Clermont County gun shop owner killed in accidental shooting

Just recently some actor from a Star Trek movie got crushed to death by his own car.

Shit happens.

Just recently some actor from a Star Trek movie got crushed to death by his own car.

Shit happens.

Yes car accidents that involve going really fast, rain, snow, ice, darkness, other drivers, animals in the road... This guy was just in a classroom...

Going fast had nothing to do with mentioned car accident.
What does being in the room have to do with it being an accident?

Once again show some respectbsomebody's Dad was killed.

Shit happens.

Yes car accidents that involve going really fast, rain, snow, ice, darkness, other drivers, animals in the road... This guy was just in a classroom...

No wonder so many are not comfortable having idiots with guns everywhere.

How many people died this week from lawn mower accidents, car accidents, or pool accidents?

Wait for the argument that (fill in the blank) wasn't invented for the purpose of killing.

This is like having a fatal car accident while the car is still in the garage.

How many people died this week from lawn mower accidents, car accidents, or pool accidents?

Wait for the argument that (fill in the blank) wasn't invented for the purpose of killing.

While it's in the garage, engine off, and you're teaching other people how to not get into car accidents

While it's in the garage, engine off, and you're teaching other people how to not get into car accidents

A loaded gun is not a "car that is off".

So a running car still in the garage, while someone is teaching you how to not have a accident? Big difference...

So a running car still in the garage, while someone is teaching you how to not have a accident? Big difference...

I suggest you try running your car while in the garage, it can only improve your intellect.

I suggest you try running your car while in the garage, it can only improve your intellect.

Not a problem if garage door open. Based on the lack of intellect of many gun owners they must keep the door closed.

Not a problem if garage door open. Based on the lack of intellect of many gun owners they must keep the door closed.

This coming from one of the most low IQ posters on the board is comical.

People with low iq's talk out of their ass. Looks like you are guilty.

I'll put my IQ up against yours any day of the week, mouth breather.

I'll put my IQ up against yours any day of the week, mouth breather.
Haha. You are the moron comparing other accidents to gun accidents. All you have to do is not pull the trigger, yet adults are killed or injured often. Cars are far more complicated, drive at high speed, have different weather and light condition, deal with other moving cars... Yet you are so stupid you believe it is just as easy to get hurt just pulling a trigger under very controlled circumstances. Moron.

Forum List

Back