Clermont County gun shop owner killed in accidental shooting

I suggest you try running your car while in the garage, it can only improve your intellect.

Not a problem if garage door open. Based on the lack of intellect of many gun owners they must keep the door closed.

This coming from one of the most low IQ posters on the board is comical.

People with low iq's talk out of their ass. Looks like you are guilty.

I'll put my IQ up against yours any day of the week, mouth breather.
Haha. You are the moron comparing other accidents to gun accidents. All you have to do is not pull the trigger, yet adults are killed or injured often. Cars are far more complicated, drive at high speed, have different weather and light condition, deal with other moving cars... Yet you are so stupid you believe it is just as easy to get hurt just pulling a trigger under very controlled circumstances. Moron.

No, you are the one pointing out an accident, and alluding said accident to your cause of being a idiot gun grabber.

Not a problem if garage door open. Based on the lack of intellect of many gun owners they must keep the door closed.

Haha. You are the moron comparing other accidents to gun accidents. All you have to do is not pull the trigger, yet adults are killed or injured often. Cars are far more complicated, drive at high speed, have different weather and light condition, deal with other moving cars... Yet you are so stupid you believe it is just as easy to get hurt just pulling a trigger under very controlled circumstances. Moron.

No, you are the one pointing out an accident, and alluding said accident to your cause of being a idiot gun grabber.

Yes a gun death in a completely controlled situation with an instructor present.

You want morons like this guy out in public with a gun. Now that is stupid.

it was an accident. Should we ban everyone who has a car accident from ever driving again if they survive?

it was an accident. Should we ban everyone who has a car accident from ever driving again if they survive?

Yes if the guy had somehow gotten through class he'd be out walking around with a gun. No wonder people are not comfortable with guns everywhere.

This is like having a fatal car accident while the car is still in the garage.
While it's in the garage, engine off, and you're teaching other people how to not get into car accidents

A loaded gun is not a "car that is off".

So a running car still in the garage, while someone is teaching you how to not have a accident? Big difference...

I suggest you try running your car while in the garage, it can only improve your intellect.

Leave the garage door open just run a hose off the exhaust through a shut window. Problem solved.

Yes a gun death in a completely controlled situation with an instructor present.

A guy just died when his own car crushed him against a wall/fence. Again, accidents happen.

A guy just died when his own car crushed him against a wall/fence. Again, accidents happen.

Yes a car accident. You are comparing that to just not pulling a trigger. You really are not smart.

Of all the (usually falsely-named) accidental firearms deaths, this most justly could be called one. Here, a person doing a daily job did, very humanly, do something stupid and was killed in an essentially work-related incident. This is what we could call an accident. I've heard numerous police stories.
This isn't the same as leaving a loaded shotgun in the kids' closet.

NOTE-addition:

Stupid! I just now read that it was not the dead man's error. Still, given the situation, this is what could reasonably be expected to happen some time and still accidental.

Last edited:
A loaded gun is not a "car that is off".

So a running car still in the garage, while someone is teaching you how to not have a accident? Big difference...

At least they can spell their names correctly, Brian

It seems you can't read very well..

I read quite well, Brian.
Calling yourself Brain is an oxymoron

Yes car accidents that involve going really fast, rain, snow, ice, darkness, other drivers, animals in the road... This guy was just in a classroom...

This guy was in a class. They were trying to teach how to clear a jam. The gun fired. Through a wall and hit the guy in the neck. He's dead.
Nothing really accidental about it. Anyone clearing a hung up round knows a misfire could occur. And plans accordingly.

This gun shop didnt plan accordingly. That's not an "accident".

No matter what the nutters say.

Cute. You can't debate me so you name call. Not surprised.

No it wasn't..it was negligence. The gun instructor should have never been teaching how to clear a jam with a live round if not on the range. Especially knowing others were nearby protected by nothing but drywall. WTF?

You've been proven wrong on nearly every point you've ever posted.

You dont' seem to have the sense god gave a donkey, and you keep getting spanked like a redheaded stepchild.

You dont' seem to have the sense god gave a donkey, and you keep getting spanked like a redheaded stepchild.

Really? What points on this thread? You want to compare car accidents to gun do you?

You should come back after you have grown up so we can actually debate.

Really? What points on this thread? You want to compare car accidents to gun do you?

You should come back after you have grown up so we can actually debate.

accidents happen

300,000,000+ guns in this country alone.

on average, 30,000 deaths by gun a year

18,000 of those suicide.

and you want the world to stop because 1 person with a gun accidently caused the death of another.

You're the one that needs to grow up

Forum List

Back