Clermont County gun shop owner killed in accidental shooting

Ummm............call me the asshole here but what the fuck is the point of this thread?:spinner:

Heard yesterday a gal in California was killed when a beach umbrella took off down the beach in a wind gust and impaled her.........dead.

Should we ban beach umbrella's?:boobies::boobies::coffee:

Progressivism is a mental disorder!!

It seems you can't read very well..

I read quite well, Brian.
Calling yourself Brain is an oxymoron

Cute. You can't debate me so you name call. Not surprised.

You've been proven wrong on nearly every point you've ever posted.

You dont' seem to have the sense god gave a donkey, and you keep getting spanked like a redheaded stepchild.

Really? What points on this thread? You want to compare car accidents to gun do you?

You should come back after you have grown up so we can actually debate.

accidents happen

300,000,000+ guns in this country alone.

on average, 30,000 deaths by gun a year

18,000 of those suicide.

and you want the world to stop because 1 person with a gun accidently caused the death of another.

You're the one that needs to grow up

Yes way more guns than gun owners have hands. So what? We have 600 accidental deaths and 20k injuries each year. Most civilized countries have 0. It is a problem and it is getting worse.

No wonder so many are not comfortable having idiots with guns everywhere.

Yeah..,....you lie by omission....the truth, and perspecitve on gun accidents in the United STates...with 357,000,000 guns in private hands, how many gun deaths did we have in 2014...

So twit....

357,000,000 vs. 586 accidental gun deaths...

Nothing to worry about, Americans are amazingly responsible gun owners, considering out of that 357,000,000 million guns in private hands over 13,000,000 actually carry guns on their body for self defense.......and only 586 accidental gun deaths...

Here...more facts from the CDC to show how stupid you post is...

Yes....let's look at the truth...

In 2013 there were over 320,000,000 million guns in private hands, in 2015...there were 357,000,000 million guns in private hands...

Accidental gun deaths:

http://www.cdc.gov/nchs/data/nvsr/nvsr64/nvsr64_02.pdf

Accidental gun deaths 2013......505

Accidental gun deaths over time....

Then by year accidental gun deaths going down according to CDC final statistics table 10 from 2010-2013...

2014...586 (37 million new guns in private hands, up from 320 million in 2013....making the new total 357 million guns)

Accidental gun deaths of children under 14 in 2013....in a country with 74.2 million children in 2010...

Under 1 year old: 3

1-4 years old: 27

5-14 years old: 39

Total in 2013....: 69 ( in a country of 320 million people)

Total in 2014....: 48

-------------------

Gun suicide vs. non gun suicide:

2013:

Gun Suicide: 21,175

Non gun suicide: 19,974

2014:

Gun suicide in 2014..... 21,334 (WISQARS Leading Causes of Death Reports)

non gun suicide in 2014...21,359 (WISQARS Leading Causes of Death Reports)

357,000,000 guns in private hands

586 accidental gun deaths,

Accidental car deaths 33,000....

Ummm............call me the asshole here but what the fuck is the point of this thread?:spinner:

Heard yesterday a gal in California was killed when a beach umbrella took off down the beach in a wind gust and impaled her.........dead.

So wind caused a death. We have no control over the wind. This guy cause a death with a gun, that should not happen. The gun didn't malfunction. There was me wind. Just negligence.

Actor Anton Yelchin was accidentally crushed to death by his car....as he checked his mail box.....

33,000 accidental car deaths.....

586 accidental gun deaths with over 357,000,000 in private hands.....

No wonder so many are not comfortable having idiots with guns everywhere.

Yeah..,....you lie by omission....the truth, and perspecitve on gun accidents in the United STates...with 357,000,000 guns in private hands, how many gun deaths did we have in 2014...

So twit....

357,000,000 vs. 586 accidental gun deaths...

Nothing to worry about, Americans are amazingly responsible gun owners, considering out of that 357,000,000 million guns in private hands over 13,000,000 actually carry guns on their body for self defense.......and only 586 accidental gun deaths...

Here...more facts from the CDC to show how stupid you post is...

Yes....let's look at the truth...

In 2013 there were over 320,000,000 million guns in private hands, in 2015...there were 357,000,000 million guns in private hands...

Accidental gun deaths:

http://www.cdc.gov/nchs/data/nvsr/nvsr64/nvsr64_02.pdf

Accidental gun deaths 2013......505

Accidental gun deaths over time....

Then by year accidental gun deaths going down according to CDC final statistics table 10 from 2010-2013...

2014...586 (37 million new guns in private hands, up from 320 million in 2013....making the new total 357 million guns)

Accidental gun deaths of children under 14 in 2013....in a country with 74.2 million children in 2010...

Under 1 year old: 3

1-4 years old: 27

5-14 years old: 39

Total in 2013....: 69 ( in a country of 320 million people)

Total in 2014....: 48

-------------------

Gun suicide vs. non gun suicide:

2013:

Gun Suicide: 21,175

Non gun suicide: 19,974

2014:

Gun suicide in 2014..... 21,334 (WISQARS Leading Causes of Death Reports)

non gun suicide in 2014...21,359 (WISQARS Leading Causes of Death Reports)

The truth is we have about 600 more than any other civilized country. And you want this moron out in public with that gun.

So wind caused a death. We have no control over the wind. This guy cause a death with a gun, that should not happen. The gun didn't malfunction. There was me wind. Just negligence.

Youre an emotional hemophiliac s0n.........bad stuff happens in life. It sucks but its life. A kid got eaten by an alligator in Florida........that shouldn't happen either. Spini it any way you want........most people know bad shit happens in life. You take stock, learn from any possible miscalculations/errors and move forward. That's how a vast majority of people navigate life s0n..........

Youre an emotional hemophiliac s0n.........bad stuff happens in life. It sucks but its life. A kid got eaten by an alligator in Florida........that shouldn't happen either. Spini it any way you want........most people know bad shit happens in life. You take stock, learn from any possible miscalculations/errors and move forward. That's how a vast majority of people navigate life s0n..........

And here accidents kill 600 and injure 20k. Accidents that happen out of negligence.

My Gawd.........it is fascinating to me how gun grabbers come up with this shit??!! More to the point, how do they navigate in the real world with anything close to real life responsibilities?:dunno::eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

My Gawd.........it is fascinating to me how gun grabbers come up with this shit??!! More to the point, how do they navigate in the real world with anything close to real life responsibilities?:dunno::eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

Well see the OP for how the gun nuts navigate through life. Not so good.

And here accidents kill 600 and injure 20k. Accidents that happen out of negligence.

So get an attorney and sue them s0n.....:funnyface::funnyface:.....I cant help you.

So get an attorney and sue them s0n.....:funnyface::funnyface:.....I cant help you.

That doesn't bring back a life. And with all those deaths and injuries you morons keep smart guns out of the country. Now that is a special kind of stupid.

You're not only in left field on this, you're left out!!! Like out of the stadium out!!

Nobody cares about gun control >> Gallup: Only 2% Say 'Guns/Gun Control' Among Nation's Most Important Problems

and in the most recent Gallup poll, 3 out of 4 Americans was against a handgun ban.

Who's not winning?:fu::funnyface::funnyface::funnyface:

You're not only in left field on this, you're left out!!! Like out of the stadium out!!

Nobody cares about gun control >> Gallup: Only 2% Say 'Guns/Gun Control' Among Nation's Most Important Problems

and in the most recent Gallup poll, 3 out of 4 Americans was against a handgun ban.

Who's not winning?:fu::funnyface::funnyface::funnyface:

The guy dead in the OP, not winning. Your support for stupidity is impressive.

That doesn't bring back a life. And with all those deaths and injuries you morons keep smart guns out of the country. Now that is a special kind of stupid.

Like I said.........there is no hope for emotional hemophiliacs. Progressives simply cant deal with life. We all know a few people like this!!:2up: A tragedy happens and they cant function for a week or two!!:eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

Like I said.........there is no hope for emotional hemophiliacs. Progressives simply cant deal with life. We all know a few people like this!!:2up: A tragedy happens and they cant function for a week or two!!:eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

Well it seems rightys with guns can't stay alive. See the OP.

Forum List

Back