Clermont County gun shop owner killed in accidental shooting

So get an attorney and sue them s0n.....:funnyface::funnyface:.....I cant help you.

That doesn't bring back a life. And with all those deaths and injuries you morons keep smart guns out of the country. Now that is a special kind of stupid.

Smart guns...guns that don't work.......

And 1,500,000 Americans use guns to stop violent criminal attack...while Britain has 2x the violent crime rate that we do...

Our gun murder rate and our gun crime rate and our violent crime rate has gone down...as more Americans own and carry guns.....

The guy in the OP and 20k others each year would sure be better off with a gun that doesn't work. But studies show they do work, they are just safer.

Wrong...the highest non fatal gun accident rate was back in the 1990s at about 23,000.....it was 15,000 in 2014....it went down as more Americans bought and started carrying guns......

And the accidental death rate also fell........as more Americans bought guns and started carrying them....

It went up in 2014 dramatically.

Nope.......it went up 81 people as gun ownership went up 37,000,000 so no...you are wrong again....

357,000,000 guns in private hands

586 accidental gun deaths,

Accidental car deaths 33,000....

Cars that are used many, many millions of times more than guns.

And guns save lives...1,500,000 times a year Americans use guns for self defense.....

And again....

357,000,000 guns in private hands....

13,000,000 Guns actually carried by law abiding Americans for self defense...

586. Accidental gun deaths.....in 2014

Any rational human being...guided by reason and objective reality can see that accidental gun deaths are not a reason to change policy.

Save lives 1.5 million times a year? That is too funny. So without guns you think we would have over 1.5 million homicides. You are a moron and your 1.5 is obvious fantasy. That is why no real academic takes it seriously.

No..the numbers you pull out of your ass are fantasy......the 1,500,000 comes from a 1990s study done by the Bill Clinton Department of Justice....research on gun self defense.......

You know this...you have actually seen the study and the stats and all the other research that supports it...and that you deny it exists makes you a liar....

Link and quote the study results.

I have, you have seen them over and over......

I've owned firearms for 50+ years.

Not one of them have ever killed a human being, nor have I had any accidents harming myself while using them.

The same can be said for both of my brothers, and all 5 of my uncles.

On the other hand.

Were I to buy you a firearm, and you locked it in a safe, I'm fairly certain it would find a way to break out, load itself, and shoot you.

I own many guns and they have never shot anyone.

The news is packed with accidental shootings like the OP.

Wrong.......586 accidental gun deaths and 15,000 non fatal gun accidents.....

33,000 accidental car deaths

2,000,000 non fatal car accidents.

The numbers shoe that you are irrational.

Yes that is sure a lot given how simple guns are. We have the highest rate of death and injury in the civilized world.

Don't worry...Europe is going to catch up...they are importing their killers.

Wishing for death in Europe again eh nazi?

No asshole.....understanding where gun control leads to death by government...as history has shown over and over....Europe is now importing killers......who ignore their silly gun control laws...

That doesn't bring back a life. And with all those deaths and injuries you morons keep smart guns out of the country. Now that is a special kind of stupid.

Smart guns...guns that don't work.......

And 1,500,000 Americans use guns to stop violent criminal attack...while Britain has 2x the violent crime rate that we do...

Our gun murder rate and our gun crime rate and our violent crime rate has gone down...as more Americans own and carry guns.....

The guy in the OP and 20k others each year would sure be better off with a gun that doesn't work. But studies show they do work, they are just safer.

Wrong...the highest non fatal gun accident rate was back in the 1990s at about 23,000.....it was 15,000 in 2014....it went down as more Americans bought and started carrying guns......

And the accidental death rate also fell........as more Americans bought guns and started carrying them....

It went up in 2014 dramatically.

Nope.......it went up 81 people as gun ownership went up 37,000,000 so no...you are wrong again....

Ownership didn't go up 37 million moron. Jo bob just added to his collection. And since jo Bob only has two hands having many more guns doesn't increase his accident risk.

Cars that are used many, many millions of times more than guns.

And guns save lives...1,500,000 times a year Americans use guns for self defense.....

And again....

357,000,000 guns in private hands....

13,000,000 Guns actually carried by law abiding Americans for self defense...

586. Accidental gun deaths.....in 2014

Any rational human being...guided by reason and objective reality can see that accidental gun deaths are not a reason to change policy.

Save lives 1.5 million times a year? That is too funny. So without guns you think we would have over 1.5 million homicides. You are a moron and your 1.5 is obvious fantasy. That is why no real academic takes it seriously.

No..the numbers you pull out of your ass are fantasy......the 1,500,000 comes from a 1990s study done by the Bill Clinton Department of Justice....research on gun self defense.......

You know this...you have actually seen the study and the stats and all the other research that supports it...and that you deny it exists makes you a liar....

Link and quote the study results.

I have, you have seen them over and over......
I have seen you claim that every time. You copy and past the same crap hundreds of times, but you can't back up this claim?

I own many guns and they have never shot anyone.

The news is packed with accidental shootings like the OP.

Wrong.......586 accidental gun deaths and 15,000 non fatal gun accidents.....

33,000 accidental car deaths

2,000,000 non fatal car accidents.

The numbers shoe that you are irrational.

Yes that is sure a lot given how simple guns are. We have the highest rate of death and injury in the civilized world.

Don't worry...Europe is going to catch up...they are importing their killers.

Wishing for death in Europe again eh nazi?

No asshole.....understanding where gun control leads to death by government...as history has shown over and over....Europe is now importing killers......who ignore their silly gun control laws...

Haha. History has never shown that.

I have seen you claim that every time. You copy and past the same crap hundreds of times, but you can't back up this claim?

Ever notice how Clinton is a slimy piece of low life shit, until 2nd A guy wants to reference his gun use study.

Then it proudly becomes the "Clinton's gun blah blah blah....

LMAO.

It's a faulty survey. But what the he'll, 2nd A guy LOVES that survey like a bible.

Ever notice how Clinton is a slimy piece of low life shit, until 2nd A guy wants to reference his gun use study.

Then it proudly becomes the "Clinton's gun blah blah blah....

LMAO.

It's a faulty survey. But what the he'll, 2nd A guy LOVES that survey like a bible.

He is far from honest. I'm quite confident he has the number wrong too. He likes to make things up.

Surveys have a long history of accuracy... Lmfao

Forum List

Back