Cleveland Guardians Name To Become Official Tomorrow

I think she meant back down from confrontation.
Which is wrong. That is what is wrong with this country now. It emboldens them to do more.

NO is the correct answer. Then they go OR ELSE.

The proper answer is

th

Letting get away with it is why we are here today.

Which is wrong. That is what is wrong with this country now. It emboldens them to do more.

The proper answer is

th

The way I see it is there are proper times to back off and be the better person (or at least try to) and proper times not to give up the fight. This is one of the times where they shouldn't have given in.

Did you even read what I wrote?
Do you understand my point? Once you keep doing this nonsense because 1 % out of 99% think it's BAD. it NEVER ENDS.

NO. That was the proper response to it. Indians was fine. Most people go ........THIS IS STUPID.

So we let 1% of us whining their asses off MAKE US CHANGE iT.

Why.........mainly it's just STFU FOR THE LOVE OF GOD and STOP WHINING.

The way I see it is there are proper times to back off and be the better person (or at least try to) and proper times not to give up the fight. This is one of the times where they shouldn't have given in.
NO

We disagree. Because for decades we have just said. Ok whatever.......Ok whatever.........It NEVER ENDS When this is done they will just find something else to complain about.

I think she meant back down from confrontation.
No, I was responding to what I highlighted, keep the original name but add something in tbe team fan stuff or “about us” honoring the heritage and why they chose it, so it is respectful.

While I support removing much of the confederate memorial stuff (for reasons outlined before), leftists go too far (as wing nuts left and right tend to do) in trying to erase everything that has the “least taint” to it and I don’t agree with that. The better way to deal with it is to help people understand it in tbe context of tbe times in which these people existed. A more comprehensive plaque on a stature, reading a book and having a discussion, etc.

Do you understand my point? Once you keep doing this nonsense because 1 % out of 99% think it's BAD. it NEVER ENDS.

NO. That was the proper response to it. Indians was fine. Most people go ........THIS IS STUPID.

Lol I don't think she will ever stop doing that, because I don't think she knows how.

You’re being a reactive idiot. I already stated the name should remain Indians.

While I support removing much of the confederate memorial stuff (for reasons outlined before), leftists go too far (as wing nuts left and right tend to do) in trying to erase everything that has the “least taint” to it and I don’t agree with that. The better way to deal with it is to help people understand it in tbe context of tbe times in which these people existed. A more comprehensive plaque on a stature, reading a book and having a discussion, etc.
Erasing history saying AMERICA BAD. That is what is going on. Around every corner it's another sign that America Sucks.

Erasing our history doesn't change it. This is just Psychological Warfare by a new means. It has nothing to do with the statue at all. It PROMOTES CLASS WARFARE. Which your party has been doing forever.

This is nothing new.

Now show me on this doll where the concrete statue hurt you. poor thing.

You’re being a reactive idiot. I already stated the name should remain Indians.
LOL

Not really. Because everywhere else you let them get away with it.

Wasn't long ago Stone Mountain was the target. A monument in a historical park. They wanted to have it destroyed.

When does this end........................It NEVER DOES.

The proper answer is

th

Btw, I didn't mean politically or anything like that,.. I meant in a simple disagreement among people. I can't stand wokeness either.

Yes, but then you started saying that we should back down from trying to keep the name the same.
Oh for God’s sakes, can none follow a sequence of posts? Maybe this is because we got rid of the multi quote feature.

Synopsis

Me: keep the name and add something about it’s heritage in team promotional materials.

Eagle: No. Don’t back down from anything ever.

Me: what’s wrong with adding something about the heritage?

Eagle: that’s backing down

me: what is wrong with backing down by adding that?

Oh for God’s sakes, can none follow a sequence of posts? Maybe this is because we got rid of the multi quote feature.

Synopsis

Me: keep the name and add something about it’s heritage in team promotional materials.

You are either fine with the name or not. You just said add more to it to APPEASE THEM.

That is backing down.

There is no double speak, just assholes like you deliberately distorting what is said.
Nope. I know your tactics and respond accordingly,. You backed down the moment you said add a name to it .........That is APPEASEMENT. And not keeping the name the same.

You either agree Indians or not. Adding to it to appease is backing down.

Synopsis

Now you're just making things up.

In response to what?

I'm done here, why don't you just go back through the thread yourself and find out since you're the one who said it not us, because if I quoted it you obviously said it. :rolleyes: (And I honestly don't remember the post above.)

Forum List

Back