Climate alarmists predicted CATASTROPHY by 2015!!!!

While that is true, it's obvious you don't understand how the orbital trajectory of the asteroid belt works. Even if it was 100% mapped, it changes every year. The same is true of the Ort cloud.

Holy shit, that's stupid. Beale thinks we just map positions, and don't map orbits.

If 100% of the objects were mapped, we'd know 100% if earth was going to be a target of any impact in the next few hundred years. We couldn't extend predictions out to infinity, of course, as to some extent the solar system is a type of chaotic system, and very small perturbations could make for much bigger changes way down the line. A comet burps gas in one direction, it might change the orbit, swing it nearer another body, and change the orbit more.

Where do folks get their information? How is it their education and understanding of the solar system and the forces that affect the Earth is so dismal?

I guess that is why it is so easy to sell them this AGW bill of goods, eh?

That sort of belligerent ignorance is typical of those afflicted with Dunning-Kruger Syndrome. Most deniers are simply too goddamned stupid to understand how goddamned stupid they are.

I never said I thought we just mapped positions instead of orbits. You shouldn't project words and ideas onto me. Straw man much?

Intelligent folks know that there are multiple shifting gravitational forces in both the Oort cloud and the asteroid belt that are constantly upsetting orbits and pushing shit out. They could have everything mapped, 100%, and next year, bam, a collision in the asteroid field because of a shift or an instability, and whamo, one starts heading right for us.
1967BAICz..18...27K Page 27

http://www.astro.auth.gr/~varvogli/varvoglis-iau197.pdf

Perturbing the Oort Cloud » American Scientist
Likewise, people that study the forces that affect the entire solar system and the galaxy know that the weather that takes place on Earth doesn't happen in a vacuum. We might be drifting in space, and they may teach you in school that it's a vacuum, but there is a lot of shit in that vacuum.

I know, I know, the MSM and all the stuff you read in those journals meant for consumption by the masses doesn't like to talk about it, but eh. . . what are you going to do?

Cartoon-Actual-Climate-Change-Pronouncements.jpg

Every single prediction has failed... Now snageltooth is calling you a liar because IT is afraid to admit that it's church has failed and lied to it.. For the record that info-graphic is funny as hell showing their attempt to blame everything on Man... To see the contradictions and the people who made the statements just makes me laugh at these frauds....

Well, yes, ABC rivals FOX in their conservative mania, but that's not the real point. The real point is that one should get science info from scientists, not pop journalism. And if one does choose pop journalism, they can't expect to be taken seriously by the grownups.

Where do you think ABC got their news? Do you really think they just made it up out of sail cloth? Really? I have lived some time now and have heard the gloom and doom prediction many times and most do not come true, if not all. What really happens always seems as if by surprise, like an asteroid strike we never saw coming.

While that is true, it's obvious you don't understand how the orbital trajectory of the asteroid belt works. Even if it was 100% mapped, it changes every year. The same is true of the Ort cloud.

Holy shit, that's stupid. Beale thinks we just map positions, and don't map orbits.

If 100% of the objects were mapped, we'd know 100% if earth was going to be a target of any impact in the next few hundred years. We couldn't extend predictions out to infinity, of course, as to some extent the solar system is a type of chaotic system, and very small perturbations could make for much bigger changes way down the line. A comet burps gas in one direction, it might change the orbit, swing it nearer another body, and change the orbit more.

Where do folks get their information? How is it their education and understanding of the solar system and the forces that affect the Earth is so dismal?

That sort of belligerent ignorance is typical of those afflicted with Dunning-Kruger Syndrome. Most deniers are simply too goddamned stupid to understand how goddamned stupid they are.

I never said I thought we just mapped positions instead of orbits. You shouldn't project words and ideas onto me. Straw man much?

Intelligent folks know that there are multiple shifting gravitational forces in both the Oort cloud and the asteroid belt that are constantly upsetting orbits and pushing shit out. They could have everything mapped, 100%, and next year, bam, a collision in the asteroid field because of a shift or an instability, and whamo, one starts heading right for us.
1967BAICz..18...27K Page 27

http://www.astro.auth.gr/~varvogli/varvoglis-iau197.pdf

Perturbing the Oort Cloud » American Scientist
Likewise, people that study the forces that affect the entire solar system and the galaxy know that the weather that takes place on Earth doesn't happen in a vacuum. We might be drifting in space, and they may teach you in school that it's a vacuum, but there is a lot of shit in that vacuum.

I know, I know, the MSM and all the stuff you read in those journals meant for consumption by the masses doesn't like to talk about it, but eh. . . what are you going to do?

Seems to me that this fellow predicting the strike much have tracked whatever it is he says is going to hit the Earth. True that it could happen anytime without warning this guy is being specific.

Vig, pasting all those fake predictions simply makes you a liar.

But then, what else can you do? Your cult says lie, so you're going to lie.

Those are not fake predictions I lived through all of them and am pretty tired of worrying about something someone else tells me I should be worried. I believed them once, now I am much more skeptical.

Well, yes, ABC rivals FOX in their conservative mania, but that's not the real point. The real point is that one should get science info from scientists, not pop journalism. And if one does choose pop journalism, they can't expect to be taken seriously by the grownups.

Aaaaaaannnnndd ABC WAS getting their stories from you boobs. That's why their stories were all failures! Thanks for bringing that to our attention!

Skook is again using ABC News as his science source. I don't think it's possible to fail harder than that.

Stuff that 'effin stupid is literally all the deniers have left. Those bedwetting sissies just don't have the 'nads to admit how wrong they were about everything, so they keep trying to deflect by recycling all of their previous stupid deflections.

Yeah! ABC is a right wing outfit right? Right?!

Any outlet that doesn't use real scientist,,,yeah.

ABC was getting their information from Mann, Trenberth and the IPCC so yes, you are correct they weren't getting their story info from real scientists. So nice of you to finally admit that!

Vig, pasting all those fake predictions simply makes you a liar.

But then, what else can you do? Your cult says lie, so you're going to lie.

I love your feeble attempts to deflect there...admiral! The facts are ALL of these were actual pronouncements made by YOUR silly so called scientists.

No, admiral, Beale is correct, the orbits change hourly in the asteroid belt. The vast majority of the changes are minor but, every now and then, there is a major change and those are the ones that can affect us. Once again you demonstrate your profound stupidity.

Would you rather focus on going to mars and setting up a outpost?

No, I would rather focus on developing an asteroid defense system to protect Earth from something that can end us. The rest of space travel will quite quickly follow that. And, more to the point, the now safe Earth can then support a far flung space colonization program. See how that works?

Well, the denialists are going to try to find the most outlandish predictions, whether by a real scientist or not, to try to say that is what the majority of the scientists are saying, when that is not a fact at all.

However, I was struck by one prediction for 2015. Hundreds of square miles in flames. Hmmmmmmmmmm.............

Soda Fire, Idaho, 443 square miles.
Canyon Creek Complex, Oregon, still growing, 159 square miles.
Cornet-Windy Ridge Fire, 160 square miles, Oregon
Okanogan Complex, 476 square miles, still growing, Washington state.
Chelan Complex, Washington, 145 square miles.
Carpenter Road Fire, Washington, 100 square miles.
Grizzely Bear Complex, 115 square miles, Washington.
Kettle Complex, 103 square miles, Washington.

These are just the fires that there are people on at present. Those completely out or less than 100 square miles not included. And I am sure I have missed some 100+ square mile fires in Montana and Idaho.

HOLY SHIT! A bunch of dweebs predicted there would be forest fires! In summer! Holy crap...that is EARTH shattering news! Of course the size of them is due to over 100 years of forest mis-management, as even the Forest Service admits, but never let a lying prick like olfraud actually say something factual!

How ghey?

So.....back in 2009, ABC News, long a huge supporter of the bomb throwing AGW climate alarmists did a huge TV special about how the world would get to no turning back catastrophy by July of 2015......th usual suspects were part of the TV special including hard core progressives Chris Cuomo and Bob Woodruff!!!:gay: But like the Gore predictions of no arctic ice by 2013 and no snow by 2010 THATS...............A LOSS!!!:funnyface::funnyface::fu:

Flashback: ABC News Envisioned Apocalyptic 2015 Triggered By Climate Change [VIDEO]

Top story on DRUDGE right now!!!!:up:

Skooks, Old Rocks adjusted the data so the ice caps are all gone

Problem solved

Know what is hysterical about this forum?

The climate crusading AGW OCD's are fond of calling skeptics "deniers"......."bedwetters".........."retards"........"clueless"........."fringe"...........as they thump their chests about this universal acknowledgment of man-made climate change!!!

But.............then why are threads posted like this and they fall all over themselves trying to discredit the OP be it me or Franck or Billy or JC or FlaCalTenn et. al.. These threads make their heads explode............don't take my word for it........the curious should go back over these few pages and see the posts which scream hysterical mental meltdown!!

Consensus?

Ummm................I don't think so!!!!:2up::funnyface::funnyface::funnyface::funnyface::funnyface::funnyface::funnyface::funnyface::fu:

And not for nothing, but look at this level of ghey.......a post in this thread from one of the AGW k00ks who call skeptics "bed wetters"

"Skook is again using ABC News as his science source. I don't think it's possible to fail harder than that.

Stuff that 'effin stupid is literally all the deniers have left. Those bedwetting sissies just don't have the 'nads to admit how wrong they were about everything, so they keep trying to deflect by recycling all of their previous stupid deflections."

LOL.....remember in grade school, the teachers pet fem male who'd always be shooting his hand in the air and was hated by everybody else in the classroom because he was the oddball. Always picked last for the team?:coffee:You can spot these fags a mile away!!!:spinner:

Last edited:

Send the AGWCult to Mars

They wouldn't be happy there either. Scientists have detected measurable warming on Mars over the past several decades as well.

Those polar ice caps are shrinking too, so they'll be in a tizzy about the polar bears on Mars too. :eek-52:

Mars Melt Hints at Solar, Not Human, Cause for Warming, Scientist Says

Mars, too, appears to be enjoying more mild and balmy temperatures.

In 2005 data from NASA's Mars Global Surveyor and Odyssey missions revealed that the carbon dioxide "ice caps" near Mars's south pole had been diminishing for three summers in a row.

Habibullo Abdussamatov, head of space research at St. Petersburg's Pulkovo Astronomical Observatory in Russia, says the Mars data is evidence that the current global warming on Earth is being caused by changes in the sun.

"The long-term increase in solar irradiance is heating both Earth and Mars," he said.

Solar Cycles

Abdussamatov believes that changes in the sun's heat output can account for almost all the climate changes we see on both planets.

Skook is again using ABC News as his science source. I don't think it's possible to fail harder than that.

Stuff that 'effin stupid is literally all the deniers have left. Those bedwetting sissies just don't have the 'nads to admit how wrong they were about everything, so they keep trying to deflect by recycling all of their previous stupid deflections.
come on dude/dudette, you know they engage heavily in the liberal phenomena called anything the libs say is true. Their talking points came from a scientist and you know it. Or are you telling us they don't investigate before airing their stories? Hmmmm, Fox news doesn't do that, they check out every story and give both sides. Seems you are grossly mistaken.

Send the AGWCult to Mars

They wouldn't be happy there either. Scientists have detected measurable warming on Mars over the past several decades as well.

Those polar ice caps are shrinking too, so they'll be in a tizzy about the polar bears on Mars too. :eek-52:

Mars, too, appears to be enjoying more mild and balmy temperatures.

In 2005 data from NASA's Mars Global Surveyor and Odyssey missions revealed that the carbon dioxide "ice caps" near Mars's south pole had been diminishing for three summers in a row.

Habibullo Abdussamatov, head of space research at St. Petersburg's Pulkovo Astronomical Observatory in Russia, says the Mars data is evidence that the current global warming on Earth is being caused by changes in the sun.

"The long-term increase in solar irradiance is heating both Earth and Mars," he said.

Solar Cycles

Abdussamatov believes that changes in the sun's heat output can account for almost all the climate changes we see on both planets.

Global Warming, no other explanation. It's affecting the Sun

I predict the AGWCult will be completely extinct by 2018. No one will even admit being a memeber

Well, the denialists are going to try to find the most outlandish predictions, whether by a real scientist or not, to try to say that is what the majority of the scientists are saying, when that is not a fact at all.

However, I was struck by one prediction for 2015. Hundreds of square miles in flames. Hmmmmmmmmmm.............

These are just the fires that there are people on at present. Those completely out or less than 100 square miles not included. And I am sure I have missed some 100+ square mile fires in Montana and Idaho.
and why is this so bad? drought? You going with that again?

and why is this so bad? drought? You going with that again?

Forum List

Back