Climate alarmists predicted CATASTROPHY by 2015!!!!

Well, the denialists are going to try to find the most outlandish predictions, whether by a real scientist or not, to try to say that is what the majority of the scientists are saying, when that is not a fact at all.

However, I was struck by one prediction for 2015. Hundreds of square miles in flames. Hmmmmmmmmmm.............

Soda Fire, Idaho, 443 square miles.
Canyon Creek Complex, Oregon, still growing, 159 square miles.
Cornet-Windy Ridge Fire, 160 square miles, Oregon
Okanogan Complex, 476 square miles, still growing, Washington state.
Chelan Complex, Washington, 145 square miles.
Carpenter Road Fire, Washington, 100 square miles.
Grizzely Bear Complex, 115 square miles, Washington.
Kettle Complex, 103 square miles, Washington.

These are just the fires that there are people on at present. Those completely out or less than 100 square miles not included. And I am sure I have missed some 100+ square mile fires in Montana and Idaho.

Too bad we can't send the hurricane and flood producing CO2 there, right? I mean CO2 caused the Texas Floods, why can't we drop THAT CO2 onto the fires?

Who made these predictions???

Some guy with a blog. Of course they arent talking about scientists...They never talk about scientists
Glad you agree that NASA is just some guy with a blog. Perhaps you should actually read the info in the story and see who wrote it. But hey, that would actually take effort.

Was it peer reviewed?
who are in the peer group?

Wait a fucking min....This is about a prediction made from ABC fucking news? You see, this is why I hate talking to you liars about this shit.

Some guy with a blog. Of course they arent talking about scientists...They never talk about scientists
Glad you agree that NASA is just some guy with a blog. Perhaps you should actually read the info in the story and see who wrote it. But hey, that would actually take effort.

Was it peer reviewed?

Let me guess, thousands of liars, right?

Wait a fucking min....This is about a prediction made from ABC fucking news? You see, this is why I hate talking to you liars about this shit.

Wow! You really ARE this dumb! No you twit, the ABC news reports were BASED ON, and had interviews WITH Mann, Trenberth, and Hanson. All guys you claimed were scientists, but, now that their claims have been proven false,you are now rightfully saying aren't scientists. WHAT TOOK YOU SO LONG!

We've been trying to tell you this for YEARS!

Was it peer reviewed?

seems you think so right? You questioning the report right?

See, this is why climate skeptics are full of shit. Within the first 2 minutes of the video they say "This is not about what will happen, but about what Can"

Of course to the skeptics that means what they showed was a prediction because how else can you disagree with an imagined story but to say it was a prediction! Yes!! Lets lie away and hope no one watches 2 minutes of the video!!

Was it peer reviewed?

Is questions all you have? I asked a question first, lets start there

Was it peer reviewed?

you did? what question did you ask? you asked peer reviewed. I want to know what peer review you were looking for. How can I answer if the folks who did don't fit your definition of peer. So who is it you feel needed to review it?

See, this is why climate skeptics are full of shit. Within the first 2 minutes of the video they say "This is not about what will happen, but about what Can"

Of course to the skeptics that means what they showed was a prediction because how else can you disagree with an imagined story but to say it was a prediction! Yes!! Lets lie away and hope no one watches 2 minutes of the video!!
well jack, anything "can" happen at any time! 'Can' is a very large three letter word. When it makes it on air, it takes on a different life. It is a heads up and a warning. you 'can' call it whatever you want, but don't try and minimize the intent. you know it and all your warmer friends know. hell, we know it. 'Can' dude that is just so funny.

Was it peer reviewed?

you did? what question did you ask? you asked peer reviewed. I want to know what peer review you were looking for. How can I answer if the folks who did don't fit your definition of peer. So who is it you feel needed to review it?

Look up peer review. I'm not holding your hand on something so basic

oh no, it's just your sides peer team. Right? so again, who is your definition of peer? name the names that have to approve it?

well jack, anything "can" happen at any time! 'Can' is a very large three letter word. When it makes it on air, it takes on a different life. It is a heads up and a warning. you 'can' call it whatever you want, but don't try and minimize the intent. you know it and all your warmer friends know. hell, we know it. 'Can' dude that is just so funny.

So now your excuse is that they said it can happen and since it went on the TV that means they are saying it will happen.

200_s.gif

So its not really a prediction as you stated and now you're lying to cover the lie. Way to double down dumbass

oh no, it's just your sides peer team. Right? so again, who is your definition of peer? name the names that have to approve it?

:rofl: thats not what peer reviewed means dumbass lol...

So now your excuse is that they said it can happen and since it went on the TV that means they are saying it will happen.

200_s.gif

So its not really a prediction as you stated and now you're lying to cover the lie. Way to double down dumbass
isn't it will happen a prediction in the future, like the ice will be totally gone in the arctic by 2013, it will happen, mark their words, the ones predicting it. See you all think you're clever, but you're not. you're so phoney it's hilarious in here. 'can' what else is 'can' mean? Might? how about could, or high probability? ain't that all predictions and that it will happen unless? Isn't that the schtick? the sky is falling so we must do something because, it 'can' happen?

th

:rofl: thats not what peer reviewed means dumbass lol...
sure it is! again, who are the peer groups? see you don't want to answer cause you're afraid of getting locked in to names. Funny stuff poindexter.

Forum List

Back