Climate Change casues Heart Attacks

buckeye45_73

Lakhota's my *****
Jun 4, 2011
Are you shitting me? How stupid do you have to be to buy into this crap? Neanderthals are like these people are stupid AF........If this doesn't make you question their agenda you are a robot useful idiot NPC.
FmCUXFoWAAAvKQc

Are you shitting me? How stupid do you have to be to buy into this crap? Neanderthals are like these people are stupid AF........If this doesn't make you question their agenda you are a robot useful idiot NPC.
FmCUXFoWAAAvKQc
No, climate change caused the jab to cause heart attacks.

All our ills can be traced to climate change

FmCUXFoWAAAvKQc
Well, they had to find something other than the clot shots to blame the excessive heart related fatalities on. Yeah, climate change, that's the ticket.

No, climate change caused the jab to cause heart attacks.

All our ills can be traced to climate change
Or racism, you must be reminded that white supremacists are everywhere, lurking!!!

Well, they had to find something other than the clot shots to blame the excessive heart related fatalities on. Yeah, climate change, that's the ticket.
Yep, and these are the same people that said drugs and buttsex didn't cause AIDS......They continuously lie to people to protect their grievance groups

Well heat certainly stresses the body but I think it is stressed more by the supersized Big Whopper Mac's, but that's just me.

After declaring just a few years ago we would see a huge rise in the number and severity of hurricanes, I read an article just yesterday where these same people are claiming we are about to see a MASSIVE, HISTORIC DECREASE in the number and severity of hurricans this next year.

This isn't Global Warming / Climate Change - It's MOTHER NATURE!

Women can never make up and often change their minds!

:cool:

After declaring just a few years ago we would see a huge rise in the number and severity of hurricanes, I read an article just yesterday where these same people are claiming we are about to see a MASSIVE, HISTORIC DECREASE in the number and severity of hurricans this next year.

This isn't Global Warming / Climate Change - It's MOTHER NATURE!

Women can never make up and often change their minds!

:cool:

Dude lies all the time, no link to a single study.

Forum List

Back