Climate Change Deniers Debunked

Only the retarded believe that the climate doesn't change. It does change, and has been for a very long time. Be honest and use words that mean what you're actually talking about, Man Caused Global Warming. Short of that, you're not making a solid point.

still haven't seen anything debunked in this entire thread. interesting. No valid arguments from the OP I see.
That's because denier followers don't see anything they don't want to see.
not sure what you're actually trying to debunk. You failed by the way since no one knows what it is your point is.

still haven't seen anything debunked in this entire thread. interesting. No valid arguments from the OP I see.
That's because denier followers don't see anything they don't want to see.
not sure what you're actually trying to debunk. You failed by the way since no one knows what it is your point is.
If you pay attention to the video in #273 you will find out why the whole contrived Climategate scandal is complete BS.

How the fuck would you know who has expertise if you are so ignorant regarding the subject?

Myself, I am an expert.
Maybe some climate change deniers are simply ignorant and misguided......they might not all be completely dishonest.

And if his predictions weren't 300% off with more CO2 than even he could have imagined his opinion might matter. However, he abandoned science for political activism long ago. He is no longer credible.

LOL. Dr. James Hansen is an internationally respected scientist, with many published articles to his name. He is also considered to be a leading authority on atmospheric physics. And who are you, Walleyes? A anonymous poster on the internet that doesn't even bother to back up his claims with links.
Hanson is respected by foolish morons.

Says the :asshole: who thinks the Daily Liar is a respected source!

The real problem is that climate change deniers have to lie about everything all the time.
Debunking Misinformation About Stolen Climate Emails in the Climategate Manufactured Controversy Union of Concerned Scientists

Maybe some climate change deniers are simply ignorant and misguided......they might not all be completely dishonest.

And if his predictions weren't 300% off with more CO2 than even he could have imagined his opinion might matter. However, he abandoned science for political activism long ago. He is no longer credible.

LOL. Dr. James Hansen is an internationally respected scientist, with many published articles to his name. He is also considered to be a leading authority on atmospheric physics. And who are you, Walleyes? A anonymous poster on the internet that doesn't even bother to back up his claims with links.

The real problem is that climate change deniers have to lie about everything all the time.
Debunking Misinformation About Stolen Climate Emails in the Climategate Manufactured Controversy Union of Concerned Scientists

Still don't know who's targeted here I believe there's climate change

The imaginary "Climate gate" scandal is a complete fabrication.

Could you explain the reasoning that you used to come to that ridiculous conclusion? Please do so, so that I may tear it to shreads and throw it in your face.

But then again, you're admittedly ignorant regarding the subject of climate science. So anything you post here is by definition, a post from an ignoramous, and therefore not to be taken seriously.

Go to a library!

You look very foolish when you post at length about subjects you know nothing about.

Last edited:
that wasn't your OP. are you changing that? You're moving around on us.

And are you saying there wasn't an email controversy?

Credit Wikipedia,
"The Climatic Research Unit email controversy (also known as "Climategate")[2][3] began in November 2009 with the hacking of a server at the Climatic Research Unit (CRU) at the University of East Anglia (UEA) by an external attacker.[4][5]" This didn't happen? Is that what you're saying? hmmmm wonder why it made it to wikipedia.

Credit Wikipedia,
"The Climatic Research Unit email controversy (also known as "Climategate")[2][3] began in November 2009 with the hacking of a server at the Climatic Research Unit (CRU) at the University of East Anglia (UEA) by an external attacker.[4][5]" This didn't happen? Is that what you're saying? hmmmm wonder why it made it to wikipedia.
Golly gosh gee whiz, does that mean we aren't following your rules again?

Credit Wikipedia,
Golly gosh gee whiz, does that mean we aren't following your rules again?
dude, you're jumping all over the place golly gee. What is it you're debunking? I asked once and you haven't answered I guess since you won't, right?

And yes, that's exactly what I'm saying. The whole Climate gate e-mail thing is complete horse shit, a manufactured scandal.

And yes, that's exactly what I'm saying. The whole Climate gate e-mail thing is complete horse shit, a manufactured scandal.
So you're saying it didn't happen? Is that what you're saying? BTW, if that was your intent, you should have made the title of the thread that.

So you're saying it didn't happen? Is that what you're saying? BTW, if that was your intent, you should have made the title of the thread that.
Thanks for the helpful advise, next time I start a thread you can comprehend.

it would, because I know of no one who doesn't believe climate changes, so saying debunking that is simply wierd because you have no audience. And Climate gate is not climate change. So hence you're bouncing all over the place. So is it that you don't believe Climate gate happened?

it would, because I know of no one who doesn't believe climate changes, so saying debunking that is simply wierd because you have no audience. And Climate gate is not climate change. So hence you're bouncing all over the place. So is it that you don't believe Climate gate happened?
I'm sorry you can't keep up, perhaps an attention deficit prevents you.

Climate Gate isn't Climate change I see organizational skills are lost on you!

Just so you know the Title:

Climate Gate isn't Climate change I see organizational skills are lost on you!

Just so you know the Title:
Uh huh, but the contrived Climate gate scandal is the foundation of the denier's alleged arguments.

Forum List

Back