Climate change is being used to control us through fear. - RFK Jr.

Burgermeister

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jan 23, 2021
He's close. On one hand, he recognizes that the "climate crisis" is being used as a tool to redistribute wealth and power. He's close to decoupling "warming" from pollution. He talks about fear being the weapon of tyrants. He thinks the free market is the solution to energy.

At the same time, he believes that carbon and methane in the atmosphere increase warming and says his personal observations, like he's kept track since he was a kid of when the leaves turn, prove to him that there is warming - which is ridiculous. At least his remedies are the fee market.

I would be ok if we lost to him.

He's close. On one hand, he recognizes that the "climate crisis" is being used as a tool to redistribute wealth and power. He's close to decoupling "warming" from pollution. He talks about fear being the weapon of tyrants. He thinks the free market is the solution to energy.

At the same time, he believes that carbon and methane in the atmosphere increase warming and says his personal observations, like he's kept track since he was a kid of when the leaves turn, prove to him that there is warming - which is ridiculous. At least his remedies are the fee market.

Is he challenging Trump, because he seems to be polling a lot higher amongst Republicans?

No wonder they hate this man.

I think they hate him more than Trump.

The Deep State already offed one of them.

Nobody likes pollution, you know, air and water, but we have done a outstanding job with that when compared to what I grew-up with in the 50s-60s-70s.....The last two generations don't have a fuckin' clue unless they live in Flint, MI as to what it was like around the factory towns.

He is right to decouple pollution from the CC hoax and therein is the problem.....The over-the-top pollution stalwarts of the 70s saw a money/power grab with CC similar to the whole "endangered species" scam.

I think the Canadian Arson Fires are the beginning of the Climate Lockdowns for '24 Election time. They can't do another Plandemic without grave consequences. They could shut the banks and have another FDR Depression.

Yeah, Climate Lockdowns, cuz CO2 is the new Lord of Science

I love him on Pods. He was fantastic on Lex.

His stories about his dad and uncle are so interesting. The Cuban Missile Crisis story is really cool.

I think the Canadian Arson Fires are the beginning of the Climate Lockdowns for '24 Election time. They can't do another Plandemic without grave consequences. They could shut the banks and have another FDR Depression.

I think you may be right. They've got everyone scared to breathe and bowing down to to the glowarm cult. It's just mind boggling how that in 20-30 years people have forgotten how think.

The NWO shillbots/NPCs will deny supporting climate change lock downs saying they are a conspiracy theory until the day they are proposed. Like with gas stove bans, they will suddenly support them.

The NWO shillbots/NPCs will deny supporting climate change lock downs saying they are a conspiracy theory until the day they are proposed. Like with gas stove bans, they will suddenly support them.

Yeah, I'm ready to go to the mattresses. In early 2020 I was in a supermarket, masked, and got into a conversation where I said, "I finally understand what the Colonists felt like in 1775"

OMG, leftist dem vermin are so stupid!

Is there a special hell for them? I think there must be a special hell for the willfully ignorant.

Forum List

Back