Climate change is being used to control us through fear. - RFK Jr.

He's close. On one hand, he recognizes that the "climate crisis" is being used as a tool to redistribute wealth and power. He's close to decoupling "warming" from pollution. He talks about fear being the weapon of tyrants. He thinks the free market is the solution to energy.

At the same time, he believes that carbon and methane in the atmosphere increase warming and says his personal observations, like he's kept track since he was a kid of when the leaves turn, prove to him that there is warming - which is ridiculous. At least his remedies are the fee market.

I would be ok if we lost to him.

It's who I'm pulling for.

The two best ways to control large amounts of people is through fear and or anger. If you make groups of people scared or angry they are easy to manipulate because they cease to use higher brain functions like observation, and reasoning.

If they are mad they band together and shout and attack and speak unison. They don't consider the idea of thinking about why they are angry or who they are angry towards are thinking.

Scared means you fall right in line without stopping to think. Like the whole COVID thing, millions and millions of Americans put that mask on, wouldn't go near anyone else and would get angry at others who didn't do the same. Didn't even question it.

He's close. On one hand, he recognizes that the "climate crisis" is being used as a tool to redistribute wealth and power. He's close to decoupling "warming" from pollution. He talks about fear being the weapon of tyrants. He thinks the free market is the solution to energy.

At the same time, he believes that carbon and methane in the atmosphere increase warming and says his personal observations, like he's kept track since he was a kid of when the leaves turn, prove to him that there is warming - which is ridiculous. At least his remedies are the fee market.

RFK is semi right...

He is right in saying that polluters are getting subsidised by society because they don't have to pay for there polution.

Example: Coal Producers, they produce coal thats fumes kills thousands of people a year and they pay nothing. Compare that to a wind turbine that kills no one. Effectively the Coal producer is getting subsidised over the Wind turbine.

As for Global Warming, it is clearly happening and is happening at an alarming rate... Scientific consensus is that humans are causing it by emitting CO2 and other gases... Deniers at this stage have been well disproven.

There are ways to deal with this and it will cost money. This is about short term pain to alleviate long term massive problem. We talk about national debt, screwing up the global climate is far more debt financially and increases people migration...

I am not afraid.

Oh no… gonna harvest Dems?

Newsflash. We’re everywhere

Yeah, bit you're pussies. You're like the women's national soccer team that lost to 15 year old boys.

You're only brave when there are a lot of you, and your targets are unarmed.

Those days are coming to an end.

What the fuck do you think you’re talking about?

Jesus you are a stupid piece of shit

TRIGGER.jpg

Forum List

Back