Climate change is being used to control us through fear. - RFK Jr.

No wonder they hate this man.

I think they hate him more than Trump.

The Deep State already offed one of them.

We hate Biden? That's real funny, poor description on your part. He's old as fuck, a puppet and career politician, speaks like a parrot less so many misses. He's not worth the effort to hate, at all. We laugh at those who support him, though it's a very sad state of affairs.

We hate Biden? That's real funny, poor description on your part. He's old as fuck, a puppet and career politician, speaks like a parrot less so many misses. He's not worth the effort to hate, at all. We laugh at those who support him, though it's a very sad state of affairs.
Try reading what I said.

Or not.

Thing Republicans like about Kennedy is he's genuine, speaks frank. He's not what Democrats have become, at all.

Unlike Biden "The rich need to pay their fair share" times 2,000 times power of 2,000 times, Kennedy's core has real meaning. In a lot of ways he's like Trump. Kennedy is no Democrack, he can't save the party, the communists won't allow it. He should follow the way of Gabbard. Open to trade Romney for him, pretty please.

Last edited:
Thing Republicans like about Kennedy is he's genuine, speaks frank. He's not what Democrats have become, at all.

Unlike Biden "The rich need to pay their fair share" times 2,000 times power of 2,000 times, Kennedy's core has real meaning. In a lot of ways he's like Trump. Kennedy is no Democrack, he can't save the party, the communists won't allow it. He should follow the way of Gabbard. Open to trade Romney for him, pretty please.
Republicans like RFK Jr. because he's an asshole like they are.

The man is entitled to his own thoughts but he is not using any scientific narrative. So if you maga eunuchs/ladies want to follow along, go right on doing your thing.
"scientific narrative"! LOL! That's exactly what you lefties rely on.

Kind of interesting. Enter Kennedy Jr. into Google. The communist weaopry brings JFK to the top. I thought Google said the more clicks and searches, the further up the top the links get. JFK still a big topic these days?, seems his nephew is the one in the news.

Edit, after selecting robert, google now lists robert first. of course story lines are screened. Here's the first link:

Robert F. Kennedy, Jr. press dinner devolves into 'screaming and polemic farting': NY Post​

Last edited:
He's close. On one hand, he recognizes that the "climate crisis" is being used as a tool to redistribute wealth and power. He's close to decoupling "warming" from pollution. He talks about fear being the weapon of tyrants. He thinks the free market is the solution to energy.

At the same time, he believes that carbon and methane in the atmosphere increase warming and says his personal observations, like he's kept track since he was a kid of when the leaves turn, prove to him that there is warming - which is ridiculous. At least his remedies are the fee market.

I would be ok if we lost to him.

The free market cannot work here unless you make it more expensive to pollute. We should be working to increase our production of clean energy.

I don't agree with all his politics, but I love that he speaks the truth about the vaccine, and a few other controversial topics. He's a breath of fresh air, someone who seems to actually care about truth and people, instead of being a mindless partisan bootlicker.

mencken-quote.jpg

He's close. On one hand, he recognizes that the "climate crisis" is being used as a tool to redistribute wealth and power. He's close to decoupling "warming" from pollution. He talks about fear being the weapon of tyrants. He thinks the free market is the solution to energy.

At the same time, he believes that carbon and methane in the atmosphere increase warming and says his personal observations, like he's kept track since he was a kid of when the leaves turn, prove to him that there is warming - which is ridiculous. At least his remedies are the fee market.

I would be ok if we lost to him.

What happened to RFK Jr's voice?

Forum List

Back