Climate Change Resources

TheJedi

Raging Independent
Jun 14, 2014
New Jersey
The science behind climate change is real. Unfortunately, propaganda spewed by both parties clouds this issue. It's always best to get you info from the source. Here are some links to credible sites that explain the science and the facts about climate change:

This is a great place to start. All science, facts and figures:
Climate Monitoring | National Climatic Data Center (NCDC)

For those that want it quick and dirty, the info in this link is supported by the data in the first:
Climate Change Facts: Answers to Common Questions | Climate Change | US EPA

This is NASAs site:
Climate Change: INTERACTIVES

This is a great Google link for the nerdiest of us. Lot's of data to pour through. I've read most of them over the years:
global climate change - Google Scholar

Another good source for info. This has links to all the research. Not summaries.
Scientific Consensus on Global Warming | Union of Concerned Scientists

Global Warming Science | Union of Concerned Scientists

Forget the the political windbags and look at the data yourself.

Why is it you think the only liars are political? NBC just lied about GWarming effects a week ago and last year CBS put up a graphic equating the energy of GWarming to the oceans reaching 212DegF?

In fact -- The American Lung Assoc is now repeating the lie that CO2 which causes Global Warming (?) is a pollutant that kills babies. Or at least promoting that false connection between CO2 and "carbon"..

So jump right in on any other thread and straighten our asses out --- quickly --- we've only got 486 days to fix this before the Planet is doomed..

Why is it you think the only liars are political? NBC just lied about GWarming effects a week ago and last year CBS put up a graphic equating the energy of GWarming to the oceans reaching 212DegF?

In fact -- The American Lung Assoc is now repeating the lie that CO2 which causes Global Warming (?) is a pollutant that kills babies. Or at least promoting that false connection between CO2 and "carbon"..

So jump right in on any other thread and straighten our asses out --- quickly --- we've only got 486 days to fix this before the Planet is doomed..

This is why I posted links directly to the science. Not news sites. I just bascially gave you links to the data. Form your own opinion on this data.

Co2 emissions in the U.S. are at the lowest they've been in 20 years thanks to...

hydrocarbons.

Can you past a link to the study? I'd be interested in reading it.

My initial instincts before reading it is that, quite simply, a reduction in CO2 emissions does not mean that it was reduced enough.

Co2 emissions in the U.S. are at the lowest they've been in 20 years thanks to...

hydrocarbons.

Can you past a link to the study? I'd be interested in reading it.

My initial instincts before reading it is that, quite simply, a reduction in CO2 emissions does not mean that it was reduced enough.

It's from the EIA and you know where to find them. :D

The U.S. has the opportunity to export clean air around the globe, yet Obama is forestalling LNG export licenses.

What "Science" is there behind "Climate Change"?

Pointing at the Weather Channel and saying "Look! Global Warming!" is not science

Also, they're calling it "Climate Disruption" this week

I see it took exactly one post before the naysayer shows up declaring anything he doesn't accept is "lying". In other news the sun is expected to set in the west YET AGAIN. I did not see that one coming.

Had this thread existed fifty years ago the exact same wags would be in here declaring evidence linking tobacco and lung cancer were "lies" too. :nono:
laferme.gif

Plus ça change...
snore.gif

Thanks for the resources, OP. Someone's gotta say it.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back