Clint Eastwood Rips ‘Pussy Generation,’ Says He’ll Vote For Donald Trump

His thing at Romney's convention was tacky and hurt his image but we are a pussy generation. I blame some of that on the country we are growing up in and how it was shaped by the previous generation.

Last edited:
Real men will vote for Trump, these sissy gender confused punks will vote for Hillary that's the crazy screwed up world we live in.

I've never been so disappointed in a movie star before as a human being. John Wayne (born Marion Robert Morrison) was also a disappointment as a human being.

Both great people, they treat people well, but I bet you like great stars like Kim Kardashian

Is there any evidence that Trump is not a pussy?

Says the fawning fairy who hasn't been out of his chair posting on a message board with 90,000 posts in 7 years. Obviously he could kick your pajama boy pussy ass.

You're cordially invited to come up to upstate NY and say that to my face.
59748259.jpg

Can anyone define "pussy generation"? What is the opposite of "pussy generation"? World wars? No diplomacy? Everyone packing a gun? No laws? No regulations? No civility? Trying to relive the western fantasies of Wayne and Eastwood?

Are we not a nation of laws? Are we not a civilized nation? Have we not sufficiently evolved?

iskull.gif

Human Origins Chart

Can anyone define "pussy generation"? What is the opposite of "pussy generation"? World wars? No diplomacy? Everyone packing a gun? No laws? No regulations? No civility? Trying to relive the western fantasies of Wayne and Eastwood?

Are we not a nation of laws? Are we not a civilized nation? Have we not sufficiently evolved?

iskull.gif

Human Origins Chart
It means you're a pussy.

iskull.gif

Human Origins Chart
It means you're a pussy.

Actually it means you don't have an intelligent answer.

iskull.gif

Human Origins Chart
It means you're a pussy.

No.
It means you're a pussy.

iskull.gif

Human Origins Chart
It means you're a pussy.

No.
It means you're a pussy.

You're too dumb and childish to converse with. You're now on ignore. Bye...

iskull.gif

Human Origins Chart

How about freedom of speech and thought? And no humans have no evolved, ISIS is a great example or Chicago...humans are and always will be violent people.....just ask Londoners.

iskull.gif

Human Origins Chart
It means you're a pussy.

No.
It means you're a pussy.

I'm sure he's sad, but you calling someone dumb, is quite hilarious.

iskull.gif

Human Origins Chart
It means you're a pussy.

No.
It means you're a pussy.

I can't hear you. You're on ignore...

No, and now apparently no evidence that Clint Eastwood isn't also a pussy. His "family values" are even worse than Trump's - except maybe for the rape stuff. Sounds like Clint believes his own fictional movie hype.
Eastwood was a lifeguard during the Korean War ... that qualifies as pussy cat to me.

No, and now apparently no evidence that Clint Eastwood isn't also a pussy. His "family values" are even worse than Trump's - except maybe for the rape stuff. Sounds like Clint believes his own fictional movie hype.
Eastwood was a lifeguard during the Korean War ... that qualifies as pussy cat to me.

Lifeguard/Swimming instructor? Was Eastwood a draft dodger?

It means you're a pussy.

No.
It means you're a pussy.

I can't hear you. You're on ignore...
Oh you're sucking Obama's dick again..gotcha!

Was Eastwood a draft dodger?
Eastwood did not dodge the draft per se but he did get a really cushy garrison job.

Forum List

Back