Clinton: "A few years ago this guy would have been getting us coffee"

Remember this adage; whatever the demcrats say about ethics and racism, they've already done what they accuse others of doing, at least twice.

And now clinton's Jewish slandering wife is secretary of state!

You people are really grasping at straws aren't you?

You've shown everyone you have no clue how to run government, so you've resorted to falsely accusing key members of the other party of racism.

LOL.

Hey, when you actually have ANY Black members of Congress, you can start talking about "racism". Until then, you can shut the fuck up.

Actions speak louder than words. Put you money where your mouth is, or STFU.

K?

You people are really grasping at straws aren't you?

You've shown everyone you have no clue how to run government, so you've resorted to falsely accusing key members of the other party of racism.

LOL.

Hey, when you actually have ANY Black members of Congress, you can start talking about "racism". Until then, you can shut the fuck up.

Actions speak louder than words. Put you money where your mouth is, or STFU.

K?

If sacrificing principles is the means to getting more black support then you have to weigh if it is worth it or not and I say no.

If sacrificing principles is the means to getting more black support then you have to weigh if it is worth it or not and I say no.

Those principles being "not representing the interests of Black folks".

Actions speak louder than words buddy. There are NO black representatives, which shows that, in general, Democrats are more accepting of black people than republicans.

The only positions you people can get filled with black candidates are appointed positions, and you just do that to try to hide how racist a large segment of your constituency is.

Now, personally I don't like race baiting, and hardly ever do it, but I'm not going to stand by and listen to this utter crap.

Those principles being "not representing the interests of Black folks".

Actions speak louder than words buddy. There are NO black representatives, which shows that, in general, Democrats are more accepting of black people than republicans.

The only positions you people can get filled with black candidates are appointed positions, and you just do that to try to hide how racist a large segment of your constituency is.

Now, personally I don't like race baiting, and hardly ever do it, but I'm not going to stand by and listen to this utter crap.

No, what it shows is that the Blacks huddle together in districts and elect their own. And since most blacks believe that welfare is a good thing, they vote democrat. I don't like racial threads at all, because when you tell the truth you are crucified. Look at Mr Bill Cosby.

No, what it shows is that the Blacks huddle together in districts and elect their own. And since most blacks believe that welfare is a good thing, they vote democrat. I don't like racial threads at all, because when you tell the truth you are crucified. Look at Mr Bill Cosby.

Yes, all black people are stupid and easily duped by the Democratic Party, right?

And they're all lazy and on welfare, right?

And yet it's the Democrats, not Republicans like you who are racist, right?

Do you have any idea what you sound like?

Yes, all black people are stupid and easily duped by the Democratic Party, right?

Hmm, Obama won 97% of the black vote. He still enjoys 97% support among Blacks. Blacks and especially black teenagers are getting hit the hardest in this recession, yet still continue to support him in record numbers. One gets the idea that if Obama were white his support would be minimal.
WHat does any of that tell you?

What he said is more an indictment of the voting public than any black person.

Everyone here said much the same thing as Reid did in the election.

If Obama had that dark chocolate skin color do you think he would have gotten as far as he did?

I truely did not support Obama early on because I thought America was just too racist to elect him after seeing the reaction to the Katrina disastor on this site.

Biden and reid are of a certain generation in which they were told Negro WAS the prefered name to call black people.

Think about the history and realize MLK called himself a negro.

The other thing that makes it completely different is the fact that Reid and Biden have supported AA all their lives and have fought to improve the lives of black people during their entire carreers.

Now realize that the republican party calls everything the black community does "pulling the race card".

Republicans have fought for decades to keep black voting froim happening.

They were caught and punished red handed in the 80s for just this crap.

The Felons list in Florida disnfranchised thousands of legal voters many of whom were people of color.

There are very good reasons the intentions of republicans are far more suspect then dems like these guys are.

Caging (voter suppression) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

1980s
In 1981 and 1986 the Republican National Committee (RNC) sent out letters to predominately African-American neighborhoods. When tens of thousands of them were returned undeliverable, the party successfully challenged the voters and had them deleted from voting rolls. Due to the violation of the Voting Rights Act, the RNC was taken to court. Its officials entered a consent decree which prohibited the party from engaging in anti-fraud initiatives that targeted minorities or conducting mail campaigns to "compile voter challenge lists."[

The Democrat Party is the party of racism. Well at least some. ;) Same problem with some in GOP and probably independents too. Who would have thought?

Intelligent people know where the racism comes from, the same people who have kept the ghettos well supplied so they continue to get their votes.

Here you go folks, these are your fellow republicans.

This man still thinks in 2010 that all black people live in ghettos and vote only because they get food stamps.

He thinks all black people are too stupid to understand politics and refuse to work.

Black people voted for democrats because republicans insult everything they do as a people to advance themselves as "pulling the race card" and the Rs have a LONG record of trying to keep black people from voting.

This poster is the IDIOT and black people vote their own and their countrys best interests just like EVERY OTHER American.

Racist scumbag

Last edited:
Hmm, Obama won 97% of the black vote. He still enjoys 97% support among Blacks. Blacks and especially black teenagers are getting hit the hardest in this recession, yet still continue to support him in record numbers. One gets the idea that if Obama were white his support would be minimal.

Except that Bill Clinton got a massive majority of the black vote, and a whole bunch of white Democrats voted for Obama.

Black people only make up 12% of the population. Obama won with 53% of the electorate.

That's quite a lot of white people voting for Obama, now isn't it?

Of course, thinking that the only way a black man could be president is through racism is pretty racist too...

I would suggest you people stop trying to argue this point while you are behind. I don't like calling people racist, and this argument is ridiculous.

The Democrat Party is the party of racism. Well at least some. ;) Same problem with some in GOP and probably independents too. Who would have thought?

I don't like generalizing and calling anyone racists.

I just think it's the height of hypocrisy Republicans to call Democrats racist.

I don't like generalizing and calling anyone racists.

I just think it's the height of hypocrisy Republicans to call Democrats racist.

and Democrats calling Republicans the same?

Intelligent people know where the racism comes from, the same people who have kept the ghettos well supplied so they continue to get their votes.

Here you go folks, these are your fellow republicans.

This man still thinks in 2010 that all black people live in ghettos and vote only because they get food stamps.

He thinks all black people are too stupid to understand politics and refuse to work.

Black people voted for democrats because republicans insult everything they do as a people to advance themselves as "pulling the race card" and the Rs have a LONG record of trying to keep black people from voting.

This poster is the IDIOT and black people vote their own and their countrys best interests just like EVERY OTHER American.

Racist scumbag

Look you lying sack of turds you are wrong. First off, SFC Ollie never used the word "all" in his description. Never said they didn't work. Never said they didn't understand politics.
Black people vote for whoever they feel or think will best meet their needs. I vote for people not against others. I assume others are equally able to do the same.

Republicans have worked to keep elections fair by not allowing unregistered, dead, illegals and other folks without a legal right to vote from voting. The deepest and worst racism has come from Democrats who have kept down blacks in the 50s and then grown into a nanny state which presumes balcks can't do for themselves. That is a pro slavery mentality which the Democrats own.

If this 97% is true then it coincides what I was going to say next. Blacks are very subject to peer pressure and local self proclaimed community activists keep them full of fear of a capitalist market. They are often taught, (not always intentionally), that they cannot make it without government intervention in their lives. Imagine if you would the programs available to blacks right now, immediately switched to white people. The number of small businesses would grow in huge numbers over night and college admissions would sky rocket. Right now, the biggest racism that black males face comes from themselves.

Forum List

Back