Clinton: "A few years ago this guy would have been getting us coffee"

Saying black people vote for reasons unlike any other American is fucking racist.

So Christians don't vote differently than atheists? Their personal beliefs don't affect their vote? Gays won't vote for a person who is openly gay or pro gay? Police officers won't vote for a local mayor who is pro law enforcement?

Groups off people vote differently as a group depending upon that group, But that's ok if you want blacks to be different than other groups. The Blacks who are racists prefer that anyway. They like being treated different.

Get a brain.

What you have done here is to prove you are racist.

You obviously think being black makes you think differently than others.

Religion is a choice not a pigment differance.

Gay people vote for who they think will be best for them and America, have you not heard of Log cabin republicans?

Black people are not monolithic voters because they have darker skin , they are monolithic voters because the Republican party treats them like shit.

Would you vote for a party that makes it impossible for you to vote?

Bill got himself in trouble when he tried to spin that Obama won Georgia because he is black when he pointed out that Jesse Jackson won it back in '84.

Then there was the this pic put out by the Clintons

080224-obama-muslim-garb.jpg

Maybe you guys should have listened to the Clntons on the primaries.

Lord knows I don't like Shrillary but anytihng is better than the current clown.

Bill got himself in trouble when he tried to spin that Obama won Georgia because he is black when he pointed out that Jesse Jackson won it back in '84.

Lord knows I don't like Shrillary but anytihng is better than the current clown.

What does that have to do with Republicans fixing elections so blacks cant vote?

Saying black people vote for reasons unlike any other American is fucking racist.

So Christians don't vote differently than atheists? Their personal beliefs don't affect their vote? Gays won't vote for a person who is openly gay or pro gay? Police officers won't vote for a local mayor who is pro law enforcement?

Groups off people vote differently as a group depending upon that group, But that's ok if you want blacks to be different than other groups. The Blacks who are racists prefer that anyway. They like being treated different.

Get a brain.

What you have done here is to prove you are racist.

You obviously think being black makes you think differently than others.

Religion is a choice not a pigment differance.

Gay people vote for who they think will be best for them and America, have you not heard of Log cabin republicans?

Black people are not monolithic voters because they have darker skin , they are monolithic voters because the Republican party treats them like shit.

Would you vote for a party that makes it impossible for you to vote?

You are an idiot to even think there is a racist drop of blood in my body. You have obviously drank way too much of the democrat kool aid. Pointing out that different groups of people think and vote differently makes me a racist? You are nucking futs.

You keep trying to make it seem as if every republican ever registered is guilty of attempting to put down every person who is not a WASP or something. Yet with somewhere around 50 investigations of ACORN going on, theres nothing there but what? More republican racism? Get the hell out of here you make me sick and make yourself look stupid.

There are quite a few Military retirees on this board (more than normal) my bet is not one of them is racist. Just another anti-racist group I happen to belong to.

Blacks do not vote differently because of their skin.

They vote against republicans because republicans have a history of trying to keep black people from voting.

YOU REFUSE to talk about the rock hard evidence ....WHY?????

The republicans attack Acorn because Acorn registars huge factions of balck voters.

If Hillary had won we would be hearing from the right all about how she was destroying the country and turning the US into a communist state.

Why do you people refuse to acknowledge the facts that the republican party has repetedly sought to keep black voters from voting.

Why do you people refuse to acknowledge the facts that the republican party has repetedly sought to keep black voters from voting.

Why do you defend ACORN? You talk about 2 cases I am talking about dozens of investigations. Thousands of fraudulent registrations. But "The republicans attack Acorn because Acorn registars huge factions of balck voters."

LOL you are almost funny, if being stupid wasn't so tragic.

If Hillary had won we would be hearing from the right all about how she was destroying the country and turning the US into a communist state.

If Arlen Spectre would have switched parties and ran and won as a Democrat--the same spin!!

If Cheney would have had a amensia induced heart attack, woke up, switched parties and ran on the campaign "Help me correct my mistake!! Vote Cheney Democrat 2008!!" We would still hear the same propaganda

If Reagan rose from the dead, Denounced Conservatism for comm--uhh meant liberalism, ran for president for the Democratic party. We would hear the same propaganda from the right.

If Goldwater fell from heaven and--you get the picture yet??

Because ACORN has never been proven to have caused one false vote.

Now will you PLEASE adress the fact that Republicans keep Americans from voting illegally and have done so for decades?

Why do you defend ACORN? You talk about 2 cases I am talking about dozens of investigations. Thousands of fraudulent registrations. But "The republicans attack Acorn because Acorn registars huge factions of balck voters."

LOL you are almost funny, if being stupid wasn't so tragic.

What is stupid about court documented facts?

They vote against republicans because republicans have a history of trying to keep black people from voting.

you're such a liar

why did obama carry more black votes than any other dem in history?

They vote against republicans because republicans of trying to keep black people from voting.

Dems have a history of killing their fellow countrymen rather than give up their Negroes

you're such a liar

I'd say it shows that a small segment of the black population voted for Obama because he is black.

Let's see some numbers.

you're such a liar

I'd say it shows that a small segment of the black population voted for Obama because he is black.

Let's see some numbers.

Fully 96 percent of black voters supported Obama

Exit polls: How Obama won - David Paul Kuhn - POLITICO.com

you're such a liar

Let's see some numbers.

Ok ... now let's see what percent voted for Kerry and Gore. That will give you a rough idea of what percent of the black population voted for Obama because he is black.

Let's see some numbers.

Ok ... now let's see what percent voted for Kerry and Gore. That will give you a rough idea of what percent of the black population voted for Obama because he is black.

put up the numbers then

Forum List

Back