Clinton aide walks out on FBI during interview! Getting flustered haha!!

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
Top Clinton aide Mills reportedly walks out of FBI interview about emails | Fox News

The Hillary House of Crooked Cards is starting to wobble. If ANY other government employee did what she has done....they'd have been charged already.

One of her closest aides was being interviewed by the FBI when she got flustered and simply walked out on them and refused to answer questions regarding the emails.

Hint: If the FBI is investigating....DONT fuck with them. Don't disrespect them. They always win.....and have a long history of not giving a fuck who you are.

A European hacker has been extradited who supposedly hacked her server.
The Kremlin claims to have 20,000 of her emails.
Word is she didn't even use a government email but ONLY used this private unauthorized one.
Her other top aide...cant even be found and his emails don't exist...guess they hand wrote letters or sent doves haha!!

Oh boy. This is entertaining.

Both powell and rice used private accounts on private servers. Both sent classified emails.

Neither has been charged, nor will be.

Both powell and rice used private accounts on private servers. Both sent classified emails.

I've heard this but haven't looked into it yet. I'll respond back once I do. I do recall on talk radio a former federal prosecutor discussing it and saying there was one big key difference in Powell and Rices emails and Hillarys that made hers criminal....but...cant recall it. Was months ago.

I've heard this but haven't looked into it yet. I'll respond back once I do. I do recall on talk radio a former federal prosecutor discussing it and saying there was one big key difference in Powell and Rices emails and Hillarys that made hers criminal....but...cant recall it. Was months ago.

Most legal experts who have been asked on the issue don't think there will be any charges. Nor should be. As its a stretch to apply a law that was meant to keep our secrets out of enemy hands to communications between an SOS and her own staff.

I suspect that the 'email investigation' will have the same result as the 'Benghazi investigation' and the 'IRS investigation':

Nothin'.

There were questions, personal questions that were agreed to be off limits but the investigator went there anyway.
Who knows what the questions were? What if they asked, "Is your brother a fag?" or something like that? When it was supposed to be about emails, would you stay? Who knows what the questions were?
In a criminal case, the judge stops the lawyer from getting carried away. There is no judge here. And the investigator was either a Republican or works for the GOP head of the FBI who used to work for Bush or both.

Most legal experts who have been asked on the issue don't think there will be any charges. Nor should be. As its a stretch to apply a law that was meant to keep our secrets out of enemy hands to communications between an SOS and her own staff.

I suspect that the 'email investigation' will have the same result as the 'Benghazi investigation' and the 'IRS investigation':

Nothin'.

I've never been a Fed. But what is interesting is how people who have made far more minor mistakes were charged. Gen. Patreus for example....shared his schedule with a mistress. Which is classified.

I've heard people with top secret clearance are trained and told if you have a classified document and are at a bar...and accidentally leave it...and the staff reads it....you get charged.

I don't know how many have been charged in the past. The General was and his seemed very petty when compared to reports that The Kremlin may have all her emails.

There were questions, personal questions that were agreed to be off limits but the investigator went there anyway.
Who knows what the questions were? What if they asked, "Is your brother a fag?" or something like that? When it was supposed to be about emails, would you stay? Who knows what the questions were?
In a criminal case, the judge stops the lawyer from getting carried away. There is no judge here. And the investigator was either a Republican or works for the GOP head of the FBI who used to work for Bush or both.

Apparently the question was asking how it was decided which emails would be made public and which would be deleted.

Which clearly asks "Who obstructed justice or hindered this investigation??"

If she got immunity....she has to answer that.

I saw on news just now Hillary keeps saying it's not a "criminal investigation" and keeps calling it a "security review".

FBI director James Comey just say that's baloney and what the FBI does is investigate possible crimes and that he isn't familiar with the term "security review".

I'm sure Mr. Comey appreciates Hillary telling him what he is actually doing even if he doesn't realize it.

Hey....cops aren't investigating a shoplifting.....they're doing doing a purchase review!!

I saw on news just now Hillary keeps saying it's not a "criminal investigation" and keeps calling it a "security review".

FBI director James Comey just say that's baloney and what the FBI does is investigate possible crimes and that he isn't familiar with the term "security review".

I'm sure Mr. Comey appreciates Hillary telling him what he is actually doing even if he doesn't realize it.

Hey....cops aren't investigating a shoplifting.....they're doing doing a purchase review!!

Statement from the Inspectors General of the Intelligence Community ...
Statement from the Inspectors General of the Intelligence Community and the Department of State Regarding the Review of Former Secretary Clinton's Emails | oig.state.gov
United States Department of State
The main purpose of the referral was to notify security officials that classified ... criminal referral - it was a security referral made for counterintelligence purposes."

Direct from the IG's office.

And popeye, when asked if it was a criminal investigation directly, Comey --- passed.

It wasn't being flustered. The FBI agent questioned her about something that was agreed up as being off limits. This was a consensual interview not a deposition,

I detest Hillary as much as any good American and would like to see her dumb ass in prison. But let's not lose our minds over this.

It wasn't being flustered. The FBI agent questioned her about something that was agreed up as being off limits. This was a consensual interview not a deposition,

I detest Hillary as much as any good American and would like to see her dumb ass in prison. But let's not lose our minds over this.

About how the staff decided which emails to delete and which to turn over??? Kind of a relevant question. And if no crime occurred.....why storm out of the room like a mad child?

Hillary's people don't get to decide what's relevant or what isn't if this is a counter-intelligence investigation. If national security has been compromised, and that happened because they failed to follow national security protocols, then they can be charged with espionage.

Hillary's people don't get to decide what's relevant or what isn't if this is a counter-intelligence investigation. If national security has been compromised, and that happened because they failed to follow national security protocols, then they can be charged with espionage.
looks like she did decide, she walked out....Mills is a lawyer if memory serves and knows what the interrogation is suppose to be about and agreed upon.

national security was not compromised, the conversations were amongst those who had top secret clearance, not the enemy.

I see Hillary's supporters rush to defend her on this like so many brain-dead zombies. Do you people ever stop to listen to yourselves? Thanks to Hillary, Vladimir Putin has 20,000 government emails. You people are amazing in your willingness to excuse this woman no matter how badly she fucks up.

Forum List

Back