Clinton Calls on Chinese to Interfere in the 2020 Elections on Behalf of DemonRATS

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
"And not only that, China, if you're listening, why don't you get Trump's tax returns? I'm sure our media would richly reward you."

Twice-failed presidential candidate Hillary Clinton presented a scenario during an interview on MSNBC in which she called on the Chinese government to interfere in the upcoming 2020 presidential election on behalf of Democrats on Wednesday.

(Excerpt) Read more at ntknetwork.com ...

Wait, so, it’s some sort of impeachable and prosecutable crime even when Trump DOESN’T collaborate with Russia.

But when Hillary actually DOES, it’s NOT impeachable and NOT prosecutable.

Gotchya.

She doesn't need to keep reminding us what a pathetic loser she is. But bless her heart she insists on waddling out again and again to remind us that she is still Faillary Clinton, 2 time LOSER.

"And not only that, China, if you're listening, why don't you get Trump's tax returns? I'm sure our media would richly reward you."

Twice-failed presidential candidate Hillary Clinton presented a scenario during an interview on MSNBC in which she called on the Chinese government to interfere in the upcoming 2020 presidential election on behalf of Democrats on Wednesday.

Wait, so, it’s some sort of impeachable and prosecutable crime even when Trump DOESN’T collaborate with Russia.

Gotchya.

Well its only fair, you get Russia, we get China.

She needs to waddle away...but notice how these seditious people run to their media friends when the heat gets cranked up a bit...Comey does it...Brennan and Clapper too...the only cool cucumber in the bunch is Obama...he is still hiding like the coward he has always been...but soon the heat will push him towards the cameras too....they all do it...if we had an honest curious unbiased media they wouldn't...but they know that CNN and MSNBC et al have their backs....

Gotchya.

Well its only fair, you get Russia, we get China.

It'll end same as Russia Russia Russia

Hillary doesn't have a conscience or a soul

She can't be seen in a mirror. Can't go out during daylight. Has a fear of crosses and wooden stakes too. She's politically "dead" but doesn't realize it. She is the politically UNDEAD.

Gotchya.
You tried this yesterday and it still isn't true.

but notice how these seditious people run to their media friends when the heat gets cranked up a bit...Comey does it...Brennan and Clapper too...the only cool cucumber in the bunch is Obama...he is still hiding like the coward he has always been...but soon the heat will push him towards the cameras too....they all do it...if we had an honest curious unbiased media they wouldn't...but they know that CNN and MSNBC et al have their backs....
Not only that, but those named also weren't scared to testify before Congress. And you seem to have overlooked Trump TV.

Clinton Calls on Chinese to Interfere in the 2020 Elections on Behalf of DemonRATS

VooDoo dolls sold separately.

il_570xN.900974603_nwlm.jpg

Gotchya.
Of course it is...I wouldn't post it if untrue!

Why is she still speaking. She has nothing to say. She’s just disgruntled. Imagine how many people she would have pissed off if she had become president? We would be at war with everyone, or be everyone’s bitch if she were in office. She should have used that as a catch phrase.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gotchya.
Of course it is...I wouldn't post it if untrue!
Riiiiiight.

Gotchya.

Impeach her! This needs to be investigated!
She is calling for a foreign power to integrate in the 2020 election! I don't care if she's not the president! Impeach her anyway! Impeach! Impeach! Impeach!

Jo

Forum List

Back