🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Clinton email timeline ..

Ok, you really are that dumb. Thus why you are not quoting from the section I gave you. It would bite you in the butt.
5 FAM 443.6 Future Technology (TL:IM-19; 10-30-1995) a. The Department is actively working to develop systems that will enable those E-mail messages that are official records to be preserved electronically.

Check. 1995.

1995... nothing about PERSONAL SERVERS until two years after Clinton left office.

Get it?

how do you break a law that didn't exist when you were in office ?

could be why the Bush Cartel wasn't hammered for having two private servers and deleting most of their emails.

or why 9 investigations by House Republicans went totally empty.

I know ... the media wouldn't let the law do its job.

silly me.
Aren't we waiting for the FBI?

Yeah, I guess so ...

but to do what? examine emails that were found in 09-011 ... BEFORE any laws were passed?

maybe we're waiting on the FBI to explain how a law is retroactive too, and how the Supreme Court intends to enforce said retroactive law/s.

Beats me who the heck we are waiting on???????

the legal requirement to immediately preserve e-mails from non-government e-mail accounts was not made mandatory until nearly two years after she stepped down.

:eusa_whistle:

Sonny, you're as full of shit as the day is long. Here's a hint from someone who worked for the government in Intel for over 20 years - keep your mouth shut until you have something TRUTHFUL to say.

Thanks.

Sonny huh ?

Ok Goober here's a hint. Laws aren't retroactive. TRUTH.

When the Supreme Court says they are, call me. Until then YOU STFU.

Yeah, sonny suits you to a tee.

United States Code 18. -798 anyone who has ever served with a Security Clearance knows this.

you sir are not above the LAW, regardless of your military record.

But apparently you believe Hillary is...... Figures.

Look Private Dipstick, I've said it a million times, If Clinton is guilty of anything convict her and throw her in jail .. If she's not then STFU and MOVE ON !

how do you break a law that didn't exist when you were in office ?

could be why the Bush Cartel wasn't hammered for having two private servers and deleting most of their emails.

or why 9 investigations by House Republicans went totally empty.

I know ... the media wouldn't let the law do its job.

silly me.
Aren't we waiting for the FBI?
Why don't you wait for the FBI. They know what they're doing, you haven't got a clue.

Yeah, I guess so ...

but to do what? examine emails that were found in 09-011 ... BEFORE any laws were passed?

maybe we're waiting on the FBI to explain how a law is retroactive too, and how the Supreme Court intends to enforce said retroactive law/s.

Beats me who the heck we are waiting on???????

Ok, you really are that dumb. Thus why you are not quoting from the section I gave you. It would bite you in the butt.
5 FAM 443.6 Future Technology (TL:IM-19; 10-30-1995) a. The Department is actively working to develop systems that will enable those E-mail messages that are official records to be preserved electronically.

Check. 1995.

1995... nothing about PERSONAL SERVERS until two years after Clinton left office.

Get it?

that IS from the link you furnished ,,, LOL

As is this-
5 FAM 441 ELECTRONIC RECORDS MANAGEMENT

(TL:IM-19; 10-30-1995)

These requirements apply to all electronic records systems: microcomputers; minicomputers; and mainframe computers in networks or stand-alone configurations, regardless of storage media.

a. Electronic Data files.

(1) Those employees who are responsible for designing electronic records systems that produce, use, or store data files, shall incorporate disposition instructions for the data into the design plan.

(2) System Administrators must maintain adequate and current technical documentation for electronic records systems that produce, use, or store data files. At a minimum, include:

(a) a narrative description of the system (overview);

(b) a records layout that describes each field, its name, size, starting or relative position;

(c) a description of the form of the data (e.g., alphabetic, zoned decimal, packed decimal or numeric) or a data dictionary. Include the equivalent information and a description of the relationship between data elements in the data bases when associated with a data base management system; and

(d) any other technical information needed to read or process the records.

(3) Electronic data bases that support administrative or housekeeping functions and contain information derived from hard copy records authorized for disposal may be deleted if the hard copy records are maintained in official files.

(4) Data in electronic form that is not preserved in official hard copy files or supports the primary program or mission of an office, even if preserved in official hard copy files, may not be deleted or destroyed except through authorities granted as prescribed in sections h. and i. below.

b. Documents.

(1) Electronic records systems that maintain the official file copies of documents shall provide a capability for the disposition of the documents. This includes the requirements for transferring permanent records to the National Archives, when necessary.

(2) Electronic records systems that maintain the official file copy of documents shall identify each document sufficiently to enable authorized personnel to retrieve, protect, and carry out the disposition of documents in the system. Appropriate identifying information may include: office of origin, TAGS/Terms, subject line, addressee (if any), signatory, author, date, security classification, and authorized disposition.

(3) Electronic records systems that maintain the official file copy of documents shall provide sufficient security to ensure document integrity.

(4) Documents such as letters, messages, memorandums, reports, handbooks, directives, and manuals recorded on electronic media may be deleted if the hard copy record is maintained in official files.

(5) Documents such as letters, messages, memorandums, reports, handbooks, directives, and manuals recorded and preserved on electronic media as the official file copy shall be deleted in accordance with authorized disposition authorities for the equivalent hard copy. If the authority does not exist, the documents in electronic form may not be deleted or destroyed except through authorities granted as prescribed in sections h. and j. below.
now tell us siete, how they could do that when she used a personal email and personal server.

Check. 1995.

Get it?

As is this-

These requirements apply to all electronic records systems: microcomputers; minicomputers; and mainframe computers in networks or stand-alone configurations, regardless of storage media.

(1) Those employees who are responsible for designing electronic records systems that produce, use, or store data files, shall incorporate disposition instructions for the data into the design plan.

(2) System Administrators must maintain adequate and current technical documentation for electronic records systems that produce, use, or store data files. At a minimum, include:

(b) a records layout that describes each field, its name, size, starting or relative position;

(c) a description of the form of the data (e.g., alphabetic, zoned decimal, packed decimal or numeric) or a data dictionary. Include the equivalent information and a description of the relationship between data elements in the data bases when associated with a data base management system; and

(3) Electronic data bases that support administrative or housekeeping functions and contain information derived from hard copy records authorized for disposal may be deleted if the hard copy records are maintained in official files.

(4) Data in electronic form that is not preserved in official hard copy files or supports the primary program or mission of an office, even if preserved in official hard copy files, may not be deleted or destroyed except through authorities granted as prescribed in sections h. and i. below.

b. Documents.

(1) Electronic records systems that maintain the official file copies of documents shall provide a capability for the disposition of the documents. This includes the requirements for transferring permanent records to the National Archives, when necessary.

(2) Electronic records systems that maintain the official file copy of documents shall identify each document sufficiently to enable authorized personnel to retrieve, protect, and carry out the disposition of documents in the system. Appropriate identifying information may include: office of origin, TAGS/Terms, subject line, addressee (if any), signatory, author, date, security classification, and authorized disposition.

(3) Electronic records systems that maintain the official file copy of documents shall provide sufficient security to ensure document integrity.

(4) Documents such as letters, messages, memorandums, reports, handbooks, directives, and manuals recorded on electronic media may be deleted if the hard copy record is maintained in official files.

(5) Documents such as letters, messages, memorandums, reports, handbooks, directives, and manuals recorded and preserved on electronic media as the official file copy shall be deleted in accordance with authorized disposition authorities for the equivalent hard copy. If the authority does not exist, the documents in electronic form may not be deleted or destroyed except through authorities granted as prescribed in sections h. and j. below.
now tell us siete, how they could do that when she used a personal email and personal server.

Check. 1995.

Get it?

OFFICIAL RECORDS

please show me the quotes about personal servers ... oh thats right, there was NO law about personal servers until two years after Clinton left office.

I bet 100% of government officials broke the law that never existed.

LMAO

Sonny, you're as full of shit as the day is long. Here's a hint from someone who worked for the government in Intel for over 20 years - keep your mouth shut until you have something TRUTHFUL to say.

Thanks.

Sonny huh ?

United States Code 18. -798 anyone who has ever served with a Security Clearance knows this.

Look Private Dipstick, I've said it a million times, If Clinton is guilty of anything convict her and throw her in jail .. If she's not then STFU and MOVE ON !

Sonny, every person and his second cousin knows the bitch is guilty. Every single one.

The only asshole that apparently doesn't know, or care, is that clown in
The White House and his Justice Deapetment.

Oh, and of course, you.

Must I really spell it out to you? Her emails doing State business are considered electronic data/media which are to be preserved for the national archives. They had no access to that data to preserve them as she did not give access to such after ordered and had already deleted those she did not want in the records! And her attorney said she had wiped her hard drive after being ordered to preserve it by the courts!
As is this-

b. Documents.

Check. 1995.

Get it?

OFFICIAL RECORDS

please show me the quotes about personal servers ... oh thats right, there was NO law about personal servers until two years after Clinton left office.

Sonny huh ?

Sonny, every person and his second cousin knows the bitch is guilty. Every single one.

Oh, and of course, you.

you again Private Pyle ?

It turns out Trey Gowdy has been running his [email protected] email address through a private email server, despite giving that address out as an official point of contact and almost certainly receiving official government correspondence through that address. Additionally his republican colleague Jason Chaffetz has been caught giving out a Gmail address for official correspondence, which is also run through a private email server. One wonders if we’ll see an eighteen month investigation into their email as well.

now go Gomer it up somewhere else. This convo isn't within your pay grade.

the legal requirement to immediately preserve e-mails from non-government e-mail accounts was not made mandatory until nearly two years after she stepped down.

SO?

She has violated so many rules / regs / laws under the Espionage Act and is now under investigation as well for Corruption, so your post / comment about one miniscule piece of this massive criminal case is meaningless...

Must I really spell it out to you? Her emails doing State business are considered electronic data/media which are to be preserved for the national archives. They had no access to that data to preserve them as she did not give access to such after ordered and had already deleted those she did not want in the records! And her attorney said she had wiped her hard drive after being ordered to preserve it by the courts!
As is this-

b. Documents.

Check. 1995.

Get it?

OFFICIAL RECORDS

timelines are realllllly confusing you aren' they ... before and after thingie with you right?

Oh, and of course, you.

you again Private Pyle ?

It turns out Trey Gowdy has been running his [email protected] email address through a private email server, despite giving that address out as an official point of contact and almost certainly receiving official government correspondence through that address. Additionally his republican colleague Jason Chaffetz has been caught giving out a Gmail address for official correspondence, which is also run through a private email server. One wonders if we’ll see an eighteen month investigation into their email as well.

You go right ahead and defend the bitch. Your choice to be ignorant, sonny.

SO?

She has violated so many rules / regs / laws under the Espionage Act and is now under investigation as well for Corruption, so your post / comment about one miniscule piece of this massive criminal case is meaningless...

[email protected]

he can help you with that from his personal server ..

LMFAO

Yes, the F.B.I. has nothing to do so they are spending their time investigating for practice. LOL!!
They HAD to react to your heroes' incredible pile of RW BS. End of story.

Yes, the F.B.I. has nothing to do so they are spending their time investigating for practice. LOL!!

That's not how they work. They don't go out looking for things and damn sure don't investigate something unless they believe it is worthwhile. While you may not think there's anything, they do and you simply don't like that the one being investigated is someone you agree with.

End of story.

Oh, and of course, you.

you again Private Pyle ?

You go right ahead and defend the bitch. Your choice to be ignorant, sonny.
Name ANY charge against her and I'll show it to be debunked nonsense, chickenhawk hater dupe.

That's not how they work. They don't go out looking for things and damn sure don't investigate something unless they believe it is worthwhile. While you may not think there's anything, they do and you simply don't like that the one being investigated is someone you agree with.

End of story.
Guilty until proven innocent. Gotcha, hater dupe.

End of story.
Guilty until proven innocent. Gotcha, hater dupe.

Unless it's a Republican and then your kind are judge, jury, and executioner without any proof.

Forum List

Back