Clinton fading on RCP

Clinton is ahead by 4. Obama won by 4 in 2012, with an electoral landslide.
Which poll and what are their demographics?

The fucking polls the OP posted, and if you're too stupid to know how to research the demographics of a poll, you've come to wrong place for help.
I was asking you for that information as you were making claims that are unsupported by the OP's Poll.

The OP cited realclear, which has Clinton ahead by 4. I said Clinton was ahead by 4.

Feel free to write an essay explaining why my statement is unsupported by the OP.
RCP uses polling from other agencies which over sample Democrats and minorities. It is suggested that the over sampling causes a 4-7 point shift in Hillary's favor. When you dig into the individual polls used in the RPC average you will find this problem clearly.

Its a statistical dead heat in a one on one battle but when others are added Hillary looses ground substantially. The LA Times moving average poll shows where we are in real time.. a Trump lead of +3.2 points and most battle ground states within the MOE and to close to call.

I'll stick to my line that Hillary has the advantage but Trump can win this if he performs well in the debates and stays on message. The only poll that matters is in November.

And the next bomb to hit Hillary and democrats is the 85% cost increase that was just announced with Obama Care. Along with the collapse of many companies in the exchanges... The people feel they have been betrayed, lied too, and how dishonest the Democrats were.. this boil is about to pop..

The fucking polls the OP posted, and if you're too stupid to know how to research the demographics of a poll, you've come to wrong place for help.
I was asking you for that information as you were making claims that are unsupported by the OP's Poll.

The OP cited realclear, which has Clinton ahead by 4. I said Clinton was ahead by 4.

Feel free to write an essay explaining why my statement is unsupported by the OP.
RCP uses polling from other agencies which over sample Democrats and minorities. It is suggested that the over sampling causes a 4-7 point shift in Hillary's favor. When you dig into the individual polls used in the RPC average you will find this problem clearly.

Its a statistical dead heat in a one on one battle but when others are added Hillary looses ground substantially. The LA Times moving average poll shows where we are in real time.. a Trump lead of +3.2 points and most battle ground states within the MOE and to close to call.

How do you know they oversample? What magic do you possess to know what the proper sample is?

Every one of your complaints are exactly the same as were made in 2012 by the Romney supporters. How did that work out?

Just like Paul Ryan was "fading."

Trump v Clinton.png

Forum List

Back