Clinton Foundation Refuses to Release Names of 1,076 Secret Foreign Donors

What do you think the whole server BS was about? Crooked Hillary was trying to avoid FOIA requests. Why do people do such things? Because they have something to hide.

Bold Assertion as premise....

I'm guessing you are a Breitbart reader...

Hillary is waiting on Trump to release his tax returns - which she already has.
And he's waiting for her speech's to Goldman Sachs! Half a million for 20 minutes.... I didn't think she could blow everyone in the room for that much money in so short a time...I'm certain Blow Job himself never saw the inside of her mouth!

I bet you could though.....

I would take a blow Job from Hillary even if I used your 2 inch dick!

Assuming that were true you'd double the size of your own.

But I don't Fuck Bugs as you do!
Did you mean "Bug's"?

But Bripat is here to run the anchor leg of the 4xMoron relay...

What do you think the whole server BS was about? Crooked Hillary was trying to avoid FOIA requests. Why do people do such things? Because they have something to hide.

Nope, never read Breitbart nor listen to Rush, Hannity or Beck. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to see what was going on.

State Dept: FOIA officers didn’t know, didn’t ask about Clinton’s use of private email

And he's waiting for her speech's to Goldman Sachs! Half a million for 20 minutes.... I didn't think she could blow everyone in the room for that much money in so short a time...I'm certain Blow Job himself never saw the inside of her mouth!

Did you mean "Bug's"?

No, BUGS is what you fuck!

Nope, never read Breitbart nor listen to Rush, Hannity or Beck. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to see what was going on.

State Dept: FOIA officers didn’t know, didn’t ask about Clinton’s use of private email

Sure....

Where does your cite support your Bold Assertion?

Let me ask you this. Do you believe her story that she wanted a private server because she didn't know how to have two email accounts on one device? Really? Do you REALLY believe that bit of BS? If she didn't know all she had to ask is any 9 year old and they would have explain how to her. I have 4 on my PC right now. If that is truly her reason then she is way too stupid to have the nuclear codes.

Last edited:

Sure....

Hilarious you are. I guess the only thing you would accept is Crooked Hillary saying that she wanted it to avoid FOIA requests. Yep, I'll get right on it and ask her.

You're way too funny.

, never read Breitbart

Exclusive Video: Veteran Forcibly Dragged from Air Force Ceremony for Mentioning God

That didn't take long......

Did you mean "Bug's"?

IT's cute the way you are trying so hard to convince people that you're smart.

Sure....

Hilarious you are. I guess the only thing you would accept is Crooked Hillary saying that she wanted it to avoid FOIA requests. Yep, I'll get right on it and ask her.

You're way too funny.

Henceforth you will be known as "Crooked Freewill"....

Did you mean "Bug's"?

Bri,

It is entirely irrelevant to the fact that you are the fora's premier cretin....

, never read Breitbart

Exclusive Video: Veteran Forcibly Dragged from Air Force Ceremony for Mentioning God

I didn't post that, what in the hell is your point?

Did you mean "Bug's"?

Bri,

It is entirely irrelevant to the fact that you are the fora's premier cretin....

The adults are trying to talk, child. Go play with your toys.

, never read Breitbart

I didn't post that, what in the hell is your point?

You didn't?

Who is Freewill and what is he/she doing with your handle?

Did you mean "Bug's"?

Bri,

The adults are trying to talk, child. Go play with your toys.
Take another gander at your avatar, Imbecile...

Forum List

Back