Clinton holds rally in Dem stronghold Broward County,Fl

Operation Wetback

Not something that should be applauded. It resulted in many LEGAL American citizens being deported along with illegals. Mass deportations have seldom been a good solution nor an enduring one.

Trump, Abbott, Patrick and the Tragedies of Mass Deportations
First of all, not all deportees walked to Mexico, Mr. Hannity. Back in 1948, a U.S. Immigration Service plane flying 28 undocumented workers from California to Mexico crashed near Los Gatos. All 28 died. While the four-member flight crew was identified by name, the 28 deportees went nameless. An outraged Woody Guthrie wrote a song about it called “Deportee.”

And he blessed the anonymous dead with names. “Goodbye to my Juan, goodbye Rosalita, adios mis Amigos, Jesus y Maria.”

Here’s how Alfonso Aguilar of the American Principles Project’s Latino Partnership described “Operation Wetback:”

“The Eisenhower mass deportation policy was tragic. Human rights were violated. People were removed to distant locations without food and water. There were many deaths, unnecessary deaths. Sometimes even U.S. citizens of Hispanic origin, of Mexican origin were removed. It was a travesty. It was terrible. Immigrants were humiliated.”

In an interview with NPR, Historian Francisco Balderrama, author of Decade of Betrayal: Mexican Repatriation in the 1930s, described the ugly truth behind racially motivated mass deportations. “There was a perception in the United States that Mexicans are Mexicans," Balderramasaid. "Whether they were American citizens, or whether they were Mexican nationals, in the American mind — that is, in the mind of government officials, in the mind of industry leaders — they're all Mexicans. So ship them home." (note - isn't this attitude reflected in Trump's attack on the AMERICAN judge?)

Balderrama goes on to describe how the families of American citizens are destroyed by these inhuman actions. NPR interviewed Estaban Torres who was a toddler when his father was caught in an immigration sweep of the 1930s. “My mother, like other wives, waited for the husbands to come home from the mine. But he didn't come home. I was 3 years old. My brother was 2 years old. And we never saw my father again."

About the only thing good was it spurred a great song by Woody Guthrie.

Glad to see Clinton is holding a rally in Texas. The fact that it could even be in play is utterly astounding.

Trumptards are uneducated rubes, with nothing important to do. So they show up to a rally to get their 2hours of hate. Nothing to write home about.

I'm a Trumpster and I got a Bach Science and Master's credits in photo-journalism....and you?
Good for you. Master's credits? Lol. I am quite educated and therefore not a trumptard. Thx 4 ur concern.

I would like to know how many of the rallying trumptwats forgot to register to vote. Hahaha.

Good for you. Master's credits? Lol. I am quite educated and therefore not a trumptard. Thx 4 ur concern.

I would like to know how many of the rallying trumptwats forgot to register to vote. Hahaha.
Stay with your education there LK. You can take the GED more than one time I believe.

Stay with your education there LK. You can take the GED more than one time I believe.
Stay where? Was this engrish? Trumptard detected.

Trump has a twitter account and hate-rallies, but no effective surrogates, no ground game, no real support from "his" party, no character, no decency, no self-awareness, and thus no path to 270.

I wouldn't go to see Clinton if you paid me and they were giving away a new SUV. I still voted for her. She's not a circus show for Nazi morons, unlike Trump.
and yet when the Kenyan was pulling in the crowds it was a point of pride to the anti-Americans. They like to point out the fact that the Kenyan had a crowd of 30 or 40 k while McCain had a crowd of,, well, his mother, and she was only there because John was in charge of her meds on those days. She was hear saying to him when he was pushing her to his rallies, Are we going to go see that nice black man that's going to be our next president?
Even I didn't vote for McCain. I went 3rd party that year.

I wouldn't go to see Clinton if you paid me and they were giving away a new SUV. I still voted for her. She's not a circus show for Nazi morons, unlike Trump.
and yet when the Kenyan was pulling in the crowds it was a point of pride to the anti-Americans. They like to point out the fact that the Kenyan had a crowd of 30 or 40 k while McCain had a crowd of,, well, his mother, and she was only there because John was in charge of her meds on those days. She was hear saying to him when he was pushing her to his rallies, Are we going to go see that nice black man that's going to be our next president?
Obama also had a ground game, registered new voters, GOTV, had a positive message, a plan, knew what he was doing, was prepared and disciplined, and won.

Trumptards are uneducated rubes, with nothing important to do. So they show up to a rally to get their 2hours of hate. Nothing to write home about.

I'm a Trumpster and I got a Bach Science and Master's credits in photo-journalism....and you?

How's that Trump U degree workin' out for ya, LK.

Obama also had a ground game, registered new voters, GOTV, had a positive message, a plan, knew what he was doing, was prepared and disciplined, and won.
registered voters, you mean like ACORN?
wait didn't ACORN get busted for their illegal activities that they employed while registering voters..
Cheating is not a valid game plan.

Last edited:

How's that Trump U degree workin' out for ya, LK.
I managed to scrape up some credits for a b.a. in basket weaving, but then ran out of money. And returned to the real world.

But enough about me, how about the silent majority effecting the coming trump landslide? Shouldn't there be a detectable increase in newly registered voters from the deplorable contingent? Screaming lock her up does not necessarily translate into a vote. Maybe the screamers are convicted felons? Many say they are. I don't know. Could be. Questions need to be asked. Some of them may be good people.

registered voters, you mean like ACORN?
wait didn't ACORN get busted for their illegal activities that the employed while registering voters..
Cheating is not a valid game plan.
Cute reflex. Registering as in following the procedure in a timely manner to be able to cast a vote. Unlike 2 of trumps children who managed to fuck this up for the ny primary.

I managed to scrape up some credits for a b.a. in basket weaving, but then ran out of money. And returned to the real world.
Please, a couple of college units in Gay & Lesbian Haiku is not going to get you BA.
how can you be sure about that? the ole trial & error approach, i guess.

so, do you have something to contribute? share some data about newly registered deplorables, maybe?

Trump goes to the same places...
Appears before the same people...
Screams the same thing.... Build the wall,lock her up....

And walks off having his need for attention satisfied
until the need for attention has to be addressed again

Over and over and over....
The same speeches
The same places
The same message...
Again and again.

Soon this will end.
Not soon enough though.

get

Is this:

a) The helpers who organize the Trump Tampa Rally getting their final prep before the 20,000 show up, or
b) Hillary's Ft Lauderdale Rally?
They were the only ones who gave to Clinton Foundation.

Forum List

Back