Clinton holds rally in Dem stronghold Broward County,Fl

I wouldn't go to see Clinton if you paid me and they were giving away a new SUV. I still voted for her. She's not a circus show for Nazi morons, unlike Trump.

Obama used the full power of the government to go after Conservatives and let Hillary off the hook from genuine criminal activity, but Trump's the Nazi

Fucking moron
You live in a dream world. I live in reality.

You don't even seem to be capable of understanding what reality is.

You have just voted for a corrupt criminal who will flood the nation with immigrants in order to maintain her power. Voting for a corrupt family dynasty banana republic style... now that is dumb.
Reality is you can't just build a wall and start throwing people over it. Reality is one asshole isn't going to change the nation for the better all by his little old orange ass. Reality is Putin is a little Nazi prick should should have been killed off when he ran the KGB, not allowed to pick your next president just because your Nazi ass likes them both better than Clinton, the most qualified for the job of anyone who ran.

Reality is that walls work. Reality is you can deport illegal aliens... That's reality.

Yes I realize that for you the answer is always to KILL your enemies (even if they did nothing wrong), rather than deport them for being illegals. That's how we are different.

I wouldn't go to see Clinton if you paid me and they were giving away a new SUV. I still voted for her. She's not a circus show for Nazi morons, unlike Trump.

Obama used the full power of the government to go after Conservatives and let Hillary off the hook from genuine criminal activity, but Trump's the Nazi

Fucking moron

You have just voted for a corrupt criminal who will flood the nation with immigrants in order to maintain her power. Voting for a corrupt family dynasty banana republic style... now that is dumb.
Reality is you can't just build a wall and start throwing people over it. Reality is one asshole isn't going to change the nation for the better all by his little old orange ass. Reality is Putin is a little Nazi prick should should have been killed off when he ran the KGB, not allowed to pick your next president just because your Nazi ass likes them both better than Clinton, the most qualified for the job of anyone who ran.

I agree. WE simply can't throw them back over...catapults...that's the answer for those fucking wetbacks.

Fucking moron

I agree. WE simply can't throw them back over...catapults...that's the answer for those fucking wetbacks.

What if the wall is too tall for catapults? Then what???

I believe we have just uncovered a massive fault in the plan!

Fucking moron

Dwight Eisenhower had Operation Wetback, was there a lot of bedwetting when he did this? Probably not, no Political Correctness and no mentally ill SJW's.

Fucking moron

Dwight Eisenhower had Operation Wetback, was there a lot of bedwetting when he did this? Probably not, no Political Correctness and no mentally ill SJW's.
He also deported tens of thousands of Americans in the process. Want to know why it's so hard now? Shit like that.

Fucking moron

"What if the wall is too tall for catapults? Then what???"

During the Middle Ages they had these huge Trébuchet things for throwing large rocks, so instead of a large rock, you could put a person in this and throw them over the wall.

IMG_3422-s.jpg

"What if the wall is too tall for catapults? Then what???"

During the Middle Ages they had these huge Trébuchet things for throwing large rocks, so instead of a large rock, you could put a person in this and throw them over the wall.

IMG_3422-s.jpg

Ah yes, the most powerful of the catapults from the middle ages. With proper netting, we would consider this one family size.

You guys have a strange obsession with the number of people showing up at rallies.
That's because the good little Nazis love rallies. Drones love to masturbate in groups since people thinking for themselves scares them.
26-nazi-ap.jpg

You should know, you're a paid shill for her and stated that the destruction of private property of a person supporting a candidate other than you like is totally acceptable. Might I suggest a uniform for you? These guys were masters at doing what you support. You will fit in well.

tumblr_n2gpp43fqf1ttd32yo5_540.jpg

That's because the good little Nazis love rallies. Drones love to masturbate in groups since people thinking for themselves scares them.
26-nazi-ap.jpg

The hillary is the neocon who wants war. Try to keep up.
All you have to do is prove either statement and you can't of course.

She voted for the iraq war. She wants a no fly zone in syria which is a direct provocation to war with russia. She was sec of state while we were warring it up with syria, libya, yemen, iraq, etc. She is a globalist who wants war.
How shocking. She voted for a war, like the rest of the Congress, and has been dealing with the world which makes the little Nazi Putin mad. Fuck him and you.

No, she has been causing chaos in the world. She hasn't dealt with anything. We can all see the deep hate that you have for america and yourself.
Hmmmm...the NAZIs accused others of having a "deep hate" for their country too, simply based on different political opinions.

You guys have a strange obsession with the number of people showing up at rallies.
26-nazi-ap.jpg

You should know, you're a paid shill for her and stated that the destruction of private property of a person supporting a candidate other than you like is totally acceptable. Might I suggest a uniform for you? These guys were masters at doing what you support. You will fit in well.

Nazism and Trumpism, so close they might as well be the same minus the ovens.

26-nazi-ap.jpg

Mitsu....are you a "paid shill" for soon-to-be President-Elect Clinton? How much do they pay you? How do these "paid shill" gigs work out? I've always wondered.....did you have to register here as a "paid shill" ...and that's how the mod(s) know?

The hillary is the neocon who wants war. Try to keep up.
All you have to do is prove either statement and you can't of course.

She voted for the iraq war. She wants a no fly zone in syria which is a direct provocation to war with russia. She was sec of state while we were warring it up with syria, libya, yemen, iraq, etc. She is a globalist who wants war.
How shocking. She voted for a war, like the rest of the Congress, and has been dealing with the world which makes the little Nazi Putin mad. Fuck him and you.

No, she has been causing chaos in the world. She hasn't dealt with anything. We can all see the deep hate that you have for america and yourself.
Hmmmm...the NAZIs accused others of having a "deep hate" for their country too, simply based on different political opinions.

Leftists tend to hate their own nation, it's why they like parasites wish to destroy everything good about it from within, it's also why they support Open Borders so hordes of savages from some of the worst parts of this planet can charge in, it's also why they like to urinate on their own flag and burn their own flag and cheer those who refuse to sing their National Anthem and treat them as Heroic, it's also why they hate anyone who is Patriotic and loves their nation and it's why they call Patriots names.

26-nazi-ap.jpg

Mitsu....are you a "paid shill" for soon-to-be President-Elect Clinton? How much do they pay you? How do these "paid shill" gigs work out? I've always wondered.....did you have to register here as a "paid shill" ...and that's how the mod(s) know?
The union prefers us to refer to ourselves and "professional shills". It sounds better. In the new contract we get free Starbucks coffee and danish.

Forum List

Back