Clinton/Lynch

if either was trying to hide a discussion regarding Hillary, or anything else for that matter

THEY WOULD HAVE USED A DAMN TELEPHONE.

Helloooooooo, earth to RW's .

Phones can be tapped. Phone conversations can be overheard.

Helloooooooo, earth to RW's, pre paid cell phones can't be tapped.
So you think they both used cheap throw away phones?

Everything they get near winds up in some kind of controversy.

How stupid does someone have to be to believe that just before his wife was being interviewed by the FBI and Lynch would soon be making a decision regarding her fate, that Bill went out of his way to chat with Lynch about his grandkids? Those who believe that might as well have 'useful idiot' tattooed on their forehead.

They had every expectation of obscurity. The meeting was not on Clinton's or Lynch's plane. No one was on that plane to witness the meeting. Not even a pilot. Secret Service was there making sure there were no photos taken.

Phones can be tapped and a warning to Lynch could be more effective in person.

Why do you think the Secret Service repeatedly said "No pictures or cell phones!!"

Someone arranged for an empty plane to be on that tarmac and house the meeting with Clinton and Lynch. Arrangements were made for that meeting at the last minute.

Two Attorney Generals (Clinton was one as well) knew full well that a meeting with the spouse of the targetted person of the investigation was very, very wrong. But it was worth the risk. All that to talk about a golf game and grandchildren. No one believes that, I even doubt in Democrats do.

How long does it take to talk about a golf game and two grandchildren? That would occupy just minutes of the half hour discussion. So what was left to talk about?
I'm almost 67 and it's tuf for me to golf in 91 degree heat let alone 110.
And as far as children and grandchildren....maybe borrowed.
Does this look like a guy that could play golf in 110 degree heat.
images

if either was trying to hide a discussion regarding Hillary, or anything else for that matter

Phones can be tapped. Phone conversations can be overheard.

Helloooooooo, earth to RW's, pre paid cell phones can't be tapped.
If the conversation was benign why would you need a prepaid cell phone?

if the convo was covert why would an ex POTUS meet at an airport, drive to the tarmac, get out of a car guarded by secrete service agents,, and get on a plane that wasn't about to take off.
When they feel themselves in such total control it doesn't matter.

Simple, have her and bill take a polygraph. If Hillary wins the election she'll have to be connected to a polygraph when she takes the oath of office.

They had every expectation of obscurity. The meeting was not on Clinton's or Lynch's plane. No one was on that plane to witness the meeting. Not even a pilot. Secret Service was there making sure there were no photos taken.

Why do you think the Secret Service repeatedly said "No pictures or cell phones!!"

Someone arranged for an empty plane to be on that tarmac and house the meeting with Clinton and Lynch. Arrangements were made for that meeting at the last minute.

Two Attorney Generals (Clinton was one as well) knew full well that a meeting with the spouse of the targetted person of the investigation was very, very wrong. But it was worth the risk. All that to talk about a golf game and grandchildren. No one believes that, I even doubt in Democrats do.

How long does it take to talk about a golf game and two grandchildren? That would occupy just minutes of the half hour discussion. So what was left to talk about?
images

Fox News is investigating this and thus far cannot find any evidence that he played golf in Phoenix. When a former president with secret service security plays golf somebody in that town should know where.

whatever the hell it was, it gave the RW an opportunity to foam at the mouth, point fingers, and chest pound about both Clintons ... so they're GUD TO GO !
Many Dems are foaming at the mouth,you should pay attention instead of looking for some kinda of gotcha moment.

It just shows the contempt Bill has for the laws,they both think their collective shit can't possibly stink, the OP is just a stupid tool that they know will breath deep and declare they smell roses.

it was stupid and just threw more gasoline onto this E-Mail thing....something they both should have thought about....a really stupid move at this time with what is going on...now they can deal with it....they just put more taint on hillary,something she does not need....

How stupid does someone have to be to believe that just before his wife was being interviewed by the FBI and Lynch would soon be making a decision regarding her fate, that Bill went out of his way to chat with Lynch about his grandkids? Those who believe that might as well have 'useful idiot' tattooed on their forehead.

Actually, it is on their voter registration card.

How long does it take to talk about a golf game and two grandchildren?
you can do that over the phone....

They didn't freaking care because they knew sycophants would defend their actions just like the poster. They didn't need to hide their illegal meeting because they knew the left wing media wouldn't care but whoops, it seems that Bubba Bill isn't as immune as he used to be.

exactly

folks like this would vote for a dead carp

as long as it had a (D) behind the name

Yeah, they talked about grand kids, yoga lessons and stuff. As Larry David would put it, a stop and chat.

images

Fox News is investigating this and thus far cannot find any evidence that he played golf in Phoenix. When a former president with secret service security plays golf somebody in that town should know where.

yup i t is a fake cover story

What they should have done is met at a motel room. Then everyone would know it was just Bill. The only suspicious thing then would be why did it take 1/2 hour and not 5 minutes.

images

He played goofy golf at circus/Circus

images

it's a dry heat. :D

images

it's a dry heat. :D

--LOL

Lynch: "So how are the grandchildren?"
Bill: "They are doing very well...except."
Lynch: "except what?"
Bill: "We are worried about their future considering the investigation."
Lynch: "you have no worries."

See, they talked about grandchildren.

Forum List

Back