Clinton received debate questions week ahead

That's the "experience" she was talking about. She knows how to cheat. She's got connections etc

It will be interesting to see how many different excuses are given for Trump getting beaten in the debate. This is a prelude to the post-election whining.

"99 percent of the negroes voted for Clinton? IMPOSSIBLE! FRAUD!"

I thought the excuse the GOP signed off on was Trump's microphone was not working...
Another dumbocrat that has the blinders on to the corruption...I saw where Trump said his mic wasn't working but funny thing is Clinton didn't do anything to help herself!

It was certified over when Trump went with.....

Hey she was fat and got fatter...
I like my women to not be fat....
Fat women have no value in My America....

At least that's what I have heard people say...
Don't really know of this actually happened...

It will be interesting to see how many different excuses are given for Trump getting beaten in the debate. This is a prelude to the post-election whining.

do you really think it's unlikely that hillary was forwarded the questions???????????????????????????????????????????

Have you SEEN what she is normally like impromptu?

It was certified over when Trump went with.....

Hey she was fat and got fatter...
I like my women to not be fat....
Fat women have no value in My America....

At least that's what I have heard people say...
Don't really know of this actually happened...
why should the winner of a beauty pageant be getting fat in the year after winning???

She had obligations in that year

do you really think it's unlikely that hillary was forwarded the questions???????????????????????????????????????????

"I want to bleev it, so it must be true!"

First they went for years saying Obama wasn't born here....
Then they say he was....

They went for a year saying Hillary had every disease known to man...
She looked fine last night....

Now they say she had the questions in advance.....
So to cover for the Donald's not so great effort....

These folks say lots of stuff....

Doesn't make any of it true.

When you justify drinking a cup of piss because the last cup of piss was so good, then you are the definition of a willfully stupid mark.

"I bleev this lie because I bleeved the last lie. Why shouldn't I bleev this lie since I bleeved all the other lies?"

When you have been shown your propaganda outlet has lied to you repeatedly, and you keep getting back in line for refills, then you DESERVE to be lied to.

Just don't annoy us sane people with your bafflement as to why we won't take a sip from your piss cup.

"I want to bleev it, so it must be true!"
It's deductive logic.

When you justify drinking a cup of piss because the last cup of piss was so good, then you are the definition of a willfully stupid mark.

"I bleev this lie because I bleeved the last lie. Why shouldn't I bleev this lie since I bleeved all the other lies?"

When you have been shown your propaganda outlet has lied to you repeatedly, and you keep getting back in line for refills, then you DESERVE to be lied to.

Just don't annoy us sane people with your bafflement as to why we won't take a sip from your piss cup.
that's a crap metaphor

Forum List

Back