Clinton Thyroid Issues-CHOKE: HILLARY SUFFERS MASSIVE COUGHING FIT

Geaux4it

Intensity Factor 4-Fold
May 31, 2009
Tennessee
Seems Her Thighness Clinton must be choking on Hot Mamma's all the time. Like Obama, she is not fit to be my President. No, not at all.

Geaux

Hillary-Clinton-cough.jpg

Hillary Clinton
Democrat front-runner Hillary Clinton had a coughing fit on Monday that will do little to quell rumors the former U.S. secretary of state is in poor health.
The 68-year-old Clinton had to stop a speech in West Des Moines, Iowa, to try and compose herself after a hacking attack.
The ‘Stop Hillary’ campaign is on fire! Join the surging response to this theme: ‘Clinton for prosecution, not president’

“.@HillaryClinton has coughing attack at West Des Moines event, may be unable to finish remarks,” Amy Chozick of the New York Times said on Twitter.

Read more at Choke: Hillary suffers massive coughing fit

Seems Her Thighness Clinton must be choking on Hot Mamma's all the time. Like Obama, she is not fit to be my President. No, not at all.

Geaux

Hillary Clinton
Democrat front-runner Hillary Clinton had a coughing fit on Monday that will do little to quell rumors the former U.S. secretary of state is in poor health.
The 68-year-old Clinton had to stop a speech in West Des Moines, Iowa, to try and compose herself after a hacking attack.
The ‘Stop Hillary’ campaign is on fire! Join the surging response to this theme: ‘Clinton for prosecution, not president’

“.@HillaryClinton has coughing attack at West Des Moines event, may be unable to finish remarks,” Amy Chozick of the New York Times said on Twitter.

Global Climate Change?

Geaux

Hillary Clinton

Global Climate Change?

She might be all choked up thinking how she had the bullet put in Fosters head and left him on some park bench in DC

-Geaux

Geaux

Hillary Clinton

does this mean that Huma will have to take her place at future debates?

Geaux

Hillary Clinton

Being under sniper fire will do that ya know.

Geaux

Hillary Clinton

Maybe the start of............Hillary has to drop because of health reasons, so Biden or Warren enters the race as savior.

Dislike Hillary all you want, but she is the best candidate running to insure GOP victory besides Bernie.

I am convinced of this so much, I am going to personally send her a cough drop!

No one coming to Hillary's defense? I felt sure Bulldog would be in hear propping up the weakest candidate...

Forum List

Back