Clinton Vagina Prolapse?

DarkFury

Platinum Member
Feb 20, 2015
Sun, Sand And Palm Trees
Her numbers get much worse and she is going to have to hire a midget to walk between her legs and hold that sucker up.

enten-datalab-clintonslackchat.png

Her campaign workers are being busted and there are MORE emails coming out and the FBI is looking at a criminal investigation. Her new poll numbers look like a rocket ride to hell.

And hard core democrats STILL support her. How stupid can they be? Her Clinton Foundation is starting to look like nothing more then a money laundering firm and her lawyer was kicked out of court for not having the legal paperwork NEEDED to argue law.

Is there ANY aspect of this woman's life that is honest? Whatever part of her life you look at you are viewing lies, theft and deception.

gettyimages-489229850.jpg

That is the face of America's Islamic State. That is the face of a drug dealing gun runner. And quite possible the second most evil person in this country.

Chat: How Much Damage Has The Email Scandal Done To Hillary Clinton?

When Biden announces the Dem establishement will breathe a sigh of relief and Obama will get busy destroying Hillary with releases of her emails. Expect indictments with 90 days.

• Banned
When Biden announces the Dem establishement will breathe a sigh of relief and Obama will get busy destroying Hillary with releases of her emails. Expect indictments with 90 days.
Have you noticed the worse her numbers get the less Stats is here? A silver lining I tell you a silver lining.

Have you noticed the worse her numbers get the less Stats is here? A silver lining I tell you a silver lining.

Have you noticed that every time your lies are proven, you disappear?

BTW, really stupid op, as usual.

Nonsense.

The more Mrs. Rodham-Clinton/Lewinsky lies; the more she and hers get caught at shit the more the liberal Democrat base loves her!

And they talk about Republicans with Trump. If THAT isn't the pot calling the kettle black, I don't know what is!

His lies are never disproven. Because they arent.
Yours OTOH become increasingly outrageous as you try to rationalize the impossible.
Her falling poll numbers are THE story. It puts the lie to oft said idea here that people dont care. People do care. Hillary always scored high negatives on likeability. Add in low marks for trustworthiness and she looks like a loser.

• Banned

Looks like the MAJORITY of members find YOU to be both a FOOL and a LIAR. Wear it well clown trash, wear it well.

^^^^HUGE IRONY ON DISPLAY!^^^^

Clown trash is having a hard way to go now that their leader bitch boy is in hiding.

Clown trash is having a hard way to go now that their leader bitch boy is in hiding.
Perhaps NaziBoy was run over by one of those VW diesels with altered emission standards!

Perhaps NaziBoy was run over by one of those VW diesels with altered emission standards!
I DID hear he burned his lips on one. Could not sit for a week.

Forum List

Back