Clinton wants to bring 65,000 refugees into the US, Fine...

Delta4Embassy

Gold Member
Dec 12, 2013
Earth
Seeing my brother yesterday we got to talking about Paris and Big Picture. Coming around to Clinton I proposed we move the 65,000 Syrians she thinks are such a hot idea in a spiral pattern beginning next door, and moving outwards from Chelsea's home. They're safe so this isn't a security concern for Hillary's daughter, son-in-law, or grandkids.

Until politicians are personally affected by their brilliant decisions they're gonna keep making really bad ones. Wanna early-release criminals, fine, but they're coming to live next door to you and your family. Want refugees who know nothing but violence and crazy religions, that's fine too. But we're putting em all nextdoor to your kids and grandkids.

Seeing my brother yesterday we got to talking about Paris and Big Picture. Coming around to Clinton I proposed we move the 65,000 Syrians she thinks are such a hot idea in a spiral pattern beginning next door, and moving outwards from Chelsea's home. They're safe so this isn't a security concern for Hillary's daughter, son-in-law, or grandkids.

Until politicians are personally affected by their brilliant decisions they're gonna keep making really bad ones. Wanna early-release criminals, fine, but they're coming to live next door to you and your family. Want refugees who know nothing but violence and crazy religions, that's fine too. But we're putting em all nextdoor to your kids and grandkids.

Just goes to show what an idiot she is if this is true.

Guess she wasn't watching the news all weekend. Guess she didn't hear about those home grown terrorists helping the jihadist to kill all those people.

If the French Govt. has a brain they will immediately deport every Muslim in France and the clowns in DC should do the same.

If it happened in France it can sure as hell happen here or anywhere.

Forum List

Back