🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Clinton Warns Israel: Don't Isolate Yourself

georgephillip

Diamond Member
Dec 27, 2009
Los Angeles, California
Now that IDF boots are in the Gaza tunnels, former president Bill Clinton has some words of advice for Israel:

"Former US president Bill Clinton has warned Israel about 'isolating itself from world opinion' due to repeated conflicts in Gaza.

"'Over the long run it is not good for Israel to keep isolating itself from world opinion because of the absence of a viable peace process,' Mr Clinton told the Indian NDTV news channel yesterday.

"'In the short to medium term, Hamas can inflict terrible public relations damage on Israel by forcing it to kill Palestinian civilians to counter Hamas,' he added.

"Hamas had a 'strategy designed to force Israel to kill their own (Palestinian) civilians so the rest of the world will condemn them,' while Israel could not 'look like fools' by not responding to the heavy missile attacks."

Israel PM says ground offensive in Gaza under way - RTÉ News

Of course, the choice isn't only between killing kids and looking foolish.
Israel could also choose to end its belligerent occupation of Gaza.

Poor Hamas forcing their own people to be killed. You just gotta feel sorry for how hard they have to work making sure women and children are dying.

I'm surprised you're quoting one of the biggest sleazebags in US history, how is that relevant? it's like quoting Dick Cheney expressing his concern for social justice

Poor Hamas forcing their own people to be killed. You just gotta feel sorry for how hard they have to work making sure women and children are dying.

the problem is that idiots like you are as pathetic as the idiot o/p

So you are flatly denying that Hamas does NOT want peace with Israel, even though they have said as much?

Talk about the far left going off the rails...

Now that IDF boots are in the Gaza tunnels, former president Bill Clinton has some words of advice for Israel:

"Former US president Bill Clinton has warned Israel about 'isolating itself from world opinion' due to repeated conflicts in Gaza.

"'Over the long run it is not good for Israel to keep isolating itself from world opinion because of the absence of a viable peace process,' Mr Clinton told the Indian NDTV news channel yesterday.

"'In the short to medium term, Hamas can inflict terrible public relations damage on Israel by forcing it to kill Palestinian civilians to counter Hamas,' he added.

"Hamas had a 'strategy designed to force Israel to kill their own (Palestinian) civilians so the rest of the world will condemn them,' while Israel could not 'look like fools' by not responding to the heavy missile attacks."

Israel PM says ground offensive in Gaza under way - RTÉ News

Of course, the choice isn't only between killing kids and looking foolish.
Israel could also choose to end its belligerent occupation of Gaza.

To Bill and Hill...go isolate yourselves.

I'm surprised you're quoting one of the biggest sleazebags in US history, how is that relevant? it's like quoting Dick Cheney expressing his concern for social justice

he'd still kick the butt of anyone you ran against him today.

oops.
Bill Clinton may win against latest couple trolls, but he would definitely lose against any decent candidates that I would select. You're on, I'm creating a poll

Hamas was elected by the people of Gaza to resist an illegal belligerent occupation by Israel. Jews are just going to have to accept the fact they will either share Palestine with Arabs or their apartheid state will vanish from the page of time.

Or the Jordanians in the West Bank will have to learn how to swim.
Or Egypt is going to have to take them.

I feel your pain; however, it isn't likely Dick will be moving back into the White House, and I'm afraid Bill may actually pull that off. Maybe impeaching Bozo isn't such a bad idea if it puts Joe Biden in the oval office before November 2016?

So the potential first lady is speaking out?

Bubba may delude himself to hope for another stretch of residence in the White House, this time as First Guy.

He should be well advised not to count his chickens before they hatch.

Should Hillary ever become President, the first thing she would do would be to ditch, dump, discharge, throw away, abandon, get rid of any and all useless garbage which help her attain her life long goal of presidency.

First and foremost of that would be the two-timing, conniving, cheating, promiscuous rapist tom cat so-called husband of hers.

It would be President Rodham.

Forum List

Back