Clintonian World

Well, if it's wrong to deny felons their rights, I guess they'll be getting their guns back legally.

Can't pick and choose which rights you want people to have.

Well, if it's wrong to deny felons their rights, I guess they'll be getting their guns back legally.

he is only running this deal through the 22 of april

after that date it goes back to the old way

kinda weird

Yes they can. My voting rights were returned. My gun rights were not.

Well, that's not fair. If you can be trusted to help elect those who will influence all of our lives, you deserve to have the right to defend yourself or go hunting.

In the long run, politicians (especially leftwing ones) are far more dangerous than anything.

he is only running this deal through the 22 of april

after that date it goes back to the old way

kinda weird

No, it's just a matter of helping Hillary. I am betting a poll was taken to see who the felons would choose. I wonder if they were promised anything in exchange for voting for Hillary.

I would like to have my gun rights restored but there is little I can do to achieve that goal. Just read the hatred on this site simply because ex cons can vote. Now imagine that outrage if someone actually proposed we get our gun rights back too.

I would like to have my gun rights restored but there is little I can do to achieve that goal. Just read the hatred on this site simply because ex cons can vote. Now imagine that outrage if someone actually proposed we get our gun rights back too.

Things need to change. Not all felons are the same. If a person is not violent and not likely to steal or whatever crime they were convicted of, there is no reason not to allow them the right to self-defense.

Some people are truly reformed when released. I won't even get into the fact that so many innocent people are convicted, many that were freed thanks to the Innocence Project. Other people, such as sociopaths or psychopaths, cannot be reformed and should never be allowed among society.

Each case is different. Our system is pretty screwed up and a one-size-fits-all rule is applied. Currently, prisons are more apt to create worse criminals than to reform. Gangs pretty much rule in many places. We've lost control. Reforming people should be the goal, not just locking them up for a time. And there is no consistency. While one murderer gets out after a fairly short time, another person who committed a similar crime might get life without the possibility of parole.

The only consideration should be whether any person poses a threat to society. If experts can get more involved, we'd have more answers. As it is, overcrowded prisons and political correctness are factors considered when letting people out.

Some pay the price for their crimes, learn their lessons, and there is no reason not to restore all their rights. I would say it's hard for a person to function if they remain labelled for the rest of their lives.

Of course, the left doesn't care about true justice. They care about votes and will scare them up anywhere. They want illegals voting in local elections and it's only a matter of time before they declare it legal for them to vote in national elections.

Things need to change. Not all felons are the same. If a person is not violent and not likely to steal or whatever crime they were convicted of, there is no reason not to allow them the right to self-defense.

Some people are truly reformed when released. I won't even get into the fact that so many innocent people are convicted, many that were freed thanks to the Innocence Project. Other people, such as sociopaths or psychopaths, cannot be reformed and should never be allowed among society.

Each case is different. Our system is pretty screwed up and a one-size-fits-all rule is applied. Currently, prisons are more apt to create worse criminals than to reform. Gangs pretty much rule in many places. We've lost control. Reforming people should be the goal, not just locking them up for a time. And there is no consistency. While one murderer gets out after a fairly short time, another person who committed a similar crime might get life without the possibility of parole.

The only consideration should be whether any person poses a threat to society. If experts can get more involved, we'd have more answers. As it is, overcrowded prisons and political correctness are factors considered when letting people out.

Some pay the price for their crimes, learn their lessons, and there is no reason not to restore all their rights. I would say it's hard for a person to function if they remain labelled for the rest of their lives.

Of course, the left doesn't care about true justice. They care about votes and will scare them up anywhere. They want illegals voting in local elections and it's only a matter of time before they declare it legal for them to vote in national elections.
You seemed almost human, until the last line...

You seemed almost human, until the last line...

You mean it was fine until I pointed out why they are letting felons vote in the next election?

They know Hillary needs help and it's more for her than for fairness.

Forum List

Back