🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

CLintons Arming ou enemies Again

Manonthestreet

Diamond Member
May 20, 2014
First it was China and their missile, tech now it Russians and their cyber capabilities....Clinton Foundation donors rush to betray us
Hillary’s Secret Kremlin Connection Is Quickly Unraveling

Therefore, it’s no surprise that Western intelligence considers Skolkovo to be an extension of Russia’s military-industrial complex—and its intelligence services. A July 2013 unclassified study by U.S. European Command that surveyed Skolkovo activities suggested, in delicate language, that Russia’s Silicon Valley is “an overt alternative to clandestine industrial espionage.” Stealing the West’s hi-tech secrets has long been a Kremlin forte, and Skolkovo is merely the newest effort to purloin our advanced technology.

Last edited:
If you don't want the others to see your screw ups, blame the Russians. Works just great with a lot of ignorant people around. After the coup in Ukraine official Kiev has been also playing the same game under the Washington blessing.

and there is your fire from all the smoke on the Clinton Foundation.....she is in bed with multiple enemies of US on several fronts

bump,,,,,,Americans used to take national security seriously....now they think it just happens like a good economy......doesnt matter what stupid policy is enacted. If you give a damn about follow on generations there is no way you can vote for hilly

And you think the CIA doesn't have NOCs working within those American companies doing 'tech business' in Russia?

And you think the CIA doesn't have NOCs working within those American companies doing 'tech business' in Russia?
Engrish preeeasse
Well, I doubt our CIA would miss the opportunity of staffing some of these companies doing tech business with Russia, with some of our own agents...

I think more goes on behind the scenes in these kind of deals that we civilians know nothing about....in other words, Russia may be spying on us, but surely, we are doing the same to them....

Engrish preeeasse
Well, I doubt our CIA would miss the opportunity of staffing some of these companies doing tech business with Russia, with some of our own agents...

I think more goes on behind the scenes in these kind of deals that we civilians know nothing about....in other words, Russia may be spying on us, but surely, we are doing the same to them....
thats wonderful.......libs will excuse any treachery for money.......

a023acbd-3f3b-412e-89f5-c9b26b9e398d_zpsbdz4oktm.png

Forum List

Back