Clinton's frustration grows, as primary race drags on

Freewill

Platinum Member
Oct 26, 2011
Mrs. Tuzla Clinton isn't just losing it she is showing why she can't be trusted with the nuclear codes. She is unstable. I think what really made her angry is that when the 12 walked out it cut the crowd in half. Why is she campaigning in NY if Bernie can't win NY?

SYRACUSE, N.Y. (AP) — Hillary Clinton snapped at a Greenpeace protester. She linked Bernie Sanders and tea party Republicans. And she bristled with anger when nearly two dozen Sanders supporters marched out of an event near her home outside New York City, shouting "if she wins, we lose."

"They don't want to listen to anyone else," she shot back. "We actually have to do something. Not just complain about what is happening."

After a year of campaigning, months of debates and 35 primary elections, Sanders is finally getting under Clinton's skin in the Democratic presidential race.

Clinton has spent weeks largely ignoring Sanders and trying to focus on Republican front-runner Donald Trump. Now, after several primary losses and with a tough fight in New York on the horizon, Clinton is showing flashes of frustration with the Vermont senator — irritation that could undermine her efforts to unite the party around her candidacy.

i cant figure these people out,,{the ones that take her serioulsy} she always comes off as senile/the bird that flew off the cookoos nest when she speaks, now she is blaming what happened in 2008 for todays woes? comon!

i cant figure these people out,,{the ones that take her serioulsy} she always comes off as senile/the bird that flew off the cookoos nest when she speaks, now she is blaming what happened in 2008 for todays woes? comon!

I am sure she feels is is HER TURN. SHE WAS PROMISED. Sanders was suppose to be nothing more then a punching bag, after all who can take him seriously?

Mrs. Tuzla Clinton isn't just losing it she is showing why she can't be trusted with the nuclear codes. She is unstable. I think what really made her angry is that when the 12 walked out it cut the crowd in half. Why is she campaigning in NY if Bernie can't win NY?

SYRACUSE, N.Y. (AP) — Hillary Clinton snapped at a Greenpeace protester. She linked Bernie Sanders and tea party Republicans. And she bristled with anger when nearly two dozen Sanders supporters marched out of an event near her home outside New York City, shouting "if she wins, we lose."

"They don't want to listen to anyone else," she shot back. "We actually have to do something. Not just complain about what is happening."

After a year of campaigning, months of debates and 35 primary elections, Sanders is finally getting under Clinton's skin in the Democratic presidential race.

Clinton has spent weeks largely ignoring Sanders and trying to focus on Republican front-runner Donald Trump. Now, after several primary losses and with a tough fight in New York on the horizon, Clinton is showing flashes of frustration with the Vermont senator — irritation that could undermine her efforts to unite the party around her candidacy.
She probably just needed a good night's sleep. I get really bitchy when I'm tired, too.

BREAKING: Presidential Candidate Hillary Clinton... ARRESTED And Charged!

Shadow 355

BREAKING: Presidential Candidate Hillary Clinton... ARRESTED And Charged!

Shadow 355

I am just glad that by clicking the link I wasn't attacked with viruses. Well at least not yet.

12512465_10205913304334879_4992417867596354090_n.jpg

She probably just needed a good night's sleep. I get really bitchy when I'm tired, too.

Yeah, that is interesting. The phone rings at 3 AM and it is reported that the Russians have envaded US air space and a tired bitchy Mrs. Tuzla Clinton just screams NUKE THEM and call me in the morning.

You're not suggesting that she takes a dirt nap are you?

I am sure she feels is is HER TURN. SHE WAS PROMISED. Sanders was suppose to be nothing more then a punching bag, after all who can take him seriously?

Those who know his history.
He's got the highest approval rating of anybody in the U.S. Senate.

Yeah, that is interesting. The phone rings at 3 AM and it is reported that the Russians have envaded US air space and a tired bitchy Mrs. Tuzla Clinton just screams NUKE THEM and call me in the morning.

I sleep through thunderstorms but I wake up if the cat yaks in the next room. Certain things, important things, bring us wide awake. I don't think you need to worry about that particular scenario.

What's with the Tuzla deal? Is that another new conspiracy theory I haven't heard of yet?

What's with the Tuzla deal? Is that another new conspiracy theory I haven't heard of yet?

The link is in my signature line, using Tuzla is for attention. Attention to a lie that is unrivaled.

The real harm Hillary Clinton inflicted on Bosnia.

The link is in my signature line, using Tuzla is for attention. Attention to a lie that is unrivaled.

Thanks. I get it now----------more crazy right wing shit. That's what I thought.

Thanks. I get it now----------more crazy right wing shit. That's what I thought.

He thinks he invented a meme. It's so cute.

Tulza is actually the biggest city in Oglahoma. But you have to be drunk.

Nope, more BS for you to ignore. Look at her all smiling and laughing as she relays the fantasy of coming under sniper fire. How anyone can support such an unbridled liar speaks volumes.

He thinks he invented a meme. It's so cute.

Tulza is actually the biggest city in Oglahoma. But you have to be drunk.

I am cute but I didn't event a meme. It is all there for you to see and ignore.

Sanders was paid by Hillary backers to be the 'far left guy' and make Hillary look like a centrist. The funny thing is they miscalculated how far left the part actually is. :lmao:

Sanders was paid by Hillary backers to be the 'far left guy' and make Hillary look like a centrist. The funny thing is they miscalculated how far left the part actually is. :lmao:

They should have told Sanders.

Forum List

Back