Clinton's HAITI Cash Machine..How Clinton cronyism took advantage of Suffering Black people

That figures...6years later.."outrageous"..."Greedy Clintons"

Black Americans waking up?:dunno: Blacks in Haiti know the Clintons

Black voters are turning from Clinton to Trump in new poll

trumphil.jpg

Donald Trump is gaining support among African-American voters — whose enthusiasm for Hillary Clinton is eroding, a tracking poll released Saturday revealed.

Trump saw a 16.5 percentage-point increase in backing from African-American voters in a Los Angeles Times/University of Southern California tracking poll, up from 3.1 percent on Sept. 10 to 19.6 percent through Friday.

Meanwhile, the same poll showed Clinton’s support among that group plummeting from 90.4 percent on Sept. 10 to 71.4 percent.

Black voters are turning from Clinton to Trump in new poll | New York Post

One of things I liked about Trump is he isn't surrendering any votes or states because a pollster told him he can't win it

“Hillary and Bill were the Bonnie and Clyde of Haiti.”

But, even the prospect of a one-man contest could not stop the Americans from insisting on going ahead with the run-off. The U.S., which pays for the Haitian elections and, therefore, believes it has the right to decide who wins and who loses, growled that Haiti should go along with the fraudulent process. The Americans were upset that they might have no reliable replacement for their loyal puppet, “Sweet Mickey.” Plus, the discrediting of the elections would also reflect very badly on presidential candidate Hillary Clinton, who claims to have brought stability to Haiti when she was at the State Department but, in fact, is culpable for all of the Haitians who were murdered by the Martelly regime. The truth is that Hillary and Bill were the Bonnie and Clyde of Haiti, robbing the country for their own and other corporate criminals’ benefit

The Clintons: “We Came, We Stole, Haitians Died” | Black Agenda Report

Former president of the Haitian senate tells Trump his story of Clinton bribery and theft from the Haitian people

I don't think in all America's history there has been such a corrupted pair as the Clintons.

Never, ever, ever!

These two thugs really deserve a medal!

I don't think in all America's history there has been such a corrupted pair as the Clintons.

Never, ever, ever!

They see dollar signs over the suffering of people...They're scum.:mad:

Never, ever, ever!

It all boils down to greed.

The Clinton's greed and power.... and poor of those who get in their way.

The cemetery bear witness to that. :sad:

Never, ever, ever!

It all boils down to greed.

The Clinton's greed and power.... and poor of those who get in their way.

The cemetery bear witness to that. :sad:

The Clintons only care about themselves, their money, their power....You cant get much lower than the Clintons

Investigate!!!

It seems the mainstream media doesn't care about the suffering of the Haitian people either...If the Clintons were Republicans they would have been locked up long ago

Forum List

Back