Clinton's lead among non-white voters surging.

"But...but...everyone loves me!" says the Trumpster.

Larry Sabato’s Crystal Ball
New Electoral College Projection Has Hillary Clinton Demolishing Donald Trump

An updated Electoral College projection from Larry Sabato’s Crystal Ball predicts that Hillary Clinton will demolish Donald Trump in the general election this fall.
Screen-Shot-2016-06-27-at-8.14.52-PM-701x461.png
Trump__Clinton-2-119x89.jpg

The website, which is run by University of Virginia’s Center for Politics, has the presumptive Democratic nominee beating Trump by a 347-191 electoral vote margin.

An updated Electoral College projection from Larry Sabato’s Crystal Ball predicts that Hillary Clinton will demolish Donald Trump in the general election this fall.

The website, which is run by University of Virginia’s Center for Politics, has the presumptive Democratic nominee beating Trump by a 347-191 electoral vote margin.

I agree with this except probably Ohio. I am not sure she will carry a coal state, but since Donnie is sooooo bad, she may very well carry it.

'The poll, which has Clinton leading 69 percent to Trump's 20 percent among Hispanics, came in the wake of Trump's allegations that a judge from Indiana could not be impartial in cases involving the now-defunct Trump University because of his family's Mexican heritage.

That controversy, coupled with Trump's regular calls to build a wall along the U.S. border with Mexico, has Latino voters uneasy.'

Looks like the taco salad bit didn’t go over well.

• Fewer than half of Bernie Sanders backers in Texas say they'll vote for Clinton, poll shows
    The Dallas Morning News ^ | June 27, 2016 | Bobby Blanchard
    Texas supporters of Bernie Sanders are more reluctant to support Hillary Clinton than Ted Cruz supporters are to support Donald Trump, according to a new poll released Monday morning. The University of Texas / Texas Politics Project Poll found Texas voters who supported Cruz's presidential campaign are more likely to support Trump than Sanders supporters are to support Clinton. Nearly 70 percent of Cruz voters are ready to vote for Trump, but just 40 percent of Sanders supporters are ready to vote for the former secretary of state. "Sanders has been reluctant to throw in the towel and endorse Clinton....

Sooner or later a majority of people will understand she's a fucking LIAR and a HUGE SECURITY RISK!

• AP ^ | Jun. 27, 2016 | MICHAEL BIESECKER and STEPHEN BRAUN
    An additional 165 pages of emails from Hillary Clinton's time at the State Department surfaced Monday, including nearly three dozen that the presumptive Democratic presidential nominee failed to hand over last year that were sent through her private server. The latest emails were released under court order by the State Department to the conservative legal advocacy group Judicial Watch. The batch includes 34 new emails Clinton exchanged through her private account with her deputy chief of staff, Huma Abedin. The aide, who also had a private email account on Clinton's home server, later gave her copies to the government. The...

Unfortunately for the Republicans, Hillary is NOT the top liar in this race. That honor belongs to Donnie, the King of Universities.

It's a Trumpsaster.
I really cannot understand how a major political party could have put themselves in the position the GOP is in. Literally, a candidate on the GOP ticket cannot answer the question "Do you support Trump" without alienating a major portion of GOP voters. Yes or no, you lose. Unbelievable.

Trump's huge Gamble rolling the dice trying to Surge the angry white vote, by his rampant racism towards Mexicans, and condoning violence and more racism at his rallies, towards Blacks, and Muslims, backfired!!! And came up snake eyes, and now he's paying the price..

One has to wonder we are only in June, and if keeps free falling lower and lower, we get to September, and he's 20-25 points behind will he just quit, to save himself of an embarrassing humiliating defeat????, especially to a Woman he can't stand??

Thanks for the map!!,:biggrin:,is it recent?? I disagree with a few states, Michigan, Colorado, and Minnesota are are all safe D:deal:, as well as Nevada:deal:, these all should be considered deep Blue..

Arizona is 50-50 toss up, Huge Hispanic population and they Hate Trump, I wouldn't be surprised if Clinton squeaks out a win there.

Reliable polls coming out of Texas showing Trump with just a single digit lead:eusa_think:, yea Texas???? who would have thought??

Utah and Georgia, will lean Red, but they could be in play come October if Trump keeps falling ..

I agree with this except probably Ohio. I am not sure she will carry a coal state, but since Donnie is sooooo bad, she may very well carry it.

She will carry Ohio with the support of Kasich.

She will carry Ohio with the support of Kasich.

If her lead nationally reaches double digits, will the GOP abandon Donnie?

1. It is extremely unlikely Trump gets over 25% of the hispanic vote, blacks will vote over 90% for clinton and the non-whites probably will be 75% against Trump.
2. White women voting for clinton will make it impossible to break 60% of the white vote.

Put both of these together and there's no way for trump to win.

Forum List

Back