🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Cliton calls for sanctions on Iran after missile tests

Clinton supporters!
What do you think?

i agree

or we could always allow israel to get rid of their munitions.

did you think i'd think that what iran did wasn't giving us the finger?
I just figured you were people that supported the iran deal

never assume....

:)
So, for the record, you do NOT support the Iran deal?

I thought it was severely lacking. It would not have been my first choice. Given the lack of choices available once they signed it, I figured it was better than nothing.

but I also wasn't insanely whining about it as the end of the world.

Clinton supporters!
What do you think?

i agree

never assume....

I thought it was severely lacking. It would not have been my first choice. Given the lack of choices available once they signed it, I figured it was better than nothing.

lol ok John Kerry
Tell me, what would be your first pick? What lack of choices?

i agree

never assume....

lol ok John Kerry

at first I was very unhappy with the amount of time that we had to wait to go in to inspect (I think it was something like 30 days). then I learned that we had to wait longer prior to the deal and kind of shrugged. my preference would have been 10 days.

the reason we lacked choices is that the rest of the world wanted this. and other countries were going to give them back their money whether we approved it or not. once that happened, we'd have been humiliated if Europe went against us. but Russia wanted it and Europe wanted it... we'd have been left out in the cold. and no, I don't like it. I'd have wanted an agreement where after five years of compliance they'd have gotten their money back.

you?

never assume....

lol ok John Kerry

at first I was very unhappy with the amount of time that we had to wait to go in to inspect (I think it was something like 30 days). then I learned that we had to wait longer prior to the deal and kind of shrugged. my preference would have been 10 days.

the reason we lacked choices is that the rest of the world wanted this. and other countries were going to give them back their money whether we approved it or not. once that happened, we'd have been humiliated if Europe went against us. but Russia wanted it and Europe wanted it... we'd have been left out in the cold. and no, I don't like it. I'd have wanted an agreement where after five years of compliance they'd have gotten their money back.

you?
I don't think that's too bad. I think 10 days are too much, but I have absolutely zero faith in a terrorist state. lol

never assume....

lol ok John Kerry

you?
I don't think that's too bad. I think 10 days are too much, but I have absolutely zero faith in a terrorist state. lol

the UN did a pretty good job of inspecting in other areas. the wait time is something every country would ask for. and it's not like they can really do that much in a month.

lol ok John Kerry

you?

the UN did a pretty good job of inspecting in other areas. the wait time is something every country would ask for. and it's not like they can really do that much in a month.
Meh. IDK. I think giving terrorists the benefit of the doubt is silly.
I don't trust the UN either.

Forum List

Back