Closest thing I've seen to calling on the bullshit...

CHRIS

You have to get the award for the gayest avatars on these boards

first you pick the worst bond of them all...and can't even tell what actors you have there now.

Just come out of the closet already

Sorry you don't like Anne Hathaway.

I do.

By the way, why are Republicans so obsessed with gay sex?

Ask Senator Craig of Idaho. He should be able to answer for most Republicans:lol:

CHRIS

first you pick the worst bond of them all...and can't even tell what actors you have there now.

I do.

Ask Senator Craig of Idaho. He should be able to answer for most Republicans:lol:

or barney frank?

CHRIS

I do.

lol, time to come out of the closet Chris

Everyone already knows

Damned right, it is time to re-distribute the wealth. It's time that the people that create the wealth get a proper share, rather than the parasites that created nightmares like the 'direvatives' and tax breaks for shipping our manufacturing jobs overseas.

ahh class warfare at its finest right there

well at least they are admitting it now,, instead of hiding under their rocks !

Don't kid yourself... the strong families and nations of this planet survived to get control of this planets resources. When the Ice came, survival meant killing. It became our nature. It has been a brutal birth so far, but imagine what this living organism we call "Mother" will look like if 'human intelligence' survives...

-Joe

Last edited:
No, but the document that freed the slaves was written n 1863. Without the document, the slaves wouldn't have been freed when the war was over. Crack a book junior.

I realize the slaves were supposedly freed in 1863. However, I rather not open a textbook which is entirely wrong Crimson because they weren't. If you thought that document freed the slaves at that moment, you've obviously been studying history from the wrong places.

Crack a real book open fool.

My favorite part was when the President declared pride at passing an "earmark free stimulus bill." Politicians lying to us. God I love change.

No, but the document that freed the slaves was written n 1863. Without the document, the slaves wouldn't have been freed when the war was over. Crack a book junior.

I realize the slaves were supposedly freed in 1863. However, I rather not open a textbook which is entirely wrong Crimson because they weren't. If you thought that document freed the slaves at that moment, you've obviously been studying history from the wrong places.

yeah and we celebrate american independence on July 4th from 1776 even tho the war ended in 1783

Without the document, the slaves would not have been freed when the war was won by the Union. Therefore, Lincoln gets credit for freeing the slaves as he was still President when the war was won. Physically freed by Lincoln? No more than Jews were physically imprisoned by Hitler. It is the policies of our leaders that allow such things to take place.

CHRIS

I do.

Or Jeff Gannon or Ed Schrock or Condi Rice.....

Unnecessary detail my brothers. They're free.

At least here in America... (credit card debtors not withstanding)

-Joe

Last edited:
yeah and we celebrate american independence on July 4th from 1776 even tho the war ended in 1783

Actually, most delegates signed the Declaration of Independence on August 2, 1776.

The reason we use 1776 and not 1783 is because America's legal seperation from Great Britain was passed on that day.

If you had actually read the Emancipation Proclamation, you would see that nowhere in the document does it state that U.S. slaves were free. Rather, enemies of the United States that had slaves were free. And since the Confederacy had left the United States, guess what they were considered?

Lincoln acted like he freed the slaves in order to hurt the South by allowing a great portion of their labor to run away even at the risk of their own lives because they thought they would get freedom in the North.

Slavery wasn't Abolished until December 6, 1865 and even then it was still kept as punishment for a crime.

America was free legally on that date, so its two entirely different things.

Last edited:
Without the document, the slaves would not have been freed when the war was won by the Union. Therefore, Lincoln gets credit for freeing the slaves as he was still President when the war was won. Physically freed by Lincoln? No more than Jews were physically imprisoned by Hitler. It is the policies of our leaders that allow such things to take place.

That's not true, especially with the number of African Americans who had served the Union in the Civil War.

The Jews weren't physically imprisoned by Hitler? Gee, I suppose I must of been reading a myth when I read about the Holocaust huh? :eusa_eh:

Unnecessary detail my brothers. They're free.

At least here in America...

-Joe

Tis true, I just can't stand revisionist history that is recycled into our history books. I know I was taught alot of this crap.

By the way, love the sig.

That's not true, especially with the number of African Americans who had served the Union in the Civil War.

The Jews weren't physically imprisoned by Hitler? Gee, I suppose I must of been reading a myth when I read about the Holocaust huh? :eusa_eh:

Comprehension is about reading and understanding.

Not only all that, but I am 3 weeks into a new gig that I am starting to like which I might be able to make some money at. Pretty cool, huh?

-Joe

Forum List

Back