Clown Car Update: Marianne Williamson Lays Off Entire Campaign Staff

Democrats hate women. Only the fake Indian left, and she’s hanging from a teepee.

Yet it was the Repubs on the board that started the thread all about taking away the right to vote by women...weird

Repubs started a thread? Oh that’s right, one idiot starts a thread and you use that tosmear a whole group. A group that you’re at odds with. As opposed to another group you silent about. You want to know what group that is? Here’s a hint is democrats. So what are we to call you then? Perhaps hack would be fitting?

Did you read the thread? it is not one or two there is a whole host of them in there and not one single Repub said a word against any of it.
And the flat earth threads not one leftist stepped up and said that’s crazy.

What’s your point again?

Can you point to one of those?

In my experience all of the flat erarthers I have known are right leaning as they are all Christians who base it off of the bible.
Oh!?

You mean all of those verses that refer to the earth as a globe?

Someone who had a slightly less chance of being president as Gabbard.
Democrats hate women. Only the fake Indian left, and she’s hanging from a teepee.

Yet it was the Repubs on the board that started the thread all about taking away the right to vote by women...weird

Repubs started a thread? Oh that’s right, one idiot starts a thread and you use that tosmear a whole group. A group that you’re at odds with. As opposed to another group you silent about. You want to know what group that is? Here’s a hint is democrats. So what are we to call you then? Perhaps hack would be fitting?

Did you read the thread? it is not one or two there is a whole host of them in there and not one single Repub said a word against any of it.

interesting that because they didn’t say a word against it they’re somehow support it. Thanks for admitting you’re a progressive.

You are free to call me whatever you like, makes no difference to me.

The thread is up more than 260 replies since last Friday...weird how none of you saw it.

What’s your point again?

In my experience all of the flat erarthers I have known are right leaning as they are all Christians who base it off of the bible.
Oh!?

Which ones are those?

Hey, it is not my view, just telling you what i have seen. I spent many years on a Christian forum prior to coming here and the flat earth is a big topic there.

What’s your point again?

Oh!?

Which ones are those?

Hey, it is not my view, just telling you what i have seen. I spent many years on a Christian forum prior to coming here and the flat earth is a big topic there.
All listed and explained. You should start a new flat earth thread.
Does the Bible Teach that the Earth is Flat?

Where is this flat earth thread that demonstrates liberals believe in it?

What’s your point again?

Oh!?

Which ones are those?

Why would I do that, I am not a flat earther.

And yes, some say that Bible does not teach that, other disagree.

Sort of like the fight between the "once saved always saved" and the "you can lose your salvation" sides...both have 100s of verses to support their views.

Weird how that happens.

Repubs started a thread? Oh that’s right, one idiot starts a thread and you use that to smear a whole group. A group that you’re at odds with. As opposed to another group you silent about. You want to know what group that is? Here’s a hint is democrats. So what are we to call you then? Perhaps hack would be fitting?
Golfing Gator is a BIT more than just dim, DEPRESSINGLY and DRAMATICALLY DIM. Poor fella..........

What’s your point again?

Oh!?

Which ones are those?

Sort of like the fight between the "once saved always saved" and the "you can lose your salvation" sides...both have 100s of verses to support their views.

Weird how that happens.
Uh no, but if it gives you comfort so be it.

Damn, I missed that thread. As a comedian I covet threads like that.

Here it is. In all it's wingnut glory.

The results of women voting

Oh!?

Which ones are those?

Weird how that happens.

It is not about comfort, it is about reality. Have you spent much time on Christian forums? Have you ever actually read the bible?

She did....but she is still in the race.... why doesn't she just leave altogether?

Why waste more time and money? :dunno:
Trump 2020, and onward. They should all quit now, because the gig is up. They are only fooling themselves. Then again they love the attention regardless of how much money it drains from their base.

Oh!?

Which ones are those?

Weird how that happens.

It is not about comfort, it is about reality. Have you spent much time on Christian forums? Have you ever actually read the bible?
From believing mud will one day write a concerto to Gods had sex with each other to aliens, it’s all out there. But fringe goofys is dumb to bring into a serious discussion.

Weird how that happens.
"Flat Earth" was a was an unproven consensus of government paid scientists. Like Man Made Global Warming.

But to the point:

These disagreements are interesting but don't effect a person's salvation.

We're not supposed to comprehend every detail. God created the Universe, matter, energy, space, and time. All from scratch. That means he's a little smarter than we are.

Forum List

Back