Clown wars shifting into high gear

Trump is the only liberal on the repub side and probably even liberal enough to blow Hillary right out of the saddle. ;)

That's interesting, because he is scooping up the extreme-Conservative vote in polling. So, are you telling me that Conservatives are too stupid to know that he's really a secret "Liberal"???

;)

I wouldn't say too stupid for the one issue agenda driven among the repub party. Trump is hitting their one hot button repeatedly, and it's working.

Even Bernie sanders was forced to admit that unrestrained illegal immigration is bad for the country.
Bernie is right and so is Trump when it comes to illegal immigration.

The poor and middle class know illegal immigration is a major problem, but the wealthy love it...so naturally nearly all the candidates have been mostly silent on the issue, so as to garner money from the wealthy.

Repubs love Wall Street and Wall Street loves unrestrained illegal immigration.
True enough, but you forgot to mention that Ds love Wall Street and unrestrained illegal immigration too. Why?

Oh, in answer to your question which I forgot to address in my earlier reply to your comment, Wall Street is a necessary evil. Can't live with them, can't live without me. ;)

That's interesting, because he is scooping up the extreme-Conservative vote in polling. So, are you telling me that Conservatives are too stupid to know that he's really a secret "Liberal"???

;)

I wouldn't say too stupid for the one issue agenda driven among the repub party. Trump is hitting their one hot button repeatedly, and it's working.

Even Bernie sanders was forced to admit that unrestrained illegal immigration is bad for the country.
Bernie is right and so is Trump when it comes to illegal immigration.

The poor and middle class know illegal immigration is a major problem, but the wealthy love it...so naturally nearly all the candidates have been mostly silent on the issue, so as to garner money from the wealthy.

Repubs love Wall Street and Wall Street loves unrestrained illegal immigration.
True enough, but you forgot to mention that Ds love Wall Street and unrestrained illegal immigration too. Why?

Oh, in answer to your question which I forgot to address in my earlier reply to your comment, Wall Street is a necessary evil. Can't live with them, can't live without me. ;)
Wall Street provides a legitimate service to the nation. A problem arises however when Wall Street is allowed to control central government policy via the buying of corrupt politicians.

Forum List

Back