Clowns on Bikes Ride and Rally for Pres. in New Jersey

OMG some group supports Trump ALARM!!! :auiqs.jpg: You libs have zero tolerance for any American who disagrees with your strange world view.
I have no objections for them riding or rallying in support for Trump or boycotting Harley-Davidson. Do you know of anyone who objects to them protesting or whatever it is they did?
Yeah, Camp for one. But struggling to get enough support to form a full circle jerk over it.

I did not get it from reading an article. I got it from listening to the radio, although I did look it up before posting to make sure links were available online.

Considering you could have brought that up in the first post, I am calling you out a a fucking liar.
FU. I told you where the links were and how you could access them in post #4 10 minutes after your snowflake whining post asked for a link. You are not a moderator and have no authority to make rules here.

And you are a far left drone and can not post one of those links that validates the far left spew in your OP.

So which link supports your OP?
Can you articulate what part of the post is "far left spew"?

All of it!

Can you prove any of your far left spew is fact?
Your answer indicates and confirms you can not articulate your claim or question or do not understand what the word articulate means. Please look the work up in a dictionary.

Considering you could have brought that up in the first post, I am calling you out a a fucking liar.
FU. I told you where the links were and how you could access them in post #4 10 minutes after your snowflake whining post asked for a link. You are not a moderator and have no authority to make rules here.

And you are a far left drone and can not post one of those links that validates the far left spew in your OP.

So which link supports your OP?
Can you articulate what part of the post is "far left spew"?

All of it!

Can you prove any of your far left spew is fact?
Your answer indicates and confirms you can not articulate your claim or question or do not understand what the word articulate means. Please look the work up in a dictionary.

So in other words you have no proof of the far left spew in your OP.

You made the claims and posted them as fact, now show us where you got that far left spew from.

I did not get it from reading an article. I got it from listening to the radio, although I did look it up before posting to make sure links were available online.

Wow, that's the message board equivalent of running away with your tail between your legs.

I found plenty of articles, what I don't have to find is an article that backs up the 'facts" as you presented them. That's up to you.
So, in your mind, people posting on a message board have to prove opinions and interpretations of news stories with links to prove those opinions and interpretations?

You made statements about an occurrence without backing up that the events actually happened.
But, you yourself posted a link proving the event actually occurred. The link you posted was online and available before this thread was begun. Your link.

Wow, that's the message board equivalent of running away with your tail between your legs.

I found plenty of articles, what I don't have to find is an article that backs up the 'facts" as you presented them. That's up to you.
So, in your mind, people posting on a message board have to prove opinions and interpretations of news stories with links to prove those opinions and interpretations?

You made statements about an occurrence without backing up that the events actually happened.
But, you yourself posted a link proving the event actually occurred. The link you posted was online and available before this thread was begun. Your link.

yes, but it doesn't give the details you suppose happened, and have yet to back up.

OMG some group supports Trump ALARM!!! :auiqs.jpg: You libs have zero tolerance for any American who disagrees with your strange world view.
I have no objections for them riding or rallying in support for Trump or boycotting Harley-Davidson. Do you know of anyone who objects to them protesting or whatever it is they did?
Yeah, Camp for one. But struggling to get enough support to form a full circle jerk over it.
I do not begin those kinds of threads. You need to read trump cult threads for circle jerks.

Forum List

Back