Clowns on Bikes Ride and Rally for Pres. in New Jersey

Did you forget the link or are you just making all this up?
Whichever link I give you, you will whine about it being an unreliable link. Front page news. Google Bikers Rally in Bedminster. You will have your pick of links.

So you posted material as if it was your own, which is plagiarizing.

Yet none seems to fit your new far left religious narrative.

Which link was it? Which far left hack site did you quote?
What part of my OP are you accusing me of plagiarizing?

All of it and I am not the only one that noticed it, several others have as well.

Seems being blinded by the far left has blinded you to many things!

he can resolve this by linking the article he read.

But it won't do that..

OMG some group supports Trump ALARM!!! :auiqs.jpg: You libs have zero tolerance for any American who disagrees with your strange world view.
I have no objections for them riding or rallying in support for Trump or boycotting Harley-Davidson. Do you know of anyone who objects to them protesting or whatever it is they did?
You object. The very essence of your tearful OP is an objection.
You have poor reading comprehension. My only objection is that they pose as a motorcycle club and bikers. A leather costume and a bike do not make a person a ":biker" no matter how many patches you put on your costume.
If you are trying to imply they are paid actors just say it but provide your evidence

Did you forget the link or are you just making all this up?
Whichever link I give you, you will whine about it being an unreliable link. Front page news. Google Bikers Rally in Bedminster. You will have your pick of links.

All of it and I am not the only one that noticed it, several others have as well.

I did not get it from reading an article. I got it from listening to the radio, although I did look it up before posting to make sure links were available online.

I did not get it from reading an article. I got it from listening to the radio, although I did look it up before posting to make sure links were available online.

The voices in your head do not count as the radio, how many times have we told you far left drones this?

So in other words you have nothing to back up your claims, you are just pushing the latest debunked religious narrative.

OMG some group supports Trump ALARM!!! :auiqs.jpg: You libs have zero tolerance for any American who disagrees with your strange world view.
I have no objections for them riding or rallying in support for Trump or boycotting Harley-Davidson. Do you know of anyone who objects to them protesting or whatever it is they did?
You have poor reading comprehension. My only objection is that they pose as a motorcycle club and bikers. A leather costume and a bike do not make a person a ":biker" no matter how many patches you put on your costume.
If you are trying to imply they are paid actors just say it but provide your evidence
Nothing in any of my posts imply they are paid, actors. My posts imply they are attention seeking wannabe bikers such as the ones who operate the Rolling Thunder organization.

Nothing in any of my posts imply they are paid, actors. My posts imply they are attention seeking wannabe bikers such as the ones who operate the Rolling Thunder organization.

Your posts show you are a far left drone that is not connected to reality.

Classic shill speak! I only read the tripe you are crying about in your 5th grade OP.

Considering you could have brought that up in the first post, I am calling you out a a fucking liar.

The voices in your head do not count as the radio, how many times have we told you far left drones this?

So in other words you have nothing to back up your claims, you are just pushing the latest debunked religious narrative.
Someone else has posted a link from CBS in this thread and other links are available by simply typing in Bedminster Bikers for Thump rally. Also, it is also all over the television news because thump made comments about Amoroso being a lowlife while he was at the event.
Has anyone called you a lying retard today?

Someone else has posted a link from CBS in this thread and other links are available by simply typing in Bedminster Bikers for Thump rally. Also, it is also all over the television news because thump made comments about Amoroso being a lowlife while he was at the event.

Show where any of those links support the far left religious dogma you posted in the OP..

I posted the CBS link, numbnuts.

Your post made specific accusations not included in the CBS article I linked.

How about some evidence on your part? I'm sure the radio station you listened to has a website as well, and would have an article based on the broadcast.

Considering you could have brought that up in the first post, I am calling you out a a fucking liar.
FU. I told you where the links were and how you could access them in post #4 10 minutes after your snowflake whining post asked for a link. You are not a moderator and have no authority to make rules here.

FU. I told you where the links were and how you could access them in post #4 10 minutes after your snowflake whining post asked for a link. You are not a moderator and have no authority to make rules here.

Wow, that's the message board equivalent of running away with your tail between your legs.

I found plenty of articles, what I don't have to find is an article that backs up the 'facts" as you presented them. That's up to you.

And you are a far left drone and can not post one of those links that validates the far left spew in your OP.

So which link supports your OP?

So some people in New Jersey ride motorcycles and love their whore. Whoda thunk it? Bet they are fat white boys with tattoos.

Wow, that's the message board equivalent of running away with your tail between your legs.

I found plenty of articles, what I don't have to find is an article that backs up the 'facts" as you presented them. That's up to you.
So, in your mind, people posting on a message board have to prove opinions and interpretations of news stories with links to prove those opinions and interpretations?

And you are a far left drone and can not post one of those links that validates the far left spew in your OP.

Can you articulate what part of the post is "far left spew"?

So, in your mind, people posting on a message board have to prove opinions and interpretations of news stories with links to prove those opinions and interpretations?

OMG, did you just seriously post that?

So then you admit that you made it up and have no basis in reality for the far left religious narrative you were trying to run.

We guessed that already.

Can you articulate what part of the post is "far left spew"?

All of it!

Can you prove any of your far left spew is fact?

You made statements about an occurrence without backing up that the events actually happened.

Forum List

Back