Clueless Greta caught off script

FB_IMG_1573161301092.jpg

I think she will be a miserable person all her life

Yeah, she probably will be a democrat.

She has memorized what the adults want her to say but cant think on her own

How daAaire you!

Its difficult to take her seriously, but many people do

She's an ignorant 16 yr old kid being fed her beliefs. She's no more than an Advertising Stunt. Like The Geico Gecko and Hump back Camel. What day is it mike it's "Hump " day every time she gets in front of a Mike, Mike, Mike, what day is it Mike! GAFB1

Yeah, she probably will be a democrat.

How daAaire you!

Its difficult to take her seriously, but many people do

She's an ignorant 16 yr old kid being fed her beliefs. She's no more than an Advertising Stunt. Like The Geico Gecko and Hump back Camel. What day is it mike it's "Hump " day every time she gets in front of a Mike, Mike, Mike, what day is it Mike! GAFB1

Greta is being used to brainwash young children

As opposed to, say, a loser like you looking up obscure videos of children culled out of context in order to score your pathetic little message board "points", huh.
Agree. Rather sad what these people decide to go after.
She is going after modern civilization
Indeed

She would not last very long without the modern comforts afforded by fossil fuel

Going after children now huh. Stay classy.

Wait, tell us again about how somebody making a pun about Doornail Rump's choice of the name "Barron" for his son is attacking the child, while this isn't.

Having it both ways: Priceless.

View attachment 294414

To be fair greta was not the only clueless green snowflake on the stage that day

None of the kiddies at the table could answer the question

T

Belittling a kid who is not prepared for media scrutiny is a tentpole action of today's rude and crude Trump supporters. Rather than rebutting her message, it's easier for simple minded dolts to attack the messenger, no matter who that messenger is. No cogent response, simple smear. What ever happened to manners? I guess when the huckster buffoon came down that gaudy escalator someone swept civility out the door. Shameful, boorish attitudes unworthy of an adult.

If she is not prepared for media scrutiny as you claim then why is she using the media to lecture adults about her chosen topic?

She is promoting a hoax on her generation

hen tell us why you believe it's a hoax. Don't punch below your weight.

Belittling a kid who is not prepared for media scrutiny is a tentpole action of today's rude and crude Trump supporters. Rather than rebutting her message, it's easier for simple minded dolts to attack the messenger, no matter who that messenger is. No cogent response, simple smear. What ever happened to manners? I guess when the huckster buffoon came down that gaudy escalator someone swept civility out the door. Shameful, boorish attitudes unworthy of an adult.

I didn't see you support nick sandman so piss off.

T

If she is not prepared for media scrutiny as you claim then why is she using the media to lecture adults about her chosen topic?

She is promoting a hoax on her generation

hen tell us why you believe it's a hoax. Don't punch below your weight.

We don't "believe" it's a hoax. We know it's a hoax. If it were real the governments of the world would come together and implement draconian measures to control it.

They haven't. Instead, wealthy people have come together to create a scheme where you pay them an indulgence so that you can pollute.

Pay them a fee and you can still pollute.

So simple a simpleton can figure it out.

Forum List

Back