Clueless Greta caught off script

She has memorized what the adults want her to say but cant think on her own

Poor kid. It's going to suck when she figures out that she was nothing more then a news blerb and no one gives two shits what she says. I. The end they will climb into their Ford expidition and drive to whole foods.

You don't think at all, that these parents aren't dealing with choppy waters?

This kid is what 16? Highly functioning autistic true. But she probably has the emotional capacity of a 10 yr old.

Like Biden says.......C'MON MAN!!

What in the wide world of blue fuck are you talking about? "Parents"? "Autistic"? Are you talking about Barron? :dunno:
What?? Greta is autistic. Where have you been?. Her parents are pimping this kid. No one is mocking the child, but it is absurd to put her on a world stage. You don't understand. These high functioning autistics tend to be very depressed as adults and prone to suicide. The only loser in this is the kid.

So you actually know who this kid is? And you know her parents?

I asked another poster, several times now, to explain the "pimping" thing. She ran away. Seems like y'all want to pretend y'all know all about her, yet got nothing when directly asked. I don't buy it. Y'all pulling bios out of your ass.

Bottom line is STILL that we have an OP, who has now run away, who took a minute and a half clip for we don't know what, centered on some kid who doesn't have an answer to some question, for the sole purpose of mocking her. That's the only purpose possible here. We don't even know what this conference is about because that was edited out. In short we have an asshole who wants to puff himself up on the internets by beating up on a child, about NOTHING.

It ain't that complex --- fuck him, period.
I ain't talking about the op. I'm talking about a manipulated autistic.

Greta Thunberg became a climate activist not in spite of her autism, but because of it

What the heck happen to Pogo’s posts? I was following the conversation and now all his posts disappeared. Did I miss something?
I noticed that too.
I will call it a temporary blessing.

She’s a kid... take it easy
She chose not to be a kid but instead a lecturer at the white house and the UN

She’s a public figure swimming in the adult pool
No she’s really just a kid who tours around giving speeches and capturing the emotion of an environmental movement. She’s not a scientist or an educator or even an adult so chill out with your miserable insults. You can’t be that desperate can you?
Since when is the truth an insult?

She’s just a windup toy with no ideas of her own
No shit... SHES A KID! What aren’t you understanding?

Yes, she's a kid who is doing the bidding of her handlers. Who's goal is to impoverish YOU. Time for you to wake up and smell the propaganda.
Right, so none of that has anything to do with a bunch of asshole picking on a kid. It doesn’t justify it at all.

No she’s really just a kid who tours around giving speeches and capturing the emotion of an environmental movement. She’s not a scientist or an educator or even an adult so chill out with your miserable insults. You can’t be that desperate can you?

Yes, she's a kid who is doing the bidding of her handlers. Who's goal is to impoverish YOU. Time for you to wake up and smell the propaganda.
Right, so none of that has anything to do with a bunch of asshole picking on a kid. It doesn’t justify it at all.
If she didn't want picked on, she should have stayed in school studying how to fix the problem instead of running around scowling. Sorry..no pity for her at all.

Sorry Skye but Gretas parents aren’t the only ones going after kids. Have you read this thread?
please.....shut up
Happy to... please read the thread and comment on the douchebags going after a child.

Complain to her parents who put her on the world stage talking stupidities just for money.
That’s fine if you wanna take issue with her parents putting her on the world stage. But are you trying to excuse the insults that these dip shits on this thread are aiming towards her? You seem to be avoiding that to point the spotlight at her parents. What’s up with that?
Bitch, where was that attitude when it came to Nick Sandmann? Dont be a hypocrite. This little goblin deserves all the criticism she gets.
thats up to you if you want to attack a child. I have every right to call you a douchebag for doing so

If she didn't want picked on, she should have stayed in school studying how to fix the problem instead of running around scowling. Sorry..no pity for her at all.
ohh ok. So her appearance should be attacked and it’s fine for adults to call her a stupid soros puppet. You really want to go with that argument?

please.....shut up
Happy to... please read the thread and comment on the douchebags going after a child.

Complain to her parents who put her on the world stage talking stupidities just for money.
That’s fine if you wanna take issue with her parents putting her on the world stage. But are you trying to excuse the insults that these dip shits on this thread are aiming towards her? You seem to be avoiding that to point the spotlight at her parents. What’s up with that?

And she will run away yet again, like she did every other time she was called on it.

yawn

b81ePxj.gif
Wow, you actually validated Pogos point?! If there was anytime to stand your ground and prove him wrong that was the perfect tee up. But you did exactly what he said you’d do. Amazing.

please.....shut up

Bitch, where was that attitude when it came to Nick Sandmann? Dont be a hypocrite. This little goblin deserves all the criticism she gets.
thats up to you if you want to attack a child. I have every right to call you a douchebag for doing so
So? Im still going to clown on that creepy sailor girl. :laugh:

She’s a kid... take it easy

Since she is not a knowledgable person on the topic of alleged man-made global warming and all she has to offer is cheap sensationalism why not make fun of her?

Nutbags are jealous of this young woman's poise and intelligence.

She's going to be here long after most of you morons are dead...and her life will be a good one.
No, she won’t. She and AOC will be dead inside of twelve years. Just ask them.
The threat of nuclear annihilation during the Cold War was real

And it traumatized a generation of children who turned to drugs as an escape

Greta and her peers are being equally traumatized

But by a lie

As she says her childhood was stolen from her - by the man-made global warming hoax

Last edited:

Belittling a kid who is not prepared for media scrutiny is a tentpole action of today's rude and crude Trump supporters. Rather than rebutting her message, it's easier for simple minded dolts to attack the messenger, no matter who that messenger is. No cogent response, simple smear. What ever happened to manners? I guess when the huckster buffoon came down that gaudy escalator someone swept civility out the door. Shameful, boorish attitudes unworthy of an adult.

Belittling a kid who is not prepared for media scrutiny is a tentpole action of today's rude and crude Trump supporters. Rather than rebutting her message, it's easier for simple minded dolts to attack the messenger, no matter who that messenger is. No cogent response, simple smear. What ever happened to manners? I guess when the huckster buffoon came down that gaudy escalator someone swept civility out the door. Shameful, boorish attitudes unworthy of an adult.

If she is not prepared for media scrutiny as you claim then why is she using the media to lecture adults about her chosen topic?

She is promoting a hoax on her generation

Forum List

Back