Clueless Today Show Liberals Try to Trap Trump On Torture Issue

You guys have watched way too many movies!

Geneva convention laws will not change!

LOAC will still be enforced, For those of you not familiar with that Law of armed Conflict, you disobey that you go to jail.

Now the bush admin used torture technics with some bullshit excuse made about by lawyers that the CIA used. It was wrong and it was a war crime. CIA already said they will not do that again. Military will be charged and were charged for crimes in Iraq and Afganistan.

If Trump gets elected, how about you enlist and show your support for a blatant fascist. And torture and kill little kids and women to your hearts content. Trump will have your back, just like he is going to pay those legal fees for his supporters.

I doubt any of you will enlist or become commissioned. Because you are cowards. Don't worry guys we will take care of it honorably, and if you do enlist or commission I will gladly haul your asses to the brig if you do attempt any violation that will put to shame our military heritage and constitution.

Lmao I am starting to think that trumpism is a mental disease only right wing religious nuts catch. Good thing some of us are immune to it.

Since you're an expert on the law, you know that terrorists aren't lawful combatants and therefore don't rate protection under the articles of the Geneva Convention.

Since you're an expert on the law, you know that terrorists aren't lawful combatants and therefore don't rate protection under the articles of the Geneva Convention.
I am not sure that his knowledge extends that far.....

I saw an interview yesterday with the guy who used to run the waterboarding program for the U.S. Navy.

He said that one of the first things that every class learns when they go through the training is that torture doesn't work. He then went on to say that the reason the Special Forces go through it is because they know there is a chance that if captured, the military members may be tortured, and they want to train them how to resist it.

No, sorry, but torture never works, and in a time sensitive situation, it works even less, because the person being tortured knows that there is a time limit to the brutality, as the torture will more than likely stop after the bomb goes off.

No, torture only works in the minds of Rambo wanna bees that have never seen military service.

I saw an interview yesterday with the guy who used to run the waterboarding program for the U.S. Navy.

He said that one of the first things that every class learns when they go through the training is that torture doesn't work. He then went on to say that the reason the Special Forces go through it is because they know there is a chance that if captured, the military members may be tortured, and they want to train them how to resist it.

No, sorry, but torture never works, and in a time sensitive situation, it works even less, because the person being tortured knows that there is a time limit to the brutality, as the torture will more than likely stop after the bomb goes off.

No, torture only works in the minds of Rambo wanna bees that have never seen military service.
Let's ask SeniorChief_Polock about that, he was in the Navy...

Ask Senior Chief the Pollock if you want to. I doubt you'd get any intelligent response though.

Ask Senior Chief the Pollock if you want to. I doubt you'd get any intelligent response though.

What's the question faggot?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trump has already said he'd force the military to violate their oath and the Geneva conventions. That stance is pretty well known, I don't know why it needs to be discussed further.
so why did they then?

bTW, I think it was the point of the thread.

Last edited:
No special forces guy is going to discuss training details on national television unless he's been thrown out of the program or he's still in and has a death wish among his peers.
That help, stupid?
Go ask Marcus Lutrell about the specifics of what he's taught and he will kick your fucking face in.

Defcon4 is the one that wants to talk to you, not me.

Defcon4 is the one that wants to talk to you, not me.

Well, I hope you are not sharing your war stories on fucking off behind a desk at some PSD or washing the captains balls with your mouth while at sea
No glory in that son

No special forces guy is going to discuss training details on national television unless he's been thrown out of the program or he's still in and has a death wish among his peers.
That help, stupid?
Go ask Marcus Lutrell about the specifics of what he's taught and he will kick your fucking face in.

Thank you Senior for coming clearing things up here.

That help, stupid?

It wasn't exactly "details" that he went in to. He just said that when the SEALs begin their training for waterboarding, they are told that torture never works.

No real details were exposed.

We really shouldn't care that ISIS and the like don't respect The Geneva Convention.

1. They weren't around with it was circulating for signing.

2. If they had been they would have shredded it.

3. ISIS apparently is the sole force left that understands winning is what wars are for.

That help, stupid?

It wasn't exactly "details" that he went in to. He just said that when the SEALs begin their training for waterboarding, they are told that torture never works.

No real details were exposed.

For a Seal to say something like this on national television is beyond comprehension, dumb fuck
If you want a second opinion on your stupidity - post your bullshit on bmcs don Shipleys page on Facebook
He's a friend of mine
I'm sure he will have a nice comeback for ya, asshole

Is this really the best you've got?
Why not Dick Cheney or L. Paul Bremer III?
What would Ike say?
We KNOW what Ike already said >> Operation Wetback. And when Trump takes over, we'll have Operation Wetback II.
With or without torture?
Patton, Bradley, and Eisenhower Watch Torture Demonstration - NA001068 - Rights Managed - Stock Photo - Corbis
Am I correct in assuming you are planning to vote for another rich bitch draft-dodger for commander-in-chief?
Do I detect some bitterness?
Of course...not.
CLILTMlUcAAKOl3.jpg

I can't wait for this RICH loser to move into the White House.

"While McCain was surviving as a prisoner, Trump was a college student at the University of Pennsylvania Wharton School. His remarks about McCain drew attention to how he spent his time during Vietnam, but that part of his resume was in the line of fire even before he disparaged his Republican colleague.

"Ronald Kuby, a criminal and civil rights lawyer and talk show host, appeared on WABC-AM in New York City on July 15, 2015, three days before Trump made his controversial comments. Kuby highlighted the multiple student deferments Trump received, and how he finally got a medical exemption that staved off the draft.

"Trump 'was a Vietnam draft dodger,' Kuby said.

"We asked Kuby what he meant and he explained, 'I use the term broadly to mean anyone who took advantage of deferments to avoid being drafted.'

"In theory, that could apply to a huge number of people. In the course of the Vietnam War, about 15.4 million men received deferments, were exempted or disqualified. In contrast to those millions, the government charged 210,000 people with draft violations, ranging from burning their draft cards to refusing to serve to fleeing the country.
Was Trump a 'draft dodger'?
When might we expect our Next New Pearl Harbor?

Forum List

Back