CNBC: Joe Biden Addresses the Nation on Infrastructure Plans for the Democratic Party

I Googled and Liberal Chicago has done nothing to replace their lead pipes.
Bad Liberals.
Well, it's a bad liberal who wants to correct it, too.
You mean a Bullshitting Liberal.
Liberals have been promising pipe replacement for years.
Let's see what happens, if he gets this plan through.
Are you that naive?
About the plan going through or the pipes being replaced? What makes you think either of these can't happen?
Because past money has already been siphoned off to other pork.

Don't worry folks, Sleepy Joe is gonna fix it!
Just stand back, and stand by.
Yeah...Joe going to make the shallow end of the pool deeper by scooping a bunch of water out of the deep end, and then pouring it back into the shallow end!

Dumb shit.
Basically Biden is doing what China has been doing the past few years.
Trump fucked it up and didn't care about tech so he let the Chinese beat us in tech.
Biden is going to change that and emphasize tech now, after Trump, we need to catch up.
We're doing things the Chinese communist way and you think that's a good thing?

You're a goddamn retard.

Bad Liberals.
Are you that naive?
About the plan going through or the pipes being replaced? What makes you think either of these can't happen?
I think it's a very sensible idea. What previous administrations and Congresses have done doesn't mean this one will fail. That makes no sense. Nothing new would ever happen under your theory.

Bad Liberals.
Are you that naive?
I think it's a very sensible idea. What previous administrations and Congresses have done doesn't mean this one will fail. That makes no sense. Nothing new would ever happen under your theory.
What previous administrations and Congresses have done doesn't mean this one will fail.

Another blood letting!....Toss another dozen vestal virgins into the volcano!

Good God, are you people the most economically illiterate rubes in the history of man, or what?

He wants to spent $2 trillion dollars to modernize America. He says the windows are too porous, the roofing is too old, the streets are too rickety, and the nation must help.

What's another 2 trillion ?

He's already gotten that through once.

We liberals like to spend money. You already know that.

As long as it isn't your money, of course.

I've paid taxes since 2012, bro. It is my money...and yours. And hopefully a lot of Jeff Bezos.

Eat the rich.

You're sucking off the rich, my friend. You're here defending the billionaires and their corporations every day.

When have I defended the rich here? I always say the same simple thing: eat the rich.

You just started a thread creaming over YouTube "demonetizing" and silencing another person they don't agree with, in order to please their billionaire corporate masters. You suck off the corporations and their billionaire owners every day; YouTube, Facebook, Google, Microsoft, Big Pharma, Big Media, no billionaire is too lowly for you to blow.

Whenever you're in the vicinity of a big corporation that makes the right SJW noises, you reflexively get on your knees and open your mouth.

You nailed it beautifully :thup:

Bad Liberals.
Are you that naive?
What previous administrations and Congresses have done doesn't mean this one will fail.

Good God, are you people the most economically illiterate rubes in the history of man, or what?
That didn't enlighten me at all. Why is it a blood letting? What makes you think it won't happen?

Yeah...Joe going to make the shallow end of the pool deeper by scooping a bunch of water out of the deep end, and then pouring it back into the shallow end!

Dumb shit.
Trump fucked it up and didn't care about tech so he let the Chinese beat us in tech.
Biden is going to change that and emphasize tech now, after Trump, we need to catch up.
Well he got one thing right,Biden is indeed doing what China is doing being a communist :thup: :up:

Dumb shit.
We're doing things the Chinese communist way and you think that's a good thing?

You're a goddamn retard.
Man you ain’t kidding.

Bad Liberals.
Are you that naive?
The only thing that counts is what CHICAGO does with the money and the Chicago DemonCraps always spend it to get the slum vote.

Bad Liberals.
Are you that naive?

That didn't enlighten me at all. Why is it a blood letting? What makes you think it won't happen?
What will force them to do the right thing when they keep getting money after spending it on abortions and drug rehab?

Bad Liberals.
Are you that naive?

A blood letting is medieval superstition.....As is throwing virgins into the volcano.

Not only economically illiterate, but culturally illiterate.

Bad Liberals.
Are you that naive?

A blood letting is medieval superstition.....As is throwing virgins in the volcano.

OL is really on a dumb rant tonight.

This plan IS NOT for the Democratic Party as his post title shows --- it's for THE AMERICAN PUBLIC and badly needed for obvious reasons if anyone bothers to look around.

In Miami for example:

1617242792821.png

I-40 on Oklahoma:

1617242901846.png

This plan IS NOT for the Democratic Party as his post title shows --- it's for THE AMERICAN PUBLIC and badly needed for obvious reasons if anyone bothers to look around.

In Miami for example:

View attachment 474874

I-40 on Oklahoma:

View attachment 474875
An even lower percentage of this in this shit heap of money printing is going to "infrastructure" , than went to "covid relief" in the last one.

Man are you liberoidals total rubes.

In Miami for example:

View attachment 474874

I-40 on Oklahoma:

View attachment 474875
This had zero to do with public infrastructure; it was a private project on the private grounds of the Florida International University known for being run by flaming Progressives.
Feel stupid yet?

Bad Liberals.
Are you that naive?

A blood letting is medieval superstition.....As is throwing virgins in the volcano.

Well you've not said anything yet to explain your naysaying. I genuinely don't understand where this is coming from. Do I have to call Toro up here to explain wtf you guys are talking about?

Bad Liberals.
Are you that naive?
The only thing that counts is what CHICAGO does with the money and the Chicago DemonCraps always spend it to get the slum vote.
Really? There's nothing specifying what the funds need to be used for? Then maybe the feds need to contract it out themselves.

Bad Liberals.
Are you that naive?

Well you've not said anything yet to explain your naysaying. I genuinely don't understand where this is coming from. Do I have to call Toro up here to explain wtf you guys are talking about?
Are you retarded?
Chicago has received untold of amounts of money for decades and the DemonCraps never use it for it’s intended purposes.
At this point I think either you’re just plain playing dumb or you are dumb as dog shit.
I tend towards the later.
Now go ahead and pretend you don’t know how stupid you appear to be.

Trumpers are pissed because this is going to be another win for Biden, and this is going to boost the economy even more.

6% GDP !!!!
Yowza!!

SPY to 500

Bad Liberals.
Are you that naive?
Really? There's nothing specifying what the funds need to be used for? Then maybe the feds need to contract it out themselves.
The Feds have zero jurisdiction once funds are allocated.
The Feds can decide not to send more funds in the future but the Ds in Congress need voters.

Forum List

Back