CNBC: Joe Biden Addresses the Nation on Infrastructure Plans for the Democratic Party

He wants to spent $2 $4 trillion dollars to modernize America. He says the windows are too porous, the roofing is too old, the streets are too rickety, and the nation must help.

Duplicate thread. Except mine was merged with another thread about a hour ago....

Biden Just Did a Bush Senior...

This thread is a full discussion and includes the actual speech, not a random link to George Bush talking 30 years ago you weirdo.

The thread was tacked onto the one about George Bush. The title was "Is anyone watching Joe Biden's speech about infrastructure?"

I included a link to a story about his "upcoming speech" but not a link to the actual speech itself. After all, who the hell really wants to watch that blabbering fool?

People who wish to be lulled to sleep.

Apparently they love being lied to as well. And being another $2 $4 trillion in debt with nothing to show for it. We probably won't even get another $2k of Biden Bucks out of the deal. That money goes pretty fast, thanks to the inflation Joe Biden is causing.

He wants to spent $2 $4 trillion dollars to modernize America. He says the windows are too porous, the roofing is too old, the streets are too rickety, and the nation must help.

Duplicate thread. Except mine was merged with another thread about a hour ago....

This thread is a full discussion and includes the actual speech, not a random link to George Bush talking 30 years ago you weirdo.

The thread was tacked onto the one about George Bush. The title was "Is anyone watching Joe Biden's speech about infrastructure?"

I included a link to a story about his "upcoming speech" but not a link to the actual speech itself. After all, who the hell really wants to watch that blabbering fool?

Apparently they love being lied to as well. And being another $2 trillion in debt with nothing to show for it. We probably won't even get another $2k of Biden Bucks out of the deal. That money goes pretty fast, thanks to the inflation Joe Biden is causing.

Will you care about the debt when we're all speaking Chinese and bowing to Xi? You know Xi is President for life, right? That means he'll be there in 20 years when China rules us.

We have to rebuild our country and beat China.

Apparently they love being lied to as well. And being another $2 trillion in debt with nothing to show for it. We probably won't even get another $2k of Biden Bucks out of the deal. That money goes pretty fast, thanks to the inflation Joe Biden is causing.

Will you care about the debt when we're all speaking Chinese and bowing to Xi? You know Xi is President for life, right? That means he'll be there in 20 years when China rules us.

"Rebuilding" is something the current administration is incapable of doing. Trump might have pulled it off, but even that would have been iffy.

He wants to spent $2 trillion dollars to modernize America. He says the windows are too porous, the roofing is too old, the streets are too rickety, and the nation must help.

What's another 2 trillion ?

He's already gotten that through once.

We liberals like to spend money. You already know that.

As long as it isn't your money, of course.

I've paid taxes since 2012, bro. It is my money...and yours. And hopefully a lot of Jeff Bezos.

Eat the rich.

You're sucking off the rich, my friend. You're here defending the billionaires and their corporations every day.

When have I defended the rich here? I always say the same simple thing: eat the rich.

You just started a thread creaming over YouTube "demonetizing" and silencing another person they don't agree with, in order to please their billionaire corporate masters. You suck off the corporations and their billionaire owners every day; YouTube, Facebook, Google, Microsoft, Big Pharma, Big Media, no billionaire is too lowly for you to blow.

Whenever you're in the vicinity of a big corporation that makes the right SJW noises, you reflexively get on your knees and open your mouth.

He wants to spent $2 trillion dollars to modernize America. He says the windows are too porous, the roofing is too old, the streets are too rickety, and the nation must help.

What's another 2 trillion ?

He's already gotten that through once.

We liberals like to spend money. You already know that.

As long as it isn't your money, of course.

I've paid taxes since 2012, bro. It is my money...and yours. And hopefully a lot of Jeff Bezos.

Eat the rich.

You're sucking off the rich, my friend. You're here defending the billionaires and their corporations every day.

When have I defended the rich here? I always say the same simple thing: eat the rich.

You just started a thread creaming over YouTube "demonetizing" and silencing another person they don't agree with, in order to please their billionaire corporate masters. You suck off the corporations and their billionaire owners every day; YouTube, Facebook, Google, Microsoft, Big Pharma, Big Media, no billionaire is too lowly for you to blow.

Whenever you're in the vicinity of a big corporation that makes the right SJW noises, you reflexively get on your knees and open your mouth.

What's that got to do with President Biden's plan? This could be a good discussion if you rightwingers would do something besides throw poop.

I don't know anything about economic matters, but I like the sound of expanding rail service and investing more in R & D., getting rid of lead pipes for municipal water.

This is why he was elected !!!
Crush covid, and fix the economy.
This infrastructure bill is great because it gives our country a much needed upgrade in many many areas.
Green energy, EVs, semi conductors, manufacturing, this will increase the productivity and efficiency of America and add millions of jobs. In addition the mini-tech revolution, and the grand re-opening will power the economy to new heights in the next few years.

Trumpers can do nothing but cry. They know this is good and will help the country and they are so bitter.

This is the beginning of a nice run for the economy, and the country.

It's the 90s all over again, with the new Bill Clinton leading the way.

This is why he was elected.

This infrastructure bill is great because it gives our country a much needed upgrade in many many areas.
Green energy, EVs, semi conductors, manufacturing, this will increase the productivity and efficiency of America and add millions of jobs. In addition the mini-tech revolution, and the grand re-opening will power the economy to new heights in the next few years.

Trumpers can do nothing but cry. They know this is good and will help the country and they are so bitter.

when you say "great" you mean it will put or children on more debt they are already in because we dont car about them??

I don't know anything about economic matters, but I like the sound of expanding rail service and investing more in R & D., getting rid of lead pipes for municipal water.

What lead pipes?

EVS dont need govt assistance. Money wasted. Semi-conductor companies dont need govt cash to run their business either,,,more waste.

What lead pipes?

Congress banned the use of lead pipes in 1986 but allowed those already in the ground to remain. Three decades later, an estimated 15 to 22 million Americans still cook with and drink tap water entering their homes through lead pipes, known as "service lines."

Instead of replacing all the lead service lines, the government has attempted to monitor and limit lead contamination in water, principally through the EPA's Lead and Copper Rule.

How the EPA has left Americans exposed to lead in drinking water

Actually it's funny you mention this topic, because flacaltenn wrote me a document that he wanted me to post regarding Biden's proposal:

I saw the RIDICULOUS speech by "Jim Crow" Joe and this entire thing sounds like a GIANT WASTE of money. The scientists and true doctors out there will tell you that the COVID BILL WAS A WASTE OF MONEY, and SO IS THIS INFRASTRUCTURE GARBAGE. Only a deranged lunatic would vote for this piece of sewage. Joe Biden seemed to be in a drug-induced state during his STUPID AND RAVING SPEECH. This is going to be $2 trillion added to our debt because LIBERALS WANT TO JERK-OFF on the Constitution.

Green energy -- Not infrastructure
EV's -- Not Infrastructure
Semiconductors -- Not infrastructure
Manufacturing -- Not infrastructure

Blind fuck.

What lead pipes?

Congress banned the use of lead pipes in 1986 but allowed those already in the ground to remain. Three decades later, an estimated 15 to 22 million Americans still cook with and drink tap water entering their homes through lead pipes, known as "service lines."

Instead of replacing all the lead service lines, the government has attempted to monitor and limit lead contamination in water, principally through the EPA's Lead and Copper Rule.

I’d like to know where the active lead pipes are located.
The biggest problem with pipe water is the iron which is flushed out every few months

What lead pipes?

I Googled and Liberal Chicago has done nothing to replace their lead pipes.
Bad Liberals.

Forum List

Back