CNBC’s Jim Cramer Shreds Preferential Bailout for Cruise Company Run By Trump Pal

Dont Taz Me Bro

Diamond Member
Staff member
Senior USMB Moderator
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 17, 2009
Crony capitalism in full swing. Privatize the profits; socialize the losses

We should donate our hospital ships to the UN and convert new hospital ships from the cruise line industry as a more market friendly bailout.

Your bail out was so large and vast that there were bound to be businesses who either donated or were friends with politicians, on both sides of the aisle I'm sure.

I though Cruise Lines were not eligible because.

They are flagged in foreign countries
They don’t pay US taxes
Their crews are foreigners

Why are we even discussing bailing out cruise lines. Not one of them operates under the US flag. Go ask the country that has their flag on your ship for some money.

Cramer and Macy's... He is a f'n shill for Macy's. Go figure.

What a crock.
Carnival did not receive any stimulus money. They raised funds with bonds and stock sales-
Cruise line operator Carnival Corp. is turning to all corners of the capital markets to raise at least $6 billion of cash, the biggest test yet of investor willingness to finance industries ravaged by the coronavirus outbreak.

The company is tapping bond investors on both sides of the Atlantic with the sale of at least $3 billion of notes in U.S. dollars and euros. The new bonds will be secured by a first-priority claim on the company’s assets such as its vessels and intellectual property and mature in three years. The dollar-denominated portion is being marketed with a coupon of about 12.5% and the entire offering could be increased to $4 billion, according to people with knowledge of the transaction.

Carnival said it also plans to raise $1.25 billion by issuing common stock and another $1.75 billion through the sale of convertible notes to improve its liquidity position. Combined with the $3 billion the company drew on its bank credit lines earlier this month, the bond and stock sales could give the company as much as $10 billion of additional liquidity. The company’s shares fell early in the session before rebounding sharply, trading up almost 10% as of 11:38 a.m. New York time.

It ever slowed down? You know, if reporters actually did their jobs, the graft and corruption would be in the spotlight almost every day.

I though Cruise Lines were not eligible because.

They are flagged in foreign countries
They don’t pay US taxes
Their crews are foreigners
That is what I thought...

Cramer is a moron. He couldn’t shred cheese with a wood chipper.
So your portfolio is larger than his?
Give me the figure of his "portfolio".
It is $110M, and that's in REAL MONEY, not yours.
Cool.

Since you ran that errand for me, now go fetch up a fuck that I give.

GO! :abgg2q.jpg:
Thanks for letting us know you're an IRA troll.
WTF is an Individual Retirement Account troll?

Why are we even discussing bailing out cruise lines. Not one of them operates under the US flag. Go ask the country that has their flag on your ship for some money.

We should probably ask your blob first. His Treasury Department is rubber stamping the loan.

Cramer is a moron. He couldn’t shred cheese with a wood chipper.
So your portfolio is larger than his?
Give me the figure of his "portfolio".
It is $110M, and that's in REAL MONEY, not yours.
Cool.

Since you ran that errand for me, now go fetch up a fuck that I give.

GO! :abgg2q.jpg:
Thanks for letting us know you're an IRA troll.

I doubt he gets paid anything. But he is definitely a troll.

Forum List

Back