CNN: 75% Of Americans Believe The Country Is In A Recession

Biden is Hitler... his every move is taken from the Furor....
You guys said stuff like that about Gretchen Whitmer. If she's so bad, why is she going to get re elected? I think you Republicans exaggerate big league.

Keep in mind Republican Rick Snyder was our last governor. So Michigan is a toss up state. If one candidate is bad, we will switch parties. But Gretchen is going to easily win.

Tudor Dixon my ass.

1667577175249.png
d

You guys said stuff like that about Gretchen Whitmer. If she's so bad, why is she going to get re elected? I think you Republicans exaggerate big league.

Keep in mind Republican Rick Snyder was our last governor. So Michigan is a toss up state. If one candidate is bad, we will switch parties. But Gretchen is going to easily win.

Tudor Dixon my ass.

View attachment 720777d
Whitmer is a tyrant who wants to rule people not simply govern them....

Public is onto your Orwellian doublespeak.
I do fear more and more white Americans are getting suckered with Trump Talk. All the lies you continue to spread about stolen elections. Feels like crazy times in America when voters from one party can't take losing and can't even pretend to be honest.

I do fear more and more white Americans are getting suckered with Trump Talk. All the lies you continue to spread about stolen elections. Feels like crazy times in America when voters from one party can't take losing and can't even pretend to be honest.
As my Op days in another thread - Democrats are already blaming voters for their horrific losses next week.

As my Op days in another thread - Democrats are already blaming voters for their horrific losses next week.
At least I will accept that the count wasn't rigged. Unless I have evidence otherwise.

And wait a minute. Wasn't Trump saying 2016 was rigged up until the day they said he won?

Didn't trump do that in 2020 too? Said it was rigged long before election day.

Forum List

Back