CNN and FOX - They spin too fast

bill718

Diamond Member
Jun 26, 2016
THOUGHTS FROM AN INDEPENDENT:

As an Independent, I watch CNN and Fox News trying to get issues from both sides, but they both spin too fast for my taste. I'm going to look elsewhere. Both networks not only cherry pick only the facts that support their views, but go to such extremes to portray the "other side" in the worst possible light, they've both lost even the outer trappings of objectivity.

CNN portrays Conservatives as heartless, illiterate, woman hating, holy roller, corporate thugs beholden only to profits, white supremacy, closet crimes, racism, and the ecological destruction of our planet.

Fox News portrays Liberals as lazy, filthy, satan worshipping vagabonds who never work, promote homosexuality, are never white, live only off welfare, delight in killing babies, and want open borders.

JMHO - No matter what side you're on folks, please find different news sources, because these two spin too fast!
:2cents:

Last edited:

As an Independent, I watch CNN and Fox News trying to get issues from both sides, but they both spin too fast for my taste. I'm going to look elsewhere. Both networks not only cherry pick only the facts that support their views, but go to such extremes to portray the "other side" in the worst possible light, they've both lost even the outer trappings of objectivity.

CNN portrays Conservatives as heartless, illiterate, woman hating, holy roller, corporate thugs beholden only to profits, white supremacy, closet crimes, racism, and the ecological destruction of our planet.

Fox News portrays Liberals as lazy, filthy, satan worshipping vagabonds who never work, promote homosexuality, are never white, live only off welfare, delight in killing babies, and want open borders.

JMHO - No matter what side you're on folks, please find different news sources, because these two spin too fast!
I'll concede your points except one-Fox has Democrats on their shows frequently and had Sheppard Smith for 23 years. CNN has never put on people who disagree with their spin.

Fox is barely any better then the rest of the corporate msm
Tucker, hannity , and Dobbs on fox biz are the only ones worth a lick of salt

James O'Keefe

@JamesOKeefeIII

BREAKING: I just walked off the stage in Washington DC where I announced that our next
@Project_Veritas
#BeBrave insider is from within
@CNN
. #ExposeCNN
James O'Keefe@JamesOKeefeIII
https://twitter.com/JamesOKeefeIII/status/1183087018022260736
Replying to @JamesOKeefeIII

It might be time to recall the worst things you’ve said to CNN staff in thehallways,@brianstelter. Project Veritas has a reliable source who wore a hidden
1f3a5.png

2:28 PM - Oct 12, 2019

Twitter

giphy.gif

Agree! I do my best not to watch or read any corporate MSM news. I don’t vote anymore either. Both are a waste of time.

It’s not just CNN and Fox. It’s the entire MSM. It is now government controlled or compromised. It’s purpose is to divide the masses, so that the Oligarchy can continue to enrich and empower itself.

See Church Committee Hearings Church Committee - Wikipedia

See Operation Mockingbird
The CIA and the Media: 50 Facts the World Needs to Know - Global Research

"We'll know our disinformation program is complete when everything the American public believes is false.” CIA Director William Casey

Aside from FOX and CNN what are your news sources?

Forum List

Back