CNN and the DNC Dog Hillary - Nothing makes sense anymore

iceberg

Diamond Member
May 15, 2017
Democrats to Hillary Clinton: You used data wrong - CNNPolitics.com

Washington (CNN)Democratic data gurus are lashing out at Hillary Clinton after she complained publicly that her campaign was hamstrung by a party that had out-of-date information on individual voters.

Clinton said Wednesday in an interview with Recode's Kara Swisher that once she became the Democratic nominee, she inherited "nothing." The Democratic National Committee's data, she said, "was mediocre to poor, nonexistent, wrong. I had to inject money into it."

Her comments drew swift rebuttals from some Democratic operatives who built, or worked with, that data.
Andrew Therriault, the former DNC director of data science, lashed out in two since-deleted tweets, calling Clinton's comments "f---ing bull----."

she stuck a fork in herself on this one. i giggled.

Washington (CNN)Democratic data gurus are lashing out at Hillary Clinton after she complained publicly that her campaign was hamstrung by a party that had out-of-date information on individual voters.

Clinton said Wednesday in an interview with Recode's Kara Swisher that once she became the Democratic nominee, she inherited "nothing." The Democratic National Committee's data, she said, "was mediocre to poor, nonexistent, wrong. I had to inject money into it."

Her comments drew swift rebuttals from some Democratic operatives who built, or worked with, that data.
Andrew Therriault, the former DNC director of data science, lashed out in two since-deleted tweets, calling Clinton's comments "f---ing bull----."

Gotta love Her Grace, the Marchioness of Whitewater, so far she's blamed everyone except herself and Santa Claus for her election loss so it's not surprising that she's turned on the DNC in attempt to foist the responsibility for her own shortcomings on the very people that tried everything short of assassination to ensure her coronation as the nominee.

To call her Nixonian at this point is an insult to the darkest, most recriminating aspects of Richard Nixon.

/---- Isn't it funny how quickly the Dems turned on Her Thighness? They have to clear the field for the mid terms and teh last thing they need is this bitter old hag dragging them to another defeat.

Gotta love Her Grace, the Marchioness of Whitewater, so far she's blamed everyone except herself and Santa Claus for her election loss so it's not surprising that she's turned on the DNC in attempt to foist the responsibility for her own shortcomings on the very people that tried everything short of assassination to ensure her coronation as the nominee.

To call her Nixonian at this point is an insult to the darkest, most recriminating aspects of Richard Nixon.
it's amazing to watch her melt down.

CNN dogs clinton.
CNN's headline isn't TRUMP SUCKS.

the world is changing before our eyes.

/---- Isn't it funny how quickly the Dems turned on Her Thighness? They have to clear the field for the mid terms and teh last thing they need is this bitter old hag dragging them to another defeat.
thighness...heh. she damn sure can start some polyesther fires, huh?

CNN is realizing that she is an asset to the GOP chances in 2018 and 2020, she is nothing more than an activist who is profiting from the fools who donate to her. They were so quick and eager to accept her when she mentioned she was part of the resistance", now they have buyers remorse. On top of all this, her public, less controlled persona is a constant reminder just why she didn't win and in fact, makes all of her supporters look even more insane. "You were going to support THIS candidate?!?!". America gets insight into the "real" Hillary, one those close to her saw more often.

Then as a bonus, they now hear her lose it on the DNC apparatus also. Maybe her book isn't doing as well as she imagined and she's harboring even more disdain for those around her. After all, if she doesn't win an election or doesn't sell books in record numbers, it has to be someone elses fault.

I would hate to be the hired help around her mansion. Can you imagine doing the gardening around there? You'd be walking on eggshells every day...

You all are witnessing the slipping grasp of the Clintons on the Democratic machinery.

They will be out by the end of the year, and America will be a better class.

Trump having horr'ble problems at the same time makes it only sweeter.

Forum List

Back