CNN and the DNC still crying Russia, Russia, Russia.

I recall a Congressional committee investigated Benghazi for something like 6 years. Didn't seem to hinder things too much now, did it? LOL

And what was happening to Libya in those 6 years , as if you even care ?

Russia Today!

You don't even hide it anymore huh?

Sad that Russia Today has a better "credibility" score than the New York Times and the Washington Post AND CNN combined.

I recall a Congressional committee investigated Benghazi for something like 6 years. Didn't seem to hinder things too much now, did it? LOL

Russia Today!

I have sources from RT, CNN, Fox, CBS, and wherever the truth comes from.
Cartoon network is more informative than MS
DNC

Last edited:

Russia Today!

Sad that Russia Today has a better "credibility" score than the New York Times and the Washington Post AND CNN combined.

False.

There aren't many politicians I despise as much as Hillary Clinton,
but Debbie Whats-her-name Schultz is definitely one of them. I couldn't watch
more than two minutes of this nonsense, but I'm posting it to let people see what we're up against.

If CNN is so awful, why do you watch it?

Watching CNN and posting one Youtube video are two different things.

Russia Today!

You fuckers don't even try to hide the fact that you're Russian trolls anymore huh...

The multiple investigations into the multiple scandals of the Trump campaign and administration continue unabated.
In other words you believe the legitimate business of the House is to talk trash about the President and not to pass legislation.
You realize that it IS the legitimate business of Congress to do investigations such as this...right?

Bothe the House and Senate began them over a year ago.
The House is called a legislative body, not an investigative body, but under the gridlock the Democrats have imposed on Congress, it is impossible for the House to perform its legislative function. This is a clear perversion of it function as defined by the Constitution.

Common sense tells anyone who watches that.The only people who hate RT are Clinton DemocRATs.
RT is Russia Today...a STATE RUN media arm of the Russian government.

oh...

We are grateful to The Washington Post, The New York Times, Time magazine and other great publications whose directors have attended our meetings and respected their promises of discretion for almost forty years. … It would have been impossible for us to develop our plan for the world if we had been subject to the bright lights of publicity during those years. But, the world is now much more sophisticated and prepared to march towards a world government. The supranational sovereignty of an intellectual elite and world bankers is surely preferable to the national auto-determination practiced in past centuries.

David Rockefeller

Russia Today!

You fuckers don't even try to hide the fact that you're Russian trolls anymore huh...

Lesh, go fuck yourself. I live in Carrollton, Texas now....born in Amarillo, Texas and graduated from Amarillo High in 1982 and TSTI in 1987. I simply kick your ass with facts and data, you little commie troll.

Anyone wanna bet that the Lesh troll will not give his/her real name, where he/she lives and what high school she/he attended and year? What college she/he attended and what year?

Leftards talk a better game than they could ever hope to play.......

Lesh, go fuck yourself. I live in Carrollton, Texas now....born in Amarillo, Texas and graduated from Amarillo High in 1982 and TSTI in 1987. I simply kick your ass with facts and data, you little commie troll.
I was born in Brooklyn, NY.
Living in Arkansas. Questioning corruption in the government and the MSM
doesn't make me a 'Russian troll' or even a Trump supporter.
And we never needed Trump or the Russians to tell us what an evil slut
your queen Hillary is, Lesh, you little soulless troll.
"Dirt on Hillary." LMFAO

The multiple investigations into the multiple scandals of the Trump campaign and administration continue unabated.
In other words you believe the legitimate business of the House is to talk trash about the President and not to pass legislation.
You realize that it IS the legitimate business of Congress to do investigations such as this...right?

Bothe the House and Senate began them over a year ago.
The House is called a legislative body, not an investigative body, but under the gridlock the Democrats have imposed on Congress, it is impossible for the House to perform its legislative function. This is a clear perversion of it function as defined by the Constitution.

puhleeze.

Will the real Hillary
please stand up ?

634.jpg

They learned it from the most obstructionist Congress ever.
quote-the-single-most-important-thing-we-want-to-achieve-is-for-president-obama-to-be-a-one-mitch-mcconnell-89-14-07.jpg

Investigations so far are from law enforcement the justice department, started by Trump even. You are describing what the GOP did the last Democratic Administration.

There aren't many politicians I despise as much as Hillary Clinton,
but Debbie Whats-her-name Schultz is definitely one of them. I couldn't watch
more than two minutes of this nonsense, but I'm posting it to let people see what we're up against.

You have to look at where she was elected from. North Dade County is a mixed bag. Many Jew live in the Miami Bch area and Hallandale so they are Older and Liberal. She just goes with the flow, so you get what you see. Nut job with a Liberal mantra playing to the voters.

Forum List

Back